• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First Time 'tucking' The... You Know :p

Guest Jacci

Guest RainBird

I made my first attempt yesterday at 'tucking the baggage' (excuse the pun :P ) properly back up inside the abdomen, then using tight fitting underwear like a gaff to hold it up there...

I must say, I didn't expect it to be soo amazingly comfortable!

The only thing hindering now is 'Mr PP', though he does seem to appear slightly smaller in size than he did 4 months ago. :)

After the tuck I got up, I walked around and sat in chairs to give it a demo for comfort. It felt like my testicles had dissapeared totally, awesome! :D

I hope this is not TMI :blush: I just thought I'd share this lightly considering it is the first time I've ever tried it lol :)

xx

Hi,

sounds good.

I also do tucking some times. I found out that underwear with 2 sizes smaller works great. But it must be a panty with a bigger part between the legs. If the scrotum looks out of the panty, it start being uncomfortable.

Aslo tinny strings are possible but than you get bigger problem keeping the things on place.

i do not know the size of your testicles. If they are smaller it would work better. Now I am not on HRT so I have still original size and sometimes the hidding is not comfortable. Most time I am sitting with crossed legs. The style women sits are good to keep everything down there in secret but it is not as much comfortable as I want to have.

If I press the testicles back into abdomen, the mons veneris is bigger than normal girl size. Also you can still see the shape of Mr PP a bit. That make me feel bad. I dream of wearing nice little panties without any shape of male body parts and without any discomfort.

If I wear a dress or a skirt, I put all male parts between the legs and wear a tight fitting boxershort for girls. This is more comfortable over time than tucking. If I wear trousers, I need to tuck.

Greetings

Nelly

Hi

I tried tucking several years ago. I used different methods first I pushed my testicles inside and tied the scrotum to the shaft. This way the testicles were not able to get back. Than I taped everything to the back. Sometimes I even stuffed the end into my rectum. I than put on nice small panties. The look was very nice.

The second way was to stuff even MrPP into my body. I secured him there with a lot of tape. Even though the look was kind of bulgy it felt way better.

Most of the times I kept the tucking for the whole day. It felt kind of uncomfortable in the beginning but you get used to it and the way I felt was way more female (especially in the washroom ;) ). I even tried to self gratification with MrPP tucked into my body. I think I had a little bit of a clitoris feeling. The best part was, that I didn't get any male function during tucking and also for a while after it. Still I had nice sensations till the end. :P:)

I was wondering whether anybody else did something similar and could tell this experiences. I always had trouble with tape and taking it off.... autsch.

Noeppen

Mine is a little bit longer than average and I still have forescin. So if you pull hard - it does not really hurt - I can stuff my foreskin into the rear entrance. Maybe that does not work for everybody.

Guest Sofiadragon

I tried tucking once but I didn't have much luck 'cause I was using a tie side bikini bottom @ the time, I am looking into some gaffs that would look nice, but thanks to reading your stories I am more confidant in trying it in the future.

Guest Treefish

Whoa.. I've never tried tucking before. When I first went to this post I thought we were tucking in stomachs.

So, basically, I fell off my chair giggling when I read this post.

OK.

You'd think it'd be easier to be mature on the internet. xD

Tucking sounds rather... uncomfortable. -wince-

I tuck by pushing them up there and pulling that down and back o-o

Panties tend to hold it in place, but I'll tape if it really matters (cosplay or fun, whatever :P)

I tend to always get into a semi-construct state when tucked, and it just gets stuck there. It's uncomfortable, but not painful (unless I do something wrong). It makes it so I cant cross my legs, though, it limits my movement too much lol! Also, I tend to get two lumps on the frontal area where the testicles are under the skin, I haven't found a way to coax that flat yet... any pointers?

When I am tucked with just panties, I can still pee at a urinal and quickly retuck with one hand... but I dont do that if someone is in the bathroom with me >.>

tucking is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it for a while it is un comfy i have been tucking and or working on my tucking technique since i was like 15 i will be 24 this month i have pretty much prefected it i have two methods one is for quick outings the other is for more reviling things like some of my bikinis are rediculasly skimpy so i cant have any thing coming lose in public or at the gym plus most of my jeans look like they are painted on i stay tucked probly 95% of the time simply cause i dont like that hing dangling around

Sakura

Hi,

if you use tucking for to long than it can cause damage of the testicles. If you want to make some children in the future, it would be better not to tuck to long.

If you get HRT, the size of the testicles decrease. I read that it could go down to the size of an olive. In this case, the lumps on the frontal area are not so big anymore.

Greetings

Nelly

lol i dont worry about damage to them i have been on hrt since i was 14 my testicals are pretty much dead

Sakura

Guest Madison_Always
Hi,

if you use tucking for to long than it can cause damage of the testicles. If you want to make some children in the future, it would be better not to tuck to long.

If you get HRT, the size of the testicles decrease. I read that it could go down to the size of an olive. In this case, the lumps on the frontal area are not so big anymore.

Greetings

Nelly

totally not worried about damaging them lol

Guest Sofiadragon
I tuck by pushing them up there and pulling that down and back o-o

Panties tend to hold it in place, but I'll tape if it really matters (cosplay or fun, whatever :P)

I tend to always get into a semi-construct state when tucked, and it just gets stuck there. It's uncomfortable, but not painful (unless I do something wrong). It makes it so I cant cross my legs, though, it limits my movement too much lol! Also, I tend to get two lumps on the frontal area where the testicles are under the skin, I haven't found a way to coax that flat yet... any pointers?

When I am tucked with just panties, I can still pee at a urinal and quickly retuck with one hand... but I dont do that if someone is in the bathroom with me >.>

Could you please E-mail me **** I would like to know what your techniques are 'cause they might help me out, I am just starting my transition & I need all the help that I can get. Thnx in advance.

Could you please E-mail me **** I would like to know what your techniques are 'cause they might help me out, I am just starting my transition & I need all the help that I can get. Thnx in advance.

I'll send you a PM

I made my first attempt yesterday at 'tucking the baggage' (excuse the pun :P ) properly back up inside the abdomen, then using tight fitting underwear like a gaff to hold it up there...

I must say, I didn't expect it to be soo amazingly comfortable!

The only thing hindering now is 'Mr PP', though he does seem to appear slightly smaller in size than he did 4 months ago. :)

After the tuck I got up, I walked around and sat in chairs to give it a demo for comfort. It felt like my testicles had dissapeared totally, awesome! :D

I hope this is not TMI :blush: I just thought I'd share this lightly considering it is the first time I've ever tried it lol :)

xx

It's hardly TMI. In fact, I'd love to know how to do it the right way? Whenever I've tried in the past, there has either been pain or a "slip out" involved. I think you should know what I mean there, huh? The thing that's frustrated me on this is that I hear of so many TS Girls doin' it with success, right?

If I'm as small as I am why am I having difficulty with it? Please help. I'd like to know what it's like not to feel the peice of poop, if only part time for now.

Guest Amanda_Henderson

I have been transioning for about 3 years, HRT for about 1 1/2 years, I have only started Tucking just today, I have a problem with it. Everytime I tuck and try to put on my undies, they keep falling down. I have tried to tuck a long time ago but failed at it and gave up. Today I was looking at a website that gives you ideas and how it is exposed to look when you are done. it talked that if you have a hard time finding the area where they need to go, sit in a tub of cold cold water, they will retract inside to protect them selfs, I spent about 1 1/2 hours in a tub of cold water. time just sliped away from me after about the first 10 min. Put in a movie, when it was over I realized how long I have been sitting there, My feet were getting knum from sitting there so long in the cold water.

Some websites I found I googled,

"Tucking the penis for Transgendered"

Saw some helpfull sites, but some that were not so.

Saw some that were good help.

Some that showed a little tooooo much,

If you are under 18 please be adviced some adult content on the site, or what may be considered adult content.

Well, I've finally managed to make it work. Only problem is I can only achieve this with control-top pantyhose. So it's a very part-time dealio for me. I intend to try and make it a daily occurance though cause to be able to walk without feeling that thing means a lot to me. I appreciate bein able to cross my legs in a natural fashion as well. The entire time I did it that day felt considerably more natural. I as well care not about the potential damage to the thing. If I successfully arrange for an orchiectomy, I may even request to watch with a large bucket of popcorn, soda and a box of Raisenettes. LOL. "Good Riddance, @*#%*"!

• 2 months later...
Well, I've finally managed to make it work. Only problem is I can only achieve this with control-top pantyhose. So it's a very part-time dealio for me. I intend to try and make it a daily occurance though cause to be able to walk without feeling that thing means a lot to me. I appreciate bein able to cross my legs in a natural fashion as well. The entire time I did it that day felt considerably more natural. I as well care not about the potential damage to the thing. If I successfully arrange for an orchiectomy, I may even request to watch with a large bucket of popcorn, soda and a box of Raisenettes. LOL. "Good Riddance, @*#%*"!

That is what has work for me. I need some, and I need sweveral p[airs real bad.

Guest Elizabeth K

Wow

No good answer - its always uncomfortable - I use tape, but am switching to a gaff. Hopefully I can make it work right and use both. Pantyhose sorta naturally 'gaff' you , especially control top. I am thinking why not just get rid of it all - but that takes time and letters from people, still....

Hee Hee :P

Guest My_Genesis
I even tried to self gratification with MrPP tucked into my body. I think I had a little bit of a clitoris feeling. The best part was, that I didn't get any male function during tucking and also for a while after it. Still I had nice sensations till the end. :P:)

Well of course this is the kind of subject where I actually have something to say :P

Lucky for you looks like it works a lot better for mtf's than ftm's. At least going by personal experience :rolleyes:

lol

• 1 year later...
Guest bunnygrrl
Hi,

Greetings

Nelly

I'm started 24/7 tucking a few days ago, so i'm always tucked (walking, learning, sleeping, untucked only bath, so not much). I feel it natural, no pain or uncomfortable. But what you mean, when you say damage of the testicles? They can lost in my body? Or other health problems? What's the time, while i can be tucked? Days? Weeks? Months?

Thanky

Hugs