• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First Time 'tucking' The... You Know :p

Guest Jacci

Guest Anna_Banana
I'm started 24/7 tucking a few days ago, so i'm always tucked (walking, learning, sleeping, untucked only bath, so not much). I feel it natural, no pain or uncomfortable. But what you mean, when you say damage of the testicles? They can lost in my body? Or other health problems? What's the time, while i can be tucked? Days? Weeks? Months?

Thanky

Hugs

Testicles are fully operational and healthy at lower than human body temperature. When you tuck them, you raise their temperature to that of your body. At this point, sperm begin to die. Prolonged tucking has the potential to result in infertility. This is why human males have their testicles externally while women have their ovaries internally.

.Anna

Guest bunnygrrl
Testicles are fully operational and healthy at lower than human body temperature. When you tuck them, you raise their temperature to that of your body. At this point, sperm begin to die. Prolonged tucking has the potential to result in infertility. This is why human males have their testicles externally while women have their ovaries internally.

.Anna

Watched reply in the other post, and thanks answering here, too :)

So i can continue tucking without any fear, it's a happy news. I can wait the new year tucked! Bad joke, lol.

Kisses

Guest Heather taru

I still can't get "this" figured out. When I try, it ends up being painful and they don't go all the way up. Starting HRT very soon, hope that helps.

Side note, I had surgery for testicular torsion when I was little, I wonder if that is having an effect.

Guest nymphblossom

Heather wrote:

I had surgery for testicular torsion when I was little, I wonder if that is having an effect

It's quite possible. I have been tucking 24-7 for about eight months and recently discussed this with my doctor when I went in for a consult for a hernia repair. He told me that my hernia is part of the reason it is so easy for me to tuck. That the mesh he would use to repair the hernia would be inserted into the inguinal canal, where my testicles go when I tuck, which would most definitely make it difficult or impossble for me to tuck.

My doctor told me that given that I have had my hernias for quite some time, they are stable and not threatening, in light of my need to tuck, he recommended against surgery to correct them.

Blossom

Blossom---Ah! that explains why I can't tuck my right testicle, having had a hernia repair a few years back.

I do use tape like Lizzie to hold my small thing up inside of me and that works. You just need to shave down there first.

Wondering how manyof us girls tuck for the emotional comfort and the feeling of feminity as well as the physical appearance.

Ricka

Guest Madison_Always

Just thought I'd share what I do. I was never able to get tape to work long term. So one day I had a "eureka" moment, control TOP pantyhose. I bought a 3 pack of tights and cut the legs off of two of them. Then you put them both on over your tucked "area" and it stays all day. It works wonderfully for me, and hopefully it will for some of you ladies. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bunnygrrl

Hi :)

Looks like this topic is dying, so i write some :P

I'm tucked non-stop for a month already, untucked only for a few secs or mins, and i can say, i feel completely normal, no pain, it's not discomfortable, and feel it naturally. When i'm untucked it's frustrate me, and feel it discomfortable (not painful, just discomfortable), and i can't sleep untucked. So i continue, living tucked 24/7, for now i'm at 1 month :)

XX

Guest brenda lee
I made my first attempt yesterday at 'tucking the baggage' (excuse the pun :P ) properly back up inside the abdomen, then using tight fitting underwear like a gaff to hold it up there...

I must say, I didn't expect it to be soo amazingly comfortable!

The only thing hindering now is 'Mr PP', though he does seem to appear slightly smaller in size than he did 4 months ago. :)

After the tuck I got up, I walked around and sat in chairs to give it a demo for comfort. It felt like my testicles had dissapeared totally, awesome! :D

I hope this is not TMI :blush: I just thought I'd share this lightly considering it is the first time I've ever tried it lol :)

xx

Sweetie ,I am glad tucking went so well for you. I have tucked so long now ,that thing and the boys don't even bother me .I have found it easier to walk and sit as a female tucked. Most of the time I don't even miss them.LOL Brenda Lee

I've been using various underwear and finally purchased a couple of gaffs. They were a bit disappointing because the fabric is too stretchy IMO, but do help to keep everything in one place while the panty hose squishes it flat. I'm considering sewing my own gaffs that could do a better job.

I did discover something joyful today. While exercising wearing the gaff, the nerves in that area were pinched and I lost all feeling. Ever wonder what it's like not to have those parts? Ahhhhhh, heavenly. It lasted for a few minutes after I got off the treadmill but alas, the feeling is back.

Kat