• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Talked With HR

JenniferB

I was notified by HR this morning that it is up to me when I change my name with the company and the account I work at. :)

I'm sending my documents into the company this week, and plan to become Jenny at work within the next month.

I can't believe this part of my transition is almost over. :):)

Now it's time to get ready to live as Jenny FT 24/7. I can't believe how smooth it's been so far. I am very lucky.

Jenny

Jenny, congrats on a long tough fight finally being over. You certainly reminded me of Gaddafi and his line in the sand. You pushed it back and back...

I'm so happy for you.

Autumn

• Forum Moderator

Excellent Jenny, may it will go well at work, sounds like you have it planned well, soon you get to live as yourself !

Cindy -

• Admin

Great news, Jenny. I am so happy that things have turned out so well for you. Best of luck in the coming weeks. Your future looks very bright. :thumbsup:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I missed all the fun of transitioning at work by announcing my retirement 50 weeks ago, of course I did tell them I was going to transition when I retired, but not as much fun as the real thing must be. Sigh!! I always goof that sort of thing up!!

Congratulations Jenny!!

Thanks for the sentiments. :wub:

I was on break at work when I made the original post. I thought I should let others know that there was a reason transitioning was easier for me. It's not that I didn't have anxiety, it's more that I didn't have much to lose like most members here. Plus I've been very open and honest. I answered most questions that were asked.

Becoming Jenny at my work account is going to be the hardest part left in my transition for the next couple years. I'm definitely not putting a timeline on it.

{{{Hugs}}}

Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Congratulations! Welcome to full time!

Work was the last thing that stood between me and being full-time, but, it wasn't difficult. The laws of the state here as well as the company policy made it a breeze. A nervous stomach for a few days - sure! But, nearly 3 months later, it's old news - not a problem at all.

May yours go so smoothly!

Love, Megan

Guest Lacey Lynne

Jenny:

You ROCK, Jenny Girl!!!

Hey, we're ALL so PROUD of you! You've nailed it, honey, and that's just so cool! Way to plan and execute, think and do. Yes, YOU made it happen, like the others here have told you. I salute you in respect, babes!

Heck, I look up to you. My marriage is history. My job is with a company owned by evangelical Christian fundamentalists, and it's in the deep south (I telecommute), meaning coming out to them is ill advised. Also, there's other complicating factors in my case, so I sit back and CHEER for girls like you who fast-track it and really-rock it ... ROCK ON!

Hugs a Plenty :friends: :friends: :friends: Lacey Lynne

Good stuff Jenny!

All those milestones passed, and each one is just as sweet isn't it? Then suddenly, a week or three later, it's just normal, and that's another milestone in it's own way. Keep moving forward girl! So many talk about "It gets Better". Well it does doesn't it, when we make it so.

Well, to quote a favorite. "Make it so, number one!" :lol:

<3

Elena