• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

You as a Super Hero/Heroine

Guest Juniper Blue

Guest Juniper Blue

Hi All!

What would you look like if you could be a super hero/heroine/person? What would your super powers be?

If I was super hero ... I woudl be 7 feet tall with big beautiful rainbow wings. I would have a body like G.I. Joe's ... big muscles and a broad chest but I would have a "man-gina" and all the other "girl gear" from the waist down. My super hero costume would be like Super Man's but my uni-tard tights would be iridescent like a peacocks and I would have a blazing pink upside down triangle on my chest and pink men's brief's (worn on the outside of my tights ... as is the custom among super people.) Within the flaming pink triangle, bold letter's woudl read : CA for CAPTAIN ANDRO! And I would wear vegan leather black combat boots that laced up past my knees and black opera gloves that extended up to my enormous bi-ceps. And I would have dangerously short hair .. much like I do now ... and I would be so very HOT!

My super powers would be that I could use my wings ( to fly, of course ... duh) but also to cloak myself and others ... In doing so, I could change myself (or them) into whatever gender form I desired. I could transform myself from an elegant lady to a burly cage fighter in the blink of an eye. And best of all ... anyone who needed SRS could call me telepathically and I would come and gently tuck them under my wings and transform them instantly and painlessly to whatever gender they wished.

Also, I would be called upon to protect all people from bullying thugs and if common reason didn't work ... As in, if the fool was not willing to listen to a seven foot tall andro with wings wearing iridescent tights and pink men's underwear ... I would employ my most amazing and fabulous super gift ... I would mind-meld with them and cause them to feel what it is like to be the target of their hatred. In very stubborn cases, I might even transform the thug into an oppressed gender form until they got the bleeping point. Once they apologized for their misdeeds and I was certain that they had seen the error of their ways and were changed forever into a humble, loving and kind little Bambie-like soul, I would restore them to their original body (or to the gender of their choice! )

What kind of SUPER Hero/Heroine/Person would YOU be?? What would YOU look like?? And what would YOU do with YOUR super powers?? (Anything goes!)

Hugs,

JB

Guest Lacey Lynne

Androgyne Andrej Pejic !!!

Got an image of Andrej you just GOTTA see; however, they won't post it here. I'd spread sunshine and daydreams everywhere to everybody in every way. Yeah, I'm weird that way. No superhero. Just a hippie.

Peace :friends: Lacey

Postscript:

That pic of Andrej Pejic is androgyny at is incendiary best!!!

Guest John Chiv

JB,

:superman: Why I would be just like Superman with all his powers except my costume would be all black leather, very basic. I already have the glasses for my regular persona. You did ask Super hero and so that is my response to keep it pertinent to the topic. Honestly though, I never did think about super hero more about being a knight. And the qualities and what I would wear is obvious.

What both have in common is advocating for justice, fighting evil, and most of all character and strength against odds. To do my small part in achieving these goals as the man I am, to do it as well as I can, is good enough for me.

Of course as long as I am indulging in this fantasy, I would be 6 feet tall, buff and even though the women in my world are strong and capable of taking care of themselves, just because it feels so good, they would let me sweep them off their feet and carry them. For which I would be very grateful.

Of course that would be that one woman whose gaze into my eyes would just make time stop and nothing else would matter.

John

Guest Amethyst_Redemption

I would look like X-23 and have her same powers plus the ability to heal others within a radius. I would also have the ability to use magic from both the Harry Potter cannon series and Harry Potter and the methods of rationality.

Aperation would make commuting and moving a snap.

Edit = **http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/16391/332256-199891-x-23_super.jpg

this image

Guest Juniper Blue

These are great responses! Keep 'em coming!

Oh Lacey .. I could see you as a Hippie Super Heroine who could pull amazing things like "medicinal herb" and and other party supplies out of her wild hair just in the nick of time. She would look like Janis Joplin but could transform herself into Jimmy Hendrix just by twitching her nose. When she was called upon to prevent terror, strife and very dull parties she would open her beautiful arms and bring Sunshine, Daydreams and an irresistible urge to Belly Dance to everyone in her midst! In her magnificent presence, everyone would feel peace and love for all .. and some woudl be inclined to take of their clothes and freak freely with universal joy! :Crylol:

Hugs,

JB

Guest Juniper Blue

For you John ... You would have supernatural hearing and could hear the cries of those in need both near and and far. With super-sonic speed, you would drop all of your desk work, tear off your glasses and instantly be transformed into a very sexy and muscle-bound leather wearing knight. You would have the power to literally stop time and to charm even the most cunning villain into a daze called the "Trance of Eros". Your silver shield would have the power to shelter all from harm and your sword ... your sword would be exceptionally l-o-n-g and would reach to the corners of the earth to banish all injustice! :thumbsup:

Guest Szenzie

I love this question! JB, I would totally think your hero would also make an excellent 80s cartoon show as well! John: *flutter* /swoon ^_^

Every time I've ever considered this question I thought... Mystique from X-men type powers. Yeah, a little bit extreme just to ease some GD but it had always appealed to me. Seeing that I won't need that anymore...

I would totally rip off Catwoman!

Good? Nope. Evil? Nope. Bad? Yup.

Cat-like agility, sharp wits, feline communication, sexy cat-suit, and tons and tons and tons and tons of gadgets.

Guest Juniper Blue

Amethyst Redemption ... I could not get the image of X-23 ... I need a super hero/heroine with power of computer wizardry but if X-23 look s anything like Lacuma Coil .... WOW! She is on the team!

Szenzie ... I love Cat Woman!! I don't even care if she is a little trouble! We will work with her!

Sir John, the Gallant Knight, ... I hope you have a great day!

:lol: I LOVE this! :lol:

I already saw a few members as super heroes and heroines. Litteraly, I've seen Batman, Wonder Woman, Storm, Rogue and yes, Superman too.

I'm with ya! Genderpunk Micha ready for action!

My uniform? Whatever I dem well please. ^_^ My powers? Empathy, to free people from the fears, doubts and preconditioned standards that bind them! I would totally take people's emotional pain and burdens off their shoulders, and I'd completely obliterate the hate and resentment that afflicts all of us.

And some telekinesis for defense. ;)

See if I can get my pencil workin for this thread, it deserves it.

Guest Juniper Blue

Welcome Abroad Genderpunk! A teams of super heroes can never be short of the power EMPATHY! I woudl love to hear what fantastic attire you are wearing today!

Guest Gwendolyn Elizabeth

I don't think i could do the skin tight outfits. But I could so see myself as a female version of a film noir detective. Able to solve the crime, catch the bad guy and do it all without getting a run in my hose.

I didn't see this thread until my Super Hero showed it to me in a PM.

I would be a super mermaid and swim around saving sailors (oo la la) that fall into my sea!

Shari

Guest Juniper Blue

Gwendolyn! Ahhh ... a sexy Super Sleuth! LOVE IT!

Shari! We can most definitely use a sexy Super Mermaid for our Aqua missions and rescue team! Let me find my scuba gear!

This is FUN!! :thumbsup:

KEEP EM' COMING ! We have a world to save here!! :Crylol:

• Admin

Captain Andro, I wish to put forward my application for membership to the Super Heroine's Association.

I will henceforth be known as Munchkina, protector of the Fair Kingdom of La La Land, in the realm of Blue Skies.

My powers are formidable, and include being able to silence rude persons, dispense Justice, remove offending body parts with my magic scalpel from those afflicted, and make any food taste like bacon.

I pray thee accept and approve my application, which I have neither folded, spindled, nor mutilated.

Munchkina

Hmmm... me as a super hero. ;) I'm horrible at names, really. I mean, I chose 'Exeter' on here on a whim, not sure what to call myself. Haha. But anyway, how about, Mr Eccentricity, AKA The New Romantic, or possibly if I'm lazy Synthpop Boy. :lol:

I'd be about 5"11, slender, with narrow shoulders, slightly girly hips, and an insanely boyish face. I'd probably have a hairstyle something like my avatar, but maybe streaked with whatever colours that I fancied at the time.

I'd wear mostly leather biker jackets over frilly ruffled shirts tucked into leather trousers (or maybe tight white jeans now and then!) with a nice studded belt. I'd have a long earring in one ear, maybe a stud in the other. My nails would be black with polish, I'd use eyeliner, red lipstick, and otherwise look like a girly gender-bending pretty boy.

My super powers, if you don't include having an awesome baritone singing voice and playing the keyboard like Alan Wilder from Depeche Mode, would be perpetual youth (like a vampire), invisibility at will, the ability to conjure whatever I want into reality by writing it down, being able to shape shift into cool animals, and maybe some Wolverine regeneration. My special weapon, though, would be a keytar that requires only my brain to power it -- it needs no cords or amps and its settings are intuitively linked to me. (so if I imagine a sound it can make it.) And it's capable of introducing a frequency that rids people of mental anguish and depression (and scares the crap out of bad guys and gives them temporary deafness and serious migraines!)

Hahaha.... well, that's the best I can come up with at the moment. B)

Hmmm...

My first mental images of myself are more along the line of that cartoon floozy, Diane Firstinbed, or whatever her name was...lol...

I'm afraid my superpowers may not be PG-13, so I'll not let my imagination run too wild just yet...

Someday, I will look like I feel. Someday, I will be my own superheroine for saving my butt from such a miserable existence...

Anybody remember Honey Rider? Now that's what I'm talkin' about! lol..

Love, Svenna

I love this topic :thumbsup:

I would be one of the Green Lanterns!

The stronger my WILL POWER the better that i can protect the people around me. I can use my imagination to create ways to help people.

I would still be me but stronger and more patient!

:superman: Kal

Guest Juniper Blue

Ahhh ... this is very exciting! Our community of Super Hero's/Heroines/Persons is growing stronger each day!

Munchkina ... you have the neatest and cleanest application that I have ever seen ( and hon, I have been around!) and I LOVE the taste of bacon ... you are accepted with open arms!

Synthpop Boy ... Please send me a dose of your perpetual youth ... I will need it .. what was a I saying?? Uh .... oh ... Yes .. uh ... I will need it if I am to continue to lead as Captain! Please send it ASAP! Oh .. where are my Super Hero Opera Gloves ... sigh!

Mistress Firstinbed .. thank you for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to join our Super Hero Team! We can most certainly use the power of a lovely seductress to capture and tie up ( wink-wink-nudge-nudge) the Villains. By the way Seductress Firstinbed ... are you free later this evening?? .. I must be certain that your super powers all that you claim!! Tee-hee tee-hee!

Oh ... Synthrop Boy .. Please send that dose of Perpetual youth now! My arthritis is acting up and I have an important "meeting" this evening.

Welcome Wonder TEAM! Soon we shall save the world!

Please let your super hero friends know that they are welcomed to join us!

Guest Juniper Blue

Oh ... my lovely (Real Life) partner has decided to join us!

Her Super Heroine name is Edelweiss Goddess of Light and Cheer. She is a 7 Foot Tall German-blooded Buxom Blondie Yogini ! Her super costume is Sky Clad but alas ... she has the power of invisibility ... making it difficult to sneak a peek. Her super powers are the ability to direct Enya and other New Age music at Dog Whistle frequencies turning Villains to stone in the most uncomfortable Lotus Position. She also has the power to run at the speed of light and capture Villains in her inescapable leg lock ... rendering them happy but helpless. She is a gifted Clairvoyant and can predict the future . She perpetually radiates peace and calm to all loving beings. She is undoubtedly the "Serene-ist" of our team!

I must go now ... Edelweiss has me by the ear .... Sorry, but I must miss our "meeting" Seductress Firstinbed ... Sir John will have to conduct the evaluation in my stead.

Hugs,

Captain Andro

• Forum Moderator

Interesting idea and one I have never thought about.

Superheroes in the modern sense have never appealed much since I read Superman comics as a kid. I liked them but developed different interests somehow. So I have to think about it.

I'd have to be more like a combination Merlin and King Arthur. With a superpower of making people see the other person's inner being. Then you know who is really good and who is not. Who to fight and who to educate instead as it were. And they would know you. There are bad guys out there for sure and how much easier it would all be if everyone could be seen as they really are.

How much harder for the bad guys to manipulate and how much less hate there would beif we really understood what the other person feels and believes.

No more "through a mirror darkly".

Of course having a healthy dose of magic to render the bad guys harmless wouldn't go amiss either.

And I would like the power to make people over into the image of themselves they dream -I would be tall and fair. Not too young but not old. As strong willed as I am now but wiser with that sight I would have myself as well as grant others.

I'd have a sword and wear a cloak and doublet over chainmaille. No armour-wore armour too long to want to ever wear it again I guess :) . And tempering justice with mercy would be my goal after fighting injustice.

Johnny

PS In a bow to my long love of Tolkien I would be called Alatar

Guest John Chiv

Captain Andro,

As any good friend and fellow superhero, I will gladly conduct the evaluation and meet Seductress Firstinbed. Please convey my best to Edelweiss whose choice of music is not only heavenly to the ears of all that do good but an excellent weapon to convert evildoers to good, should they choose to their bidding.

Since it seems Edelweiss has made it very clear that your time with her will definitely be a priority, I will most certainly make sure our lovely super heroines and all ladies are treated well.

Your friend,

Sir John

Guest Mrs. Miniver

If I were to be a super heroine I would choose to be Linda Carter A.K.A "Wonder Woman!"

Edited by JaniceW
Removed dead link

Anyone here remember Medusa?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_litzrgYBef1qingfvo1_500.jpg

Her power was in her indestructible red hair - which she could use to whip or grab anything, queen of the Inhumans for those of you who read Marvel comics (started out fighting the Fantastic Four before joining with them in later issues.)

And her costume was purple!

Love ya,

Sally