• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

You as a Super Hero/Heroine

Guest Juniper Blue

Guest Juniper Blue

Oh Green Lantern WELCOME! Your post has just popped up! The JOKER must be meddling! He shall not thwart our efforts to build this SUPER TEAM! Your gifts of patience and creativity are most needed and welcomed!

Hugs,

Captain Andro

Guest ZoeG360

Wonder Woman!!!!

Greek Amazon whose mission is to bring peace to the world. Super strong, super fast, can make people tell the truth with my lariat.

Bring it on.

Guest Juniper Blue

Welcome again Green lantern!

Welcome Alatar!

Welcome Wonder Woman! ( you were one of my first childhood crushes) :wub:

Welcome Medusa!! WHO DOES YOUR HAIR ??!!

Seductrees Firstinbed ... Sir John has sent a glowing recommendation based on his very thorough evaluation! Your super powers are all that you claim and so much more!! But is anyone available to heal Sir John's sore back? What a noble Knight he is indeed! Well done Sir John. And to Seductress Firstinbed ... WELCOME to the Super team you sexy animal!

Now the world is in great peril ... soon, I may summon you in telepathic PM's to ask for your individual assistance for various Missions of Goodwill, Heroism, Healing and the occasional shopping spree to make sure that our Super Hero attire is up to fashion.

Please continue to welcome your friends to join us! For now ...

UP-UP and Awwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :superman:

Hugs,

Captain Andro

Guest Juniper Blue

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... We have 2 Wonder Women!! What could be more WONDERFUL!! Sir John ... get out of bed! There are 2 lovely Amazons waiting to meet you!! :wub:

Welcome Wonder Woman ( Amazonia!) Welcome! ;)

Guest John Chiv

Captain Andro,

I certainly could use a woman's healing touch for my sore back but it was all worth in the best interest of our mission and Seductress Firstinbed certainly knows how to use her superpowers well!

I am not in bed because I heard we had 2 Wonder Women Amazons joining our team and rode out on my horse to meet them.

I think we have a great team assembled and I am looking forward to our next mission.

Sir John

If I was a super hero I would transform into Serenity, a winged Unicorn.

I would fly around with my golden wings, horn, mane, and tail. One telling feature that separates me from other unicorns is that I would wear my silver pilot's goggles, and matching silver scarf. The goggles have a special ability to see in someone's soul. I would carry a small plain brown pouch wrapped around my neck on a plain looking brown leather necklace, barely noticeable. Yet it is what gives me all my power. It is filled with magical chi.

My duty would be to fly over the land looking for souls to heal. For those who are diligently seeking to find peace, I would fly over them, open my pouch, and sprinkle them with magical chi. The chi would taking away their fear and anxiety, allowing them to become worry free. Once their mind is free of the cares of the world, the chi would softly nudge their mind toward balance and harmony. Their greed would dissipate and they would begin to realize that all living things are precious. The chi would also have the power to heal the physical body, including transforming the body to match the mind and soul.

My ultimate goal is to help others find joy and peace.

Serenity

Guest Luna Selene

So it took some consideration but I think I refined my alter ego.

My superhero name would be the same; Luna. My power would be a lunar flash. Think of a flash bang that paints whatever picture I paint. For example, I can transform what everyone sees. How would I use this for good? If someone was about to be assaulted I would flash a nearby wall, causing the assailant to take their aggression out on concrete, damaging themselves with their hate, allowing the victim to escape. If it was a group of people I would flash so they each saw their victim in each other until they beat themselves senseless. If somebody didn't feel right in their body, and felt ashamed of it when people looked at them, I could flash their wishes so they, and everyone else could see what was on the inside and walk in the public eye without fear.

Since I could have this power, it really wouldn't matter what I looked like(My natural form would be my secret Identity), however this is probably how I would present myself to the world in super form. Action+894.jpg

Guest John Chiv

Captain Andro has been summoned by Edelweiss and I am sure he will be along to greet the new super heroines later. Until then on his behalf may I welcome Serenity, Luna and Didi.

Do I have to keep an eye on you Didi? :D

Sir John

Guest Donna Jean

"Suggestion Girl".............................

I can make people, plants and animals respond with just suggesting......

"Gee, I wish I had half the money that you have.."

"I'll bet that you produce more strawberries than any other plant in this field!"

"I wouldn't tease that girl if I were you..."

"Hello, Senator....I really feel that you should vote on this bill...."

"I really don't think that you want to rob this store...."

"You're going to Thailand? OMG, I sure wish that I could go there!"

"These aren't the droids that you're looking for...."

Dee Jay.... (HEY! That's a yummy looking looking sam'ich")

I would be Epona a might winged mare who commands a herd of mighty equines to rush to the aid of those in need. To protect them from oppressors and to guide them to shelter and rest.

Mia

Guest Juniper Blue

Wow .. this is AMAZING!!

Welcome Serenity ... how lovely to have you with us!

Welcome Luna ( Nice Super Form!!)

X-23 .. Thank you for healing John's back! I hope that the Wonder Woman twins didn't throw it back out!

Good to see you Genderpunk ... Didi ... is Didi new!

Oh .. Suggestion Girl .. I love it! We can use your help with lobbying to improve out Super Budget!

Epona .. how beautiful you are. May you and your herd look after us all tonight!

TOMORROW, I will post our first Mission!

Please stay posted and check back here for the message! You may respond to the Mission as your super powers are best suited. My only rule ... no hair pulling!

Hugs,

Captain Andro

Guest John Chiv

Captain Andro,

My back is fine :) I just greeted them like a gentleman super hero. We do have a good team and I look forward to our first mission.

Sir John

Guest Juniper Blue

Ahhhh ... very good Sir John! I too, would show the Wonder Woman Twins RESPECT!! They do have rope and are AMAZONS!

Welcome Super Hero Team!

Since this is our very first Mission and we have never worked together before, I thought it might be wise that we start small. You all know me as Captain Andro but by day, I work as a humble and very underweight androgynous organic vegetable farmer, named Chris. In fact, it was on the farm that I first attained my Super Powers when I ate a carrot that had been accidentally contaminated with a speck of meteorite dust from the planet Andros. Upon eating the carrot, my nipples fell off, my breasts shriveled and reshaped to form a muscular chest and my Uterus fell out like a walnut from my "Man-Gina." I was delighted because I had always suffered in silence form Body Dysphoria regarding my breasts and menstruation ... the andronite carrot cured this completely! There was one glitch though .... When I sneezed, I turned into my current 7 foot Winged Form! (I have since learned to control my transformation in order to keep my day job.)

Now what was the point of all of this ... Oh, I wish that Synthpop Boy could give me a shot of his Eternal Youth about now !! ... my memory is quite bad .. errr .. hmmmm .. what was I saying ... OH YES!

Our first MISSION!

I am struggling to remember the details .. perhaps the Joker, Wicked X or another Villain is messing with my mind ... I will post the details first thing on Monday, February 6th .. Please stay posted as your SUPER POWERS will be needed! I do believe that it involves a pig ...

HUgs,

Captain Ando

Guest Juniper Blue

Welcome Back Super Team! Here are the details of our FIRST MISSION!

On the farm we have a small petting zoo where a sweet pink Pig, named Piggy has been residing peacefully over the past year. He has been the most wonderful pig and he is very affectionate. He actually prefers massages over sandwiches! The other day, I was in the barn scrapping chicken droppings off of my boots and I overheard my boss, Farmer Buck, say that it was time to turn Piggy into BACON! He said and I quote: "Well, Piggy is a mature pig now and his "biscuits" have grown too large. The parents are beginning to complain that his anatomy is becoming "obscene". And you know, I LOVE my BACON!!"

Now, although I am vegan, I have learned that if I want to work on a farm, I must to accept that there will almost always be live-stock and where there is "live" stock there will eventfully be bacon, burgers and chicken fajitas. Sigh.

So, after hearing the news of Piggy's fate, I walked out to the petting zoo to offer Piggy an apple and to give him one last scratch behind the ears. During Piggy's ear massage, I accidentally mind-melded with him and at that point, Piggy disclosed that Piggy was not a pig at all but rather a young struggling rock musician named Sid from Los Angeles!! His Wicked Ex turned him into a Pig after buying a Spell Book on ebay titled "How to Turn Your Enemies into Barnyard Animals". Tragically, The Counter spell book has not been listed on ebay and cannot be found on Amazon! And so ... poor Sid has been a pig ever since. To make matters worse, his Wicked Ex turned all of his former groupies into chickens and they have been "free ranging" it here on the farm since then.

I am not very concerned for the chickens safety as they should be safe as laying hens. But my boss, Farmer Buck is determined to kill poor Piggy by next Saturday!

I do not mean to seem hysterical ... but WHAT SHALL WE DO SUPER TEAM!! :oThere are only two rules .. we must not hurt Farmer Buck, ( I really need to keep this day job) and we must not hurt each other .. this includes NO hair pulling ( without permission) Please post your responses hurriedly!! The Joker, Wicked X, Cyber Hacker, Santa Claus and others may be watching!

Hugs,

Captain Andro

Here you are, Captain Andro! *reaches into a pocket of his biker jacket and draws out a mysterious purple phial* Took a long time to condense it into a formula. Normally, I just kiss people or something. :lol:

• Root Admin

Please do keep in mind that this is a suicide prevention and TG support site. Not a gaming site. We've allowed one RPG in the past but that was when we had unlimited bandwidth space. We're on borrowed space from the Breast Form Store and at the present time, we're getting rather top heavy. You've probably all noticed the periodic site slowdowns. We don't want the site to crash completely. Please do continue to post giving support and asking questions but please keep nonessential posting to a minimum Thank you.

MaryEllen

As an after thought, small websites are relatively inexpensive. Perhaps you could all get together and purchase such a site exclusively for gaming. Just a thought

Guest Juniper Blue

Thank you Synthpop Boy .. I feel much better.

Mary Ellen ... My apologies .. I thought that a little Super Hero stuff might help lighten things up and get people into doing something positive together in a fun and cooperative way .... To be honest, I have found that the site is often more depressing than uplifting lately. I thought it was ok because of posts I read before ... like the Pool Party, Thread Killer and nebulous serious essays about Wiping Flies Off of Walls etc. etc. but ... I understand.

My Sincere apologies.

Oh well ... Super Team ... Don't worry .. I will move piggy to my condo .. no harm shall come to him.

Thanks for playing! It was fun while it lasted.

Hugs,

Captain Andro

• Root Admin

Hello Captain Andro,

When the Pool Party and Thread Killer were started, we didn't have the problems we are encountering now. You really should consider my suggestion of starting your own gaming site. They are inexpensive and relatively easy to set up. Our moderator Zabrak has set up such sites in the past. He hasn't been around for awhile but if you can get a hold of him, I'm sure he would be willing to help you.

MaryEllen :)

• Root Admin

Sure. That would be fine. You can place a notice in the Transgender News, Upcoming Events, Activism, Links and Politics forum. There are a lot of gamers here so I'm sure it would be very popular.

MaryEllen