• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Justin Bieber

Guest Lani

I'm on the fence about the 'Biebs. I like one of his songs. I think his merchandising choices are peculiar. Perfume, sure. Nail polish, I guess. But a singing toothbrush? I'm fortunate not to have a little girl who is madly in love with him like one of my friends and her daughter. :)

Every generation had a teen pop sensation the girls went crazy for and obsessed over. Donny Osmond, Mickey Dolenz, New Kids on the Block, The Backstreet Boys.....etc..etc...

Mickey Dolenz? Seriously?

Mike Nesmith was the cute one. :)

Karen

0: Isint he in jail now or something bad like that?!?! 0:

The fame was bad for him......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amanda_s

a couple of weeks ago he said being gay is a choice. he is being feed this crap i am not impressed, guess he has no mind of his own.

Amanda

a couple of weeks ago he said being gay is a choice. he is being feed this crap i am not impressed, guess he has no mind of his own.

Amanda

>_< "GAY" is NOT a choice...

Guest Hayleylady94

I don't enjoy Bieber's music. I don't hate him personally as done do, though. Just his music. Though I did laugh hard from the diss that Eminem sent his way.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KennyKenny

I can't enjoy his music at all.I guess he just doesn't do it for me and whenever I see his face I get the sudden urge to punch it.