• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I don't think I can do this anymore

Guest ~Brenda~

I am sorry that we made so many people worry - but I can't tell you how much it means to me (to us both) that so many people care. It's been a long time since either of us have had so many kind people who understand what we're going through. That alone makes this doable.

We are doing much better - sometimes this whole thing (Life) gets a little overwhelming.

Thank you all for your support and kindness.

Roxy

Roxy, Svenna,

Never misunderstand how profound being transgendered really is. Never discount yourselves by trying to stay together and dealing with all of this at the same time. The fundamental love between you two remains unshaken. Take solace in that. Svenna is going through the trial of her life. Luckily she has you Roxy to stand by her side and be her rock. Roxy, you are a very special and wonderful woman. Never think that you are less than amazing.

All my love.

Brenda

Guest Lacey Lynne

I am sorry that we made so many people worry - but I can't tell you how much it means to me (to us both) that so many people care. It's been a long time since either of us have had so many kind people who understand what we're going through. That alone makes this doable.

We are doing much better - sometimes this whole thing (Life) gets a little overwhelming.

Roxy

Roxy, Svenna,

Never misunderstand how profound being transgendered really is. Never discount yourselves by trying to stay together and dealing with all of this at the same time. The fundamental love between you two remains unshaken. Take solace in that. Svenna is going through the trial of her life. Luckily she has you Roxy to stand by her side and be her rock. Roxy, you are a very special and wonderful woman. Never think that you are less than amazing.

All my love.

Brenda

Amen to that!

Thank you, Brenda, for saying so!

Peace :friends: Lacey

Hi Roxy and Svenna,

I'm glad you're doing better. Me too.

BTW, your new avatar pictures are really good.

Hugs,

Shari

Thank you, Shari!

Lil' Roxy is FOXY, for sure!

The apple of my eye, too..

:) S

Roxy

Roxy, Svenna,

All my love.

Brenda

Amen to that!

Thank you, Brenda, for saying so!

Peace :friends: Lacey

"Feel GOOD moment of the WEEK"...

Thank you VERY much...knowing that SOMEBODY believes is a BIG thing to me.

One can UN-believers and DIS-believers anywhere, any time...ya know? lol..

Thank YOU very much!!

:) S

Oh dear, if I take that advice and think that I am really that amazing my head might get so big I won't be able to fit through the doorway! hee hee. But seriously, thanks to all of you who have helped us thus far, and who are here every day helping everyone you can. These are the people making a difference in the world. These are the people we all need in the world. I am proud to count myself among you on this most difficult of journeys. There is no room on this trip for doubters... luckily there are enough believers and supporters to carry us down the road.

And Lizzy - it was so good to hear your voice. I am so looking forward to meeting you and DJ later this month!

Guest Becca'sWife

Roxy, I am so glad to see you posting again. I was so worried about you and Svenna. It's hard for us seeing and going thru this with our spouses. Lord knows I have been going thru an emotional roller coaster and there are times I keep thinking this is a dream I should wake up from. BUT, it's not a dream so I just keep putting one foot in front of the other. I don't mean to get religious on you but I keep hearing my sister (my oldest sister, the only one that knows on my side of family) say to me that if God brings you to it, HE will bring you thru it. I pray for patients, love, wisdom and understanding to get thru this. I thank Angel for being there and talking to me when I have ro get something off my chest. I have also been being more straightforward to Becca. I used to not want to hurt her feelings with how I was feeling. Now we open up more to each other than the beginning. We used to be able to talk to each other about anything until this coming out. Only a few weeks ago I think we were both about ready to call it quits, he/she asked me after getting down here and talking why did I come down and my response with tears was Is it not obvious?? Because I love you. That's all Becca wanted to hear.

Connie

Guest angels wings

Quick everyone duck QUICK Roxy head is getting big hehehee hehehee

We love ya woman keep up been the wonderful person u are ((((( hugs)))))

Guest angels wings

Hey Connie

You are welcome :)

I reckon it is soooooooo cool how we can all help each other out awsomely amazing

Guest spunky monkey

hi svenna,

you are much stronger than you give yourself credit for please believe me its hard at first but it does gradually get easier as you transition

:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Guest angels wings

Hello Kendi :) Welcome to Laura's :) I see this is your first post . There is a forum called introduction . If you like you can make a small introduction of yourself there . This allows other members to see you are new and welcome you also. We ask all our members to please read the terms and conditions . You can find these on the bottom right of the page . These rules are in place to keep Laura's a safe and warm place for all to come and share . Welcome :)

Angel :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CindyLouCovington

Try to cheer up, and see it through. The end result is certainly worth the effort. You know taht you can count on support from all of us.