• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Chin Stuff

Guest Evan_J

Ok, so its a lame title for a topic but I didn't know what else to call it. And although m'boy Ainsley has a chin hair thread I didn't wanna infringe on it with other chin pictures yet, I know we've discussed chin, lip, and other face hair relevance to us all as 15 & 16 year old boys :P So, here are the current chin pics (sigh) yeeees I probably should shave em soon so that they come in fuller....I just haven't had the heart yet.

Guest StrandedOutThere

Very nice!!! *claps* Very impressive showing!!!

I dream for the day that I don't need a microscope to show off my crop. I've been driving my friend crazy with the daily facial hair count that I do every morning. She gets to verify my count.

Guest Donna Jean

Woah, Evan! :blink:

That's looking good. Really! I am impressed...You certainly don't have to "hunt" for those bad boys! (I'd bet they would tickle someone if someone were necking.. :blush: )

Very nice showing, Evan... ;)

That's what you're getting for X-mas!!!!

Donna Jean

Guest Dutchie

<impressed silence for 5 seconds>

Wow! You really get them going now!

I can imagine you want to keep them for the moment.

I know what you'll be getting for christmas!

More hair!!

On a side note: Donna, I think you just dropped another feather....

Guest Kelly Ann

<Fanning myself>.....brains and THIS!!??!?!?!???! Whew guy....I have like 10 or 12 hairs I 'pluck' off my chest....no hair on my facial cheeks...little on my chin...I believe I 'got' a moustache only because I thought I wanted it back in my 40's...I wouldn't trim it or anything...it's wonderful just the way it is...smiling for you and happy as can be, Kelly Ann <ding>

Guest Kelly Ann

Jeeze Evan <fans self> I forgot I had pulled up you pic...and clicked the thingie to see what I was doing....I REALLY am impressed...but not jealous...I'd give you mine...all 12...if I could...<whew> Kelly Ann

lol @ "all 12" Kelly Ann, you are sweet.

Dutchie, shhhhh ;)

And Donna Jean....you did indeed drop a feather, but its ok...I got it.

And brother Stranded, you will wake up and it'll just "be there". Really I didn't know about it till suddenly they were just "there".

Evan, you are looking very good, Sweetie!

I remember (sadly now) when hairs first started to appear on my chin - I was trying so hard to be a man so I looked forward to shaving. I was 19 before any arrived - and then they just kept coming!

You will know just how much effect the T is having when you start sprouting back hairs! :lol:

Then on the ear lobes! Then you will never have to worry about passing again! :D

You do know that I'm joking and I still love you even though you are getting a bit furry there!

Congratulations,

Sally

So happy for you

Guest Kelly Ann

OMG Sally...you mean I'm going to get hair on my BACK, in MY EARS and NOOOOoooooOOooOoooooooo MOOoooooOOOORE....it can't happen now...or here can it...Evan I'm going to seek out help to prevent this and give it all to you....OH jeeze it can't happen here...can it? At least to me???? Please no more...I'd rather be bare...shivering in the Florida cold...naw I have the heat and flannel jammies on LOL, Kelly Ann (gosh the hair thing is like an anti-smoking drug nightmare though)

Guest Dutchie
I also seem to have forgot english. I've made so many typos and used the wrong words lately. My brains gone to mush.

Zabrak, you better be careful saying that... Before you know it, Elizabeth comes along to drag it into her arguments about men vs women... <sigh>

Brain mushy, maybe it's just the time of the year for that...

Or did you stand too close to any blondes lately? You know that it can rub off on you? :lol: I'll be spreading my bits of blondness around here, so it's not that obvious anymore.

Evan, I think we started our HRT around the same time... I'll be following your reports, it's kind of a guide of the things that will change in the opposite direction of some sorts. I don't mean the chin stuff, more the "invisible" changes. Do you experience more "road rage" building up for example? Ok, I need to take this into a new topic. See you there. B)

Zabrak, we have all English times out when grammer wrong comes! :huh:

That didn't sound right, did it? Put the sentence in proper word order and you win a cookie! :D

I've just gone back and read a few of my past posts and with all of those typos it is amazing that any of you have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about! :lol:

Computer keyboards have no feel, so we miss letters and a lot of us post after work or in the wee small hours of the morning - it's a wonder that any messages get past the extremely puzzeled moderators! :D

They must be sitting there fo hours just trying to figure out what we wrote!

Back on topic about how great Evan's chin is coming along! You do look great and I wouldn't worry too much about all of the other places for hair growth - I had been on my natural T for over forty five years before the back hair started to show up. :)

Just thinking about you walking into a room in your 'snappy' white suit, that cigar and a bit of a goatee, oh my! :wub:

I think that I might better leave this post for a little while! :blush:

Love ya,

sally

Guest Dutchie
Zabrak, we have all English times out when grammer wrong comes! :huh:

Sally! Hidden messages????

We all come out when English have wrong grammer times.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

When pigs fly is quicker... (Looks for the giant catapult)

Sorry Evan, it was stronger than me, honest! I didn't want to steal your thread, she is making me do it.

Just thinking about you walking into a room in your 'snappy' white suit, that cigar and a bit of a goatee, oh my! :wub:

I think that I might better leave this post for a little while! :blush:

Love ya,

sally

Ok, you made me blush lol you got me :blush:;)

All you guys and gals are the best. It is my opinion that we have the best gals in all of the digital world. And fellas? Well, you guys know how I feel about the fellas. My giant-chin picture takin, I need to take 4 pictures of my mui thai enhanced biceps, intelligent enough to be dangerous, I-Don't-Get-Girls-Either, definately no better brothers. :P

And let me update with this bit I just heard from my mother who just this afternoon has seen a copy of the chin picture. She commented on how much face hair dad had and could grow. And I said "yeah, but not when he was a teenager starting, it took time". And she said (since she knew him at like 16 "not your father. If he shaved this morning by dinner time he needed to shave again, and he was a teenager."

I love my father. :wub: I take that as a genetic box of hope.

3-3 1/2 months? I started T the first week of September, shaved twice, the last one was Nov. 11 but I didn't have it then. Somehow it just "showed up" after that. I actually had been watchin the stuff over my lip thinkin that was what was gonna show up.