• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Chin Stuff

Guest Evan_J

Guest Jackson
3-3 1/2 months? I started T the first week of September, shaved twice, the last one was Nov. 11 but I didn't have it then. Somehow it just "showed up" after that. I actually had been watchin the stuff over my lip thinkin that was what was gonna show up.

Ah, genetics. A wonderful thing. I started two weeks before you did, Evan, and nothing yet. Which is fine with me. I've never been one to want any facial hair. There will be one time and that'll be to grow a goatee so my dog and I match. I'll have someone take a photo and then that's it.

Guest Donna Jean

Jackson said:

There will be one time and that'll be to grow a goatee so my dog and I match. I'll have someone take a photo and then that's it.

Ohhhhh...you'll match? So do you have a big black cold wet nose like Squirt also?

Be still my beating heart......I can't wait for the pics....

:P :P Ha ha ha ha LOLOL

Donna Jean

Ev dude! you just got good genes yo. im light skinned and cant spot a crop like that.

*sigh* although not being out at work id just shave it off anyway...

idk...

anyway.. happy for YOU bro!

Ray

Guest Jackson
Ohhhhh...you'll match? So do you have a big black cold wet nose like Squirt also?

Be still my beating heart......I can't wait for the pics....

:P :P Ha ha ha ha LOLOL

Donna Jean

I will have the big black cold wet nose like Squirt. I'm sure I can pull that off too. How cool will that be? I've been pretty jealous of Squirt and that nose.