• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sally's Thought For The Day

Sally

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs - you obviously just don't understand the problem.

Love ya,

Sally

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine what you did as success." Stephen Colbert, August 3, 2009.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen Colbert has supplied a couple of great thoughts for the day.

"Glenn beck is losing his sponsors, first his mind now his sponsors!"

August 13, 2009

"Dickk Chaney is coming out with his memories and good news, just reading it violates the Geneva Convention."

Love ya,

Sally

Stephen Colbert is amazing, I rarely miss the Colbert report. The show is amazing, Stephen Colbert is in my opinion the greatest satirist of our time. Great Colbert quotes.

Guest Jackson
Stephen Colbert is amazing, I rarely miss the Colbert report. The show is amazing, Stephen Colbert is in my opinion the greatest satirist of our time. Great Colbert quotes.

Ditto. I love Stephen Colbert. Since I put the satellite on hold, I miss his show the most. And I never have the time to catch it online.

Anyone ever see "The Word" from June 2009? "At first you don't seceed"?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joanna Phipps
Well, I did say it was a 'thought ' for the day - I didn't want to make it too easy!

You could also think about how hard it is to smoke pot - they are made of metal after all!

Sorry about that,

Sally

yeah and the handles taste aweful

tried snortin coke once.. but the bubbles made me sneeze

Guest Joanna Phipps
yeah and the handles taste aweful

tried snortin coke once.. but the bubbles made me sneeze

Now this is trippy replying to myself

@sally: the other problem with smoking pot is they dont make rolling papers big enough

gronk, ducks and hides

Guest Jean Davis

Here's a couple for you.

Jiffy came out with a "No Need to Stir " peanut butter.

I'd like to see the spoon people use to stir peanut butter.

Market Pantry has a "Whole Grain " popcorn out.

Never knew you could pop a half a kernel of corn.

Jean

Guest Joanna Phipps

Short of money, take a series of empty water bottles and sell them as dehydrated water. Its not fraud for once you add water there you have a bottle of water.

Guest Joanna Phipps

Jean

thought by definition popcorn was wole grain??? what half witted marketting goof came up with that

Guest darlene lynn
As you go through life

Let it be your goal

To look upon the donut

And not upon the hole

Honey

Nothing personal but you keep bring up donuts..You keep them around for your buddies on patrol..

We know you drive a little fast over the bayou bridges and on your way home...We still love our Lizzy though!!

Lol

Darlene Lynnette

Jean

They do have instant water - just add coffee!

I have always been annoyed when people want to replace their hot water heater - I always ask them why they need one, shouldn't they be buying a hot water cooler?

I buy cheap pop corn and all I get are half popped grains! :D

Love ya,

Sally

• 1 month later...
I haven't had any thoughts for a long time, so I would like to give you all one to make you think.

Let me know if you think that this statement is true or false.

All generalizations are wrong!

Think about it!

Love ya,

Sally

Hi Sally,

Including that one ???, :D Luvin you back, Viv.

• 4 months later...
Guest ChalenAustin

I remembered redaing this one and now I can't get it out of my head:

If a tree crashes down in the forest and no little woodland creatures hear the fall, did the tree make a sound?

Does it only count if you hear it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It occurred to me that so many groups have official sponsors and we should have ours, there are so many things that begin with the syllable trans but sadly our offical car would have to be purchased used as Gm is no longer making Pontiacs there is no more TransAm.

However, I don;t know if you realize that Christianity has an official car - it is listed in the Bible itself - "When Jesus returns, we will all be in one Accord!"

Honda must be an older company than I thought.

Love ya,

Sally

If life is what you make of it, toady I am a very poor workman!

Love ya,

Sally

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it that when you buy a Utility Knife it always comes in a package that requires a Utility Knife to open?

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Sally........

How come when you go into a bank the vault is always open ....

But, the pens are chained down?

Donna Jean

I bought a folding bed frame and mattress support system, it said no tools required but I had to use that Utility Knife to open the carton - from there on it was no tools required.

Dee Jay, the vault is open for two reason:

They want to seem friendly and inviting rather than cruel and greedy and besides there is nothing in there, all of the money is in the Caymans or Switzerland already.

Love ya,

Sally

PS, have you seen my favorite solid gold pen, I haven't seen it since Memphis!

(do you have any idea how rare solid gold Bic pens are?)

Guest Donna Jean

PS, have you seen my favorite solid gold pen, I haven't seen it since Memphis!

(do you have any idea how rare solid gold Bic pens are?)

Nope! Haven't seen it!

(*note to self: call bic and ask for refill*)

Donna Jean

Never trust anyone who loans you a pen with a broken chain on it!

You can tell anything to trans people they are very good at keeping secrets.

All my life has been someone else's!

Love ya,

Sally