• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Music Videos

Guest Kelly Ann

Guest Kelly Ann

I HAVE to tell ya'll...if you like Beatles Music, this isn't The Beatles...BUT! It is sooo completely total within itself it deserves a close look. So...I would give at least a ***** out of 5 stars for Ringo Starr & his All Starr Band Live 2006, it just came out late last year. It is so cool...that it makes my insides warm. RINGO ROCKS...after all who else could/would/did sing IT DON'T COME EASY...I've been dancing all day and doing maintainence on all of my babies that have been quite too long...my Princeton has screamed out of happiness for the first time in like...years? Check out Ringo it is so VERY cool, Kelly Ann...gotta go gotta dance<wanders off again>

Oh what a bad thought this has brought to mind, all of my music videos are on Beta (remember taht) and they are all at my parent's house along with the machine and I don't know if it still works! :o

I suddenly miss my "Asia" video - although they were better in concert before they switched Bass and lead vocals, but the lighting and the keyboards with Jeffrey Daows running back and forth on the sythesizer bridge behind Steve Howe and Greg Lake and over Carl Palmer playing the world's most impressive drum set! Remember with ELP he would play a drum solo called "Tank" and the drum stage rolled forward and then began to rotate as the two huge gongs raised up behind him - well he was still doing it with Asia! It is har not to get excited when the visual matches the music for intensity. Besides he was kind of cute and by that point shirtless and the man worked out!

Sally is heading over to retrieve the precious Betas!

Guest Elizabeth K

{crick} [Darn Japanese equipment]

Ground control to Kelly Ann - please come in

{crick}

{crick}

I am embarrased to say all my music videos are in storage from a move three years ago! My favorites are older.

over

{crick}

{crick}

Beegees - two DVD set - love to put it on and clean the house, and

Shania Twain - especially Man, I Feel Like a Woman - I just wanna be like her.

over

{crick}

{crick}

I taped MTV when it was MTV. I must have a thousand tapes - all VHS. Mainly late 1980s, most of the early 1990s. Wow - wanna convert them to DVD - but I will lose so much of the quality - says my son.

over

{crick}

{crick}

Beatles - Yellow Submarine - animated (does that count?)

over

{crick}

{crick}

Go back to your pirouettes, dear.

out

{crick}

hee hee - Lizzy

Well somewhere on Beta tapes I have promotional videoes of Cher singing "If I could Turn Back Time" while wearing next to nothing and straddling a rather large gun on the deck of a Battleship. and Ray Parker Junior's music video of "Ghostbusters" and some Billy Joel - I need to find out if that thing still works.

Love ya,

Sally

(Apparently only us old folks have music videoes - the kids are all playing on line games and such.)

Hey, when did Christy pop in?

Guest Kelly Ann

Dancer's float with the wind Sally :rolleyes: I've been playing Fleetwood Mac The Dance, A Doors compliaton from Soundstage that rocks and an accoustic Crosby Stills & Nash (no Neil which is way cool)...just got Steve Miller live in Chicago and it's great too. I may deflate the exercise ball...I'm getting a pretty decent workout dancing around here. Putting the right foot forward, jete, jete, jete...Kelly Ann

How could I forget the music video with the absolute best sound ever! Earth, Wind and Fire with Chicago!

2 discs and every note is captured perfectlly each horn had a clip on mic and at some points both bands were playing togehter. That was seven horns, two basses, three guitars, two huge drumsets, about five sets of keyborads and at least six different singers, add to that the fact that the bass for Earth, Wind and Fire never stops moving!

Phenominal sound from a live concert in an ampitheater, wow, and the bands!

Sorry, I just can't get over it.

Love ya,

Sally