• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good Things In Life

Guest Zabrak

So...I thought it would be nice idea to make a thread for happy news. Post a good thing that happend to you today, or anytime. Re-live the good day or just brag about somthing good that happend.

Hmm...me? I got a new webcam! Which means 100% more clearer pictures to take of myself. :lol: I'm so excited.(Shhhh don't say anything to hurt my ego.)

What about YOU?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• MaryEllen

• Paula ult

I just finished a consultaton and the bride and her mother hugged me and told me how happy they were that I am photographing her wedding, not just because of the wonderful work but because they just like being around me! :blush:

Guest Elizabeth K

HUUMPHHHHH :angry:

All the OLE ladies, you mean! You scamp...

I was otta town - and then at my granddaugther's house- her dad was having a surprise birthday party - now THERE's a happy thing - my nine year old granddaughter! What a joy ...

I never transitioned earlier - wanted children.. It just about did-me-in, the NOT transitioning, I mean... but a granddaughter. aaaah.

Aunt Lizzy :lol:

Guest Donna Jean

Well...

Since the last 8 days have been below zero (farenhiet) -21. -18, -15, -12,and some -8's neither of my vehicles would start easily if at all...

Yesterday It was a balmy +21 and they both started right up!! YAY!! :lol:

You just gotta love winter!

Burrrrr Donna Jean

Guest julia_d

Major adventures on train and tram Friday.. Successful patch test for the lazer hair burning.. booked a course lasting 6 months.. it's only money XD

I say that, but it's real odd actually having money I can spend on me after paying off all my mothers debts. 8 years later........

Guest DeniseNM

Well lets see good things that have happened I bought some more clothes this week (2 pairs of jeans and shirt) and I got a laptop and a broadband modem (YEAH doing the happy dance :D:P ).

Oh yeah and came out to a few more people with good results and even helped a couple of people understand about transgenderism a little better.

So overall a couple of good days ... although it did snow again today here in Ohio after a couple of balmy days in the 30's :blink:

Denise

Guest Alice4016

yay! love this idea, always good to have positive vibes! Hormones are starting to make changes :P always a good thing. OH, and I didn't mess up my first hair cut! :)

Alice

Well....

I got to spend 2 days this week, well most of the days anyway, dressed up!

And...

I got to go shopping a bit and found a great pair of black wedges :wub:

gallery_3863_303_172937.jpg

Guest Little Sara

My breasts have grown noticeably recently, and I *finally* gained weight after I dunno, -all my life- being unable to. I might reach a healthy BMI soon, I'm 5 lbs below it for now.

Ah, such nice things for everyone.

:)

I'd still like to hear more and feel free to post more then once. It's sort of like a game but its alot more simple and its only goal is to cheer the poster up.

Lets see...

Well, I got a bunch of money from my parents to buy more male clothing. I got rid of a lot of clothing a few months ago so I was pretty low up till now. Its nice to have more then a few outfits to wear. Less trips to the washer... <_<

Guest RainBird

I've noticed guys working behind counters in shops are starting to ask me "How are you today love?" It is the best feeling! :)

Oh yeah, I went on a $70 make up splurge yesterday and spent some quality time with my mum, we went into town and had some coffee and blue berry baked cheesecake! :D

Guest Kelly Ann

Quality family time really is the best...they're my absolute favorite moments. I'm not worried about that youngish scamp Zabrak...if someone will help watch Evan he is more than a handful and rather roughish at that...and he's rather a bad influence...well not exactly Baaaad...just :blink: well...Evan. SOOooooOoooo...the best thing today for me was being with my baby sis. Pop was M.I.A. but there as well. CelPhn's are so annoying...and necessary.

I realized, with a little help from my friends, that I am truly loved and appreciated - here at Laura's and that is enough to make anybody happy.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Felicia Anne

i watched my beloved pittsburgh steelers win a record six super bowls...

not very girly, i know, but some of those guys are real hunks! especially troy polamalu. that south pacific charm, those soulful brown eyes, great smile, and flowing long locks. i know that those locks could never be tamed, but perhaps i could be the girl who could tame his wild heart...

why am i not writing for harlequin again?

Guest Irielle

Last night I had a wonderful night with my boyfriend. I did my hair and got dressed up in my nice casual wear and went to my cosmetologist and she did a professional job on my makeup for me - a beautiful job, too! Then I met my bf and we were going out to a TG function but before we got there we decided to go home so we could be alone and we had a wonderful romantic time - I felt like such a real girl it was so wonderful. I am still on cloud 9 :)

Went to lunch with some ftm's I found that live in my town. Nice to have some guys to hang out with. Went to church on sunday and watched the game, ate a lot of chicken wings witch I love. Quality time with my wife and mother in law.

Guest Elizabeth K
Quality family time really is the best...they're my absolute favorite moments. I'm not worried about that youngish scamp Zabrak...if someone will help watch Evan he is more than a handful and rather roughish at that...and he's rather a bad influence...well not exactly Baaaad...just :blink: well...Evan. SOOooooOoooo...the best thing today for me was being with my baby sis. Pop was M.I.A. but there as well. CelPhn's are so annoying...and necessary.

CelPhn's???

OH CELL PHONES...

Family time - ah yes - we had a wonderful two hour New Orleans type food and family night with my daughter then went back to the hotel and talked for two hours, then went down to the lobby and had peanut and jelly 'samitches', with cocoa with marshmellows (YES the real thing!). This was with my middle daughter and her husband - a sweet time!

You know I claimed Evan had on no pants in his avatar, and he never challanged me.

Another favorite thing that's really good? The people here... ahhhhh - the people here....

Lizzy

As a good friend of mine ,who has had a kidney transplant, says, "Any day above ground is a good one." And he means that. I am going to try to take that approach - it makes you marvel at everyday things like you are seeing them for the first time. You don't stop to smell the roses, you examine them and notice the delicate shape of each petal and how they unfold, how the are attached to the stem and even the shape of the thorns - life is beautiful if you choice to see it.

Sally