• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Talking to my sister

Guest Micah_dt

Guest Micah_dt

Hi, a few months ago I came out as FtM to my sister and we didnt really talk about it again. Today I plucked up the courage to have a proper conversation with her and Im so glad I did. She was really supportive and wants to help any way she can. Shes started calling me by my male name which makes me feel really happy inside.

Just wanted to share my mini success! :)

Step 2: come out to my parents, I might leave it a while though.

Micah :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Justine76
    • Betty K
    • Nonexistent
    • MaybeRob
    • MirandaB
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Nonexistent
    Newest Member
    Nonexistent

1. Ben1868
      Ben1868
      (22 years old)
    2. Charity
      Charity
      (41 years old)
    3. EagerBeaver
      EagerBeaver
    4. Nagato
      Nagato
      (33 years old)
    5. Star
      Star
      (44 years old)
    • Ashley0616
      Oh I'm wearing a blessed girl t shirt and blue capris. Nothing special today. It was just doing nothing day and feel guilty about it.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      It has been 5 months into my transition.Going well in my progress and should of done this when I was 24 years old.Started living and dressing as female.My estrogen levels look great so far.I have a great support system as well from family members,my son and good friends.My son has said I have become a much happier person.Friends,do say that I have my life back which is true.I also have a great boyfriend for support and he has been learning very well about my transition.Plus he is the first guy that has loved and accepted me for I am.Also did his  research first before we started dating.In September,I have my FFS and he will be there for support
    • Ashley0616
      Very pretty y'all. 4" heels is the max I can handle and not for long period of time. I don't see how women wear 5" and above. I love my feet. I sure don't want to punish them. 
    • Ashley0616
      Well just been doing a lot of self reflection and a lot of gender dysphoria that has caused me to break down. The realization has been that I'm a trial period for men and women don't even consider me. It's getting dim. I have put myself out there by force even when I didn't want to. I have one friend but still haven't seen her IRL yet. We talk on Sundays and it's always me that starts it. Another person only talks to me when they want something. It's never been hey how are you doing. It's almost a month to my birthday and it's all just my mom, sister, nephew that are coming. So much for a 40th birthday party. I hate these posts. I want to be optimistic, positive and cheerful but I haven't seen anything go my way. I'm making it by the skin of my teeth. I wished I could just go into a coma for a year or just not wake up. 
    • Ashley0616
      Sorry I have been absent a lot but I do read your posts though. 
    • Ashley0616
      @Michelle_S lol it took a year to get that many. It's nice to have a large number but having the thoughts of helping someone far outweigh the number of posts. I have been absent a lot lately. Back at it tomorrow though lol. 
    • Ashley0616
      I understand. I have the opposite problem. I'm really tall, my feet are size 13, I don't have any curves mostly but I do have breasts so at least I got that but I get stared at. I have tried dating to men I'm just a trial period and none of the women want to date me as a trans woman so I'm just stuck being single. I do have one friend and that's it. I'm right there with you about not being able to work. I haven't been able to come up with the money for any surgeries. I have a wealthy dream and disability IRL. If you want I can chat with you. 
    • KayC
      Will do @Michelle_S  sending you a text soon.  My apologies for not being in touch sooner
    • Ashley0616
      try to send me a message about it if you want.
    • Ivy
      Not sure I could handle 4" heels.  I do have some 2" ankle boots though.
    • Ivy
      When I got on HRT people remarked on how happy I was.  I had insisted that I was happy before, but now I realized I only thought so.
    • Birdie
      My new 4" heels I picked up today! 😘
    • Astrid
      One of the nicest confirmations for me was when the 'new me' felt absolutely normal. I had, like almost everyone, felt very excited with each new development. But 6 years in, it's wonderful just experiencing things, like HRT, as daily rituals that are simply part of my life.   I also am privileged to have experienced a feminine perspective these last six years. It confirms how unhappy I was earlier, and things like masculine privilege and mansplaining are so apparent to me now.    Kind regards,   Astrid 
    • missyjo
      pattern top from torrid plus sky high flared jeans..wedges  hugs
    • missyjo
      thanks dear. I plan to. team of docs n I listen to them. hugs
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.