• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Warcraft

Guest Sashel Trace

Guest Sashel Trace

Who here plays world of warcrack, er...warcraft. Sorry, I'm addicted.

Server: Sentential

Characters:

Lintok -- 67 Troll Shaman: managed to make almost 2,000 gold off the auction house by level 35, since then have made 30g off of it XD

Lomma -- 60 Undead Death Knight: I swear, I only made a DK because I wanted a tank at high level and didn't want to start a new character at level 1. DK's in battlegrounds are PAINFUL! I will eat them all!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Milly

• Sally

There's already a WoW post, but shall we make this a post for those of us who play to post our toons?

Server: Kilrogg

Toons:

Relest -- Night Elf Resto Druid, my main and only toon above 30, she's awesome =3

Levarii -- Draenei Shadow Priest, the alt I'm leveling (if I get the will to) because SPriests are awesome and my guild could use another SPriest for Razuv in Naxx

And to add to this topics content -- We have any other raiders or players who are uber at PvP? I love talking about WoW, and could always use PvP advice at the very least, my poor little tree butt gets kicked all over the place. And for raiders what do you think of the current content and how far have you progressed? I've found that nearly all the current content is laughably easy, except Sarth with drakes, though I have yet to do Vault. My guild is currently working on Sarth 2D on 10 man, and that fight is HARD. I love it and can't wait til we start attempting 3D. =3

Gonna laugh at myself if I'm the only raider. XD *geek*

• 1 month later...
Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Shu'halo

Verucasalt - 71 Human (female) Warlock

Pipsqueek - 60 Gnome (female) DK

..and the low level alts:

SpicyHaggis - 20 Dwarf (male) Hunter

Verucamain - Human (female) Priest

Verucarogue - Gnome (female) Rogue

Ihascupcakes - Night Elf (female) Druid

oh..yeah I have 2 lowbies on the Horde side too, a male undead mage and a male tauren hunter, but Alliance is where it's at! :)

Guest Gwendolyn

Server: Lightninghoof (rppvp) Horde

Cynistar: 80 Blood Elf DK (guild MT)

Cynji: 80 Tauren Druid (resto)

Emilija: 70 Troll Hunter BM

Kylia: 70 Blood Elf Warlock

Cynj: 14 Undead Mage

Server: Drenden (normal) Alliance

Amevide: 58 Night Elf DK

Xou: 16 Draenei Shaman

I am extremely addicted to WoW lol!

Guest Zack L

Aren't we all? Since you have an 80 resto druid I assume you heard about Phaelia from Resto4life? I'm rather sad, followed her blog for so long...but I MUST get that robe Bliz made in honor of her. =D Fortunately I'm the only Tree in my raids currently. >=3

Hey!

I thought English was the offical language around her - this is all Greek to :lol: me!

Carry on, as long as your not planning toa raid on the refreshment cart!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Zack L

This isn't even the half of what you hear in game...

First time playing when I walked into a city I had no idea what anyone was saying, so many acronyms...Was so confused about why everyone kept talking about this "kara". XD

Won't be raiding the food tonight Sally, have no fear!

However tonight I think we're attempting Sarth 3D on 25 man...oh god I fear. Gonna be a huge wipefest I think. Or maybe we won't go since so many people are on spring break. XD

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

What's Sarth 3D?

p.s. with the pics I've posted here, I've posted 3 of them on my guild's forum "what do you look like?" thread and everyone accepts me as a woman. In fact, a side comment to my GM a week or two ago inspired her to create a "Women's Only" forum. Which now goes back to "I want to tell them I'm TS but I've got this great stealth thing going on I don't think I should."

Guest Zack L

Sarth 3D -- Sartharion with all 3 drakes still up. That fight is currently the hardest in game on the 10man setting, and the second hardest is the 25man version. It's INSANE.

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

and so far, Nefarian has been the hardest battle I've been in. then again, as a clothie I didn't last long, but still got the achievement since a few stayed alive and killed him!

yeah that's the most difficult battle I've been in. I can't imagine what Kara was like before they nerfed it.

Guest Zack L

Very easy. Nefarion was hard is his day, and required 40 people. (Can be soloed by a tankadin now though, I've seen it happen o_O) Kara was for 10, and the entry into raiding at 70. I spent my entire 70 raiding life as a healer, but I never had any trouble in any groups I ran stuff with. One of the few things that I ever wiped on was Prince if there was a bad inferal placement or Nightbane because people sometimes had issues getting outta of the fire. I never got far in BT, but my guild did get to Archimonde before the patch...and that was a pregnant dog. If one person died you were pretty much screwed because of the mechanics, but it was so much fun. And also the ultimate lesson of the one thing WoW wishes to teach us -- "DON'T STAND IN THE FIRE!".

In general I'm not very happy with the current raids, I really want Ulduar to come out soon. Most encounters are fairly easy if you have a working computer and a moderate group. However, current Naxx is a good intro for raiding, teaches all the basic skills you need. My fave fight in there is Heigan and his safety dance. =3 Do you plan on raiding when you hit 80?

...Oh gods. I'm SUCH a loser. o_o This post confirms my suspicion that I need a life. XD *headdesk*

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Nah I hardly raid as it is. My guild is a casual guild, and when I get bored questing in Northrend I'll sit around Stormwind and do nothing. Or see if there's an achievement I can do. One of my guildies -gave- me 1K gold so I could buy riding training and get a flying mount. Then I spent the next couple hours opening up what I didn't discover in Outland for that achievement.

P.S. Flying in Blade's Edge is not my favorite thing. It's the only area in Outland where I got shot down twice. (once in the Horde city there but I landed on top of their Inn)

Guest Sarinah

I played WoW off and on from the original release until recently. WoW was not even close to my first mmo so i dont find it that addictive infact in the grand scheme of things wow is probably like 5th or 6th on my mmo enjoyment list

I have a level 80 Death Knight on kil'jaeden and 5 level 70ish alliance split between misha and kil'jaeden. I was major pvper and raider in the early days but just dont have the time to raid anymore and it was too hard to find good pvp partner for my play schedule. I currently play Guild wars because its not as time consumeing, its easier to experience content without having to find large groups of ofther players and has no monthly fee.

Guest Amelia19

Hi all! I have also been playing wow since the original release.

I have a level 80 Tank warrior, I love tanking, it's so fun! (except when the healz are lame :angry: )

So far I haven't done any 25-mans(except vault of course) but I have done most of the 10-mans as MT.

I really want to get Naxx done tho. The only time I went we decided to do construct quarter first and well...

lets just say patchwork was very unforgiving. :(

Guest Gwendolyn

I finally managed to grab the Champion of the Frozen Wastes last night with my 80 Druid. I am looking forward to killing Malygos on my DK next and I'll have 2 characters with the title! :D

Guest Sashel Trace

Ok well, Lintok is lv 80 now, lomma hasn't changed, but now I have a lv 30 hunter, Ashida, and a 15 priest, rhaelythia. First orc, second bloodelf. Unfortunatly I'm not playing anymore. Have to prepare for the time at boot camp...so sad...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Melanieshaman

i played for 4 years and quit to focus on WAR... i have a 80 tauren warrior, multiple 70+ toons of the following draenei warrior, draenei shaman, tuaren shaman, Belf rogue, 60+ tauren druid, nelf hunter (i know i know)... and tons of toons below 60

oops and a 68 tauren DK, and a 60-something draenei DK

Guest April63
i played for 4 years and quit to focus on WAR... i have a 80 tauren warrior, multiple 70+ toons of the following draenei warrior, draenei shaman, tuaren shaman, Belf rogue, 60+ tauren druid, nelf hunter (i know i know)... and tons of toons below 60

oops and a 68 tauren DK, and a 60-something draenei DK

I honor you. That's some real devotion. I love the game, but I get bored when it comes to levelling.

April

Guest Melanieshaman
I honor you. That's some real devotion. I love the game, but I get bored when it comes to levelling.

April

LMAO Ya, wow was pretty much all i did when i was home, so alot of time and leveling with my wife (and at times my nephew) helped.

Guest Zack L

I'm trying to quit...haven't played in a couple weeks. It was eating my life, playing 8+ hours a day...so I'm trying to get my life back. XD

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

You can't quit it's Children's Week!!

I love taking my little dranei orphan around. It's like having a little sister. :)

oh and I finally ding'd to 75.

My time has been consumed mainly doing the outland and northrend cooking and fishing dailies.

Since I got all the outland fishing dailies, I'm just doing the cooking daily out there because I only need 2 MORE RECIPES for the Outland Gourmet achievement.

• 2 months later...
Guest Kaze

I have a level 80 Orc DK on Blackhand that I play currently. I've started getting into raiding a bit, mostly early 10man raids that are half made up of friends of mine. I do find the raiding to be fun, but that is pretty much it at this point. I recently grinded 10k+ gold, 5k for a Nobles deck and 5k for an epic flyer (had 2 mounts waiting to be used, so saved me a little gold :)), and I am completely sick of dailies/questing now, not that I really enjoyed it much to begin with. Professions would be more fun IMO if they weren't practically manditory since each gives a certain bonus greater than can be achieved otherwise. I haven't even finished working up one crafting profession yet, but since my guild is kind of casual and despite that and a few other things I could do to improve myself, I am still top DPS in just about every boss fight.

I also feel it was kind of a mistake for me to level the DK, which might be why I've been loosing interest too. While I like how the class plays and what it can do, I hate the "hybrid" status, especially since I won't tank. Knowing Blizzard wants me to be lower in DPS than "pures" when that's all I want to do really takes a lot of my motivation away. Even if I am out DPSing the others in my guild currently, most are hybrids too, and it is a more casual guild than I'd likely be in if I wanted to get into raiding more regularly since we only raid 1 or 2 nights a week currently. I have a Mage in the 70s and a Hunter in the low 60s, but I'm not sure either of them are really what I want to play either long term. I kind of like playing melee DPS in WoW, but my Rogue is only level 30 and I just can't stand leveling up from there at this point, although depending on how the BG leveling thing turns out, that might be a way to through to at least Outland where leveling isn't quite as bad, IMO.

I have been thinking of giving a healer a try, and I do have a level 70 Paladin, but I'm not sure if I really like their healing style, especially with the 3.2 changes as they are on PTR. I've played a holy Priest premade on the PTR and I like that a lot, but leveling a Priest would be more annoying than doing the Rogue, especially since the Rogue already has a number of levels already.

With Aion coming soon, I've been thinking of moving to that game when it launches as I've heard a lot of good things about it and that despite having a more PvP focus, is more like WoW than WAR. I'm actually supposed to be in the current beta event (Fileplanet member), but due to Gameguard causing me a BSOD I can't actually try it yet. :banghead:

Guest Jennifer1

Proudmoore (US)

Ausia 80 Night elf ( <-- I feeel dirty) druid

Roisia 60ish Gnome DK ( seriously cant resist the cutsie killer)

On this server im part of the LGBT Guild Stonewall family

Argent dawn ( Currently playing here)

Roisia 80 DK

Tiiani 73 Rogue ( soon to be 80)

Acanni 67 Hunter

Ventheria 55 Shadow priest

Alestria(or something like that) 27 Warlock

Syrinaria 21 Mage

Im the guilds altaholic. Im in Overkill (very small guild of friends) and Non kill pack (very small guild of friends guild) Neither of these are particularly LGBT Friendly but they accept me fully and wholey for who i am so alls good... in fact they get on my case when i start to be harsh on myself. Oh and Flirty omg are they flirty.

Guest Rosie2012

Server: Demon Soul (Horde)

Toon1: Veledesh Lv 78 DK

Toon2: Rodericke Lv 65 Warlock

Toon3: Shammu Lv 15 Shaman

Toon4: Poroto Lvl 6 Druid

Server2: Hakkar (Aliance)

Toon1: Deryxilus Lvl 58 DK

Toon2: Roderick Lv 41 Rogue

If anyone plays in Demon Soul, please let me know, specially if you are a MTF or FTM :P

I actually quit WoW for a year and a half because College was getting very hard, but now that Im on vacations Im playing again :P