• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Member of an All Women's Group

Guest Rekka

Guest Julie T

All

I was there of course and watched tis happen. I really don't think he understood she was a male back then. We laughed thinking what the conversation might have been like when he and his wife got home. She would finally have to ask him, "You do understand what kind of people are in PFLAG, where I work don't you?"

Dee Jay looked beautiful.

Julie

ADD:

I tried to send it held for 2 minutes, so I hit cancel and sent again. Then I got a duplication? Weird.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyndee

• JJ

• Sally

• JenniferB

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sure understand using EMLA Lizzie. EMLA can make electrolysis much easier. It would be worth the cost.

I've been having electrolysis done on my upper lip. I have to Use blend because I can tolerate it. The problem with blend is that it takes forever to finish. It zaps about 1/3 the hairs as thermal per session.

Thermal is so painful that I jump in the air every time a hair is zapped. And I'd be in tears almost from the beginning of the session. Imagine 400 hairs being zapped in a 1 hour session.

Jenny

Guest .Christine Elizabeth.

So, here's the story, I live in a rural area. The town I'm in is only slightly larger than the area average due to a small college in the town. I told my parents about myself over a year ago. And yet, I can't do anything. They claim that they don't want mr doing anything so to protect me, but it feels like they just want to protect themselves. When I told them, we were moving to the town I'm in now, I could have easily have presented as female with no one the wiser (cept prolly the school board or something). They could have done something, but it feels like they've actually forgotten. They don't talk to me about it, and the few time they've even mentioned anything trans related, they were laughing at it.

Anyway, onward to the question. I tend to rant when I'm tired, cause I have a hard time staying off tangents. I've been thinking about telling one of my best (girl)friends. How should i go about this considering the climate? I feel like I need some real life support, and she seems the best option.

lol, sorry, Jen......

But, you double clutched this one!

Huggs

Dee Jay

Darn, I can post at breaks from work. I use a smart phone that I can use wi-fi. Sometimes it acts very funky so didn't even realized I double posted. lol

• Forum Moderator

There was for a long time a thread in the General Forum-actually it still crops up from time to time-where people could post something -good or bad or just a thought provoked by someone's post without starting a whole new thread. I thought that might work well here too, Sometimes I'd like to share something but I don't think it's worth it's own topic. Besides people often feel they have to post to topics in a way they don't a post.

Anyway lets give it a try. Say anything - well within the T & C :D. Answer a post if you want but don't expect many if any answers. okay?

Johnny

Guest Gabochi

Honestly I see where you're going with this. I'm not completely unhappy with being a guy at this moment. I've had numerous good experiences as a guy. T Girls question me and ask how I've never suffered long term depression from this. I've realized I can't have long term depression because of my sheer optimism ^_^ I try to find the positive in everything. :) Good thread, it really hits home for me.

Guest Gabochi

Honestly I see where you're going with this. I'm not completely unhappy with being a guy at this moment. I've had numerous good experiences as a guy. T Girls question me and ask how I've never suffered long term depression from this. I've realized I can't have long term depression because of my sheer optimism ^_^ I try to find the positive in everything. :) Good thread, it really hits home for me.

Guest Gabochi

Friends I have a dilemma. When I text or post I'm totally tomboyish/feminine. However I can never have that comfort when talking on the phone or talking face-to-face because I am so shy. So I just talk masculine to hide it. Anyone else ever have that problem?

Guest Jinny M

Thanks Bernii ,

I called Moday and asked to speak to a Manager. The women who answered the phone , whos name was Aleeah said she was the Manager. I proceeded to tell her my wife and I shopped in the store friday and wanted to let the Manager know what a great job and how pleased we was with the Makeup Artist who helped us .. Well She remembered us , Turns out she was the one who helped us.. She was so happy , I was calling to give a high recomendation about her. She thanked me and said she would be very happy to give us Both Makeovers and help us again the next time we're in . I told her we'll be there Aug. 5th. She said great see you then and Thanked me again.

I also emailed MAC's Corprate Offices ;

here is what I sent them:

Hi , My Wife and I shopped at the MAC Store on 112 Newbury St. Boston, MA. 02116. Store Number 12097 on 7/15/11.

It was our 1st time EVER buying MAC cosmetics and 1st time Ever in a MAC store or counter. So this was Our Very 1st MAC Experience.

We want to commend you on your Products. I would like to also Commend the staff at that store, especially Employee # 357995 , I believe her name was Aleeah. She was the Makeup Artist that helped my wife and I. She was great and made us feel really comfortable and put the products on us and explained to us exactly what she was doing and how we should do it , while applying it to ourselfs.

You See, I'm a Male, My wife is a women. Her and I are newbee's to makeup. My wife is blessed with perfect skin , she never wore any makeup . But Since I'm Transgendered and like to dress as a women as often as I can. I Need to use and love makeup . My wife fully Accepts and Embraces that side of me. So she also wants to start using Makeup.

Your Artist at this store , Employee# 357995 , Aleeah, Was Understanding , She made feel like I belonged in that Store and Like I was no different than anyone else that shops there.

It was a Truley Amazing and Gratifying Shopping Experience for me , to feel like one of the girls out shopping with my best friend and getting my much needed makeup. I was finally able to feel like my true self. Thanks Aleeah for that !!

My wife and I will be going back to that store for more makeup we need and hopefully lessons on applying it ,we hope we get the same girl. My wife and I are proud to own and use MAC Cosmetics.

Hats off to your Company and a Very Big Applause to the Staff of the Newbury St , Boston Store and to Employee # 357995, Aleeha

Thanks Randy and Joann

This was there reply back to Me; Dear Ms. Motta,

Thank you for taking the time to contact M.A.C.

It is always encouraging to receive positive comments, and in this age of heightened competition and consumer expectations, your praise is especially welcome.

We are proud of the dedication of our representatives and of their endeavors to deliver superior service. It is evident that the efforts of Aleeah deserve recognition. Please be assured your remarks will be shared with our Education and Training Executives, who will extend your commendation to her along with their own.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact M.A.C. It is always gratifying to receive comments from our consumers, and we appreciate the time you have taken to share your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Melina McPhee

Consumer Experience Representative

Global Consumer Communications

I love how she addressed me as Ms. Motta ,, feels good to be addressed that way. ( Please Excuse my spelling , I know its terrible. I really need to learn how to use spell check )

Jinny

Guest Angelgrlsue

Thought I would post an update on this subject. My friend gave me the injection this past weekend. Not sure if she really injected eneough in though. I go to the clinic this Thursday for an appointment and will ask for another injection, plus I have some concerns I want address their. About a month or two I have been having erections and ejaculating, YUCK!!!!! I hate this! Makes me want to just cut the whole thing off myself and be done with it! Either my T levels have increased for some reason or I am being underprescribed. Did not have this problem when I was on the pills. I do take Finasteride every day for my anti-androgen since I am not able to take spiro due to my boderline low blood pressure. I may ask just to go back on the pills or have the injections more frequently. Currently I have the injections every other week.

Hugs,

Susan

Guest Julie T

Kat

I bet you feel just wonderful, and I am so happy for you. The cholesterol count is especially important for old broads like us, and Michaele said it first. I want to add that I think the blood tests get farther and farther apart. They started about every three months for me, then the doctor did one at six months. After that he said he decided to eliminate them.

You may get dismissed from all that, and I was glad to see them stop because I was having other blood tests for my Diabetes II. And I laughed on the boobies. I guess we need a grading scale? Boobettes, booblets, boobies, boobs and then BOOBS? Anyone have any ideas? [me laughing]

Julie

Guest Gabochi

Of course I ever the optimist think they are wonderful :) the srs is much more expensive plus they need top surgery so while their path is a little easier it's more complex and expensive. I respect all you Ftms out there as the true men you are :)

Guest Krisina

I met some ftm males in Pride Week in my city. They were at one of the tables selling calendars of transgender males. I understand to get the plumbing done is hard to do and top surgery too but the affects of hormones is amazing! I think in many ways they are really really lucky how parts of transition go for being out in the public eye daily. Hair on their face arms chest? Don't shave. Want a deeper voice? Hormones take care of that. Want more body mass and muscles? Hormones and the gym will definitely do that. The transgender men I had met I would never thought in a million years they were born with the wrong body gender birth defect. They were hot looking. I respect them totally for the struggles they have to go through too for all the stuff mtf have to go through relationships, family, friends, work, society and more.

Krisina

Guest Krisina

I met some ftm males in Pride Week in my city. They were at one of the tables selling calendars of transgender males. I understand to get the plumbing done is hard to do and top surgery too but the affects of hormones is amazing! I think in many ways they are really really lucky how parts of transition go for being out in the public eye daily. Hair on their face arms chest? Don't shave. Want a deeper voice? Hormones take care of that. Want more body mass and muscles? Hormones and the gym will definitely do that. The transgender men I had met I would never thought in a million years they were born with the wrong body gender birth defect. They were hot looking. I respect them totally for the struggles they have to go through too for all the stuff mtf have to go through relationships, family, friends, work, society and more.

Krisina

• Forum Moderator

Triple post, moved the 2 dupes from General.

C -

Guest PaintedWingss

My favorites are The Lion King (all three), Aladdin, the first Atlantis (sorry, but the second was horrible), Mulan, and Hercules.

I'm a total Disney nerd, too. I've been to Disney World so many times that I can't count, and never get tired of it (and I'm almost 19 XD).

- Taylor

Guest PaintedWingss

My favorites are The Lion King (all three), Aladdin, the first Atlantis (sorry, but the second was horrible), Mulan, and Hercules.

I'm a total Disney nerd, too. I've been to Disney World so many times that I can't count, and never get tired of it (and I'm almost 19 XD).

- Taylor

You definitely look like a guy, your still slightly feminine, but you're manlier than Justin Beiber.

All I know is that I'm a hopeless romantic, and I tend to just love the one I'm with. Usually I just hope that whatever definition of love they use, they apply it to me. Although the one relationship I've had that didn't end with them cheating on me, we were like best friends, only better.