• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Living in 2 worlds at the same time, one complete female and one complete male

Guest JenniferYoon

Guest CD Laura Savatore34

Hi Steffi,

I came out to my wife a little more than a month ago, and Laura is totally unaccepted. My wife of only 6 yrs.; one who I assumed would be so opened mind and accepting, when it came to "other" things, would literally be cruel and hurtful.

But Laura is who I am, and who I'm going to be. There are a lot of wonderful girls here with experience and loving hearts that no matter how confusing it may seem; you are not alone, and there is always an open ear.

I can definitely tell you if it wasn't for the girls here, I wouldn't have came out to my wife a month ago.

Good Luck and Welcome,

Laura S.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Emily604

I can relate on the two lives. I'm about 75% Emily right now and it kills me that the other 25% still isn't, but the right time hasn't arrived to go full time yet. With so many living the split lives, it makes me wonder how many have bumped into each other without knowing it. I know I'm not the only one that's not completely out, but sometimes I find myself expecting that nobody else around me can relate to my situation, that everybody else is already out.