• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

anime review *2 full metal alchemist

Guest shani d

Guest shani d

so full metal alchemist?... i gota say its one of the more favorite of the anime's ive got to watch, not just because of the nicely done plot line but also because of the emotional sides of the anime [oh and trust me there are many] and the side storys of every charachter and their development as a person throughout the anime

as usual i will review the anime with the least spoilers i can

plot

---

edward also known as the full metal alchemist/shorty and other nicknames for short people. and his brother alphonse also known as the elric brothers are two young brothers estimated age of 12-15 who seek a special stone named "the philosopher stone" wich posesses special alchemic powers in the world of the series. such as granting free stuff in a world were equiviliant exchange is a general rule for everything

they seek the stone for the purpose of fixing a very bad mistake they did a few years back wich almost costed them their lives.. on their journey they make some fun friends and some bad enemy's and uncover a well done conspiracy

charachters

---

the charachters are very well developed and many of them are seeking a certain goal in life. some wishing to raise a family and some to gain a highly respected rank in the government

each person has their own side story describing their motives

i was very disapointed by knowing that the second part of the anime :full metal alchemist brotherhood is not the sequel to the anime and is just a remake so i wont review it as i gave up on watching it after episode 1

so that is it for full metal alchemist review

have a good day and week all i will see you again when i have a new review in mind!