• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Well, There You Have It

Guest ashleynikole

Guest ashleynikole

I can't believe it, but I have finally gotten to a point where I am no longer feeling fake.
No wig. No breast forms. No pushup chicken cutlets in my bra. Just 100% pure Ashley right there.

gallery_22710_2102_532462.jpg

Thought I'd snag this pic for just this occasion. Now all I need is a name change and I'll be well on my way to full time. I'm so close I can smell the air there. So much fun to be had.

For those who think you can't find your happy place...you can.
Go be who you were created to be.

God bless
Ashley

Guest KerryUK

Ashley, that's a lovely picture and you are definitely all girl there - if I saw you in public I wouldn't doubt that for a second. Good for you girl - enjoy.

• Forum Moderator

You look marvelous and sound like you feel that way as well. I'm still using the cutlets but they are smaller and if my E keeps working will soon disappear. Being a near totally bald woman is awkward so i don't feel bad about the wig and after several years it is simply part of me and no longer feels "fake".

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

You have one little corner to turn here, and that is to be using the items you say made you feel "false" and still feel that you are TRUE. It's going to be coming, and I still fondly remember the first time I went out strictly in my own skin, but you do in end totally feel that whatever and however you present in public and even in your own private "non-closet" space that the person who is using all 5 and maybe 6 or 7 senses to view the world and whose image you briefly see in a mirror is simply "you".

Trust me Ashley, just down the road, and it's almost insight, there is a point where you stop thinking about transgender, and just start being a young woman. Out under a blue sky and with a joyful heart just being yourself.

I was at church last night and an old time friend walked up to me and congratulated me on my transition. I know your old name, but I guess that is changed. So I reintroduced myself as Kathryn or Kathy. He said Kathy, I observed you over the past month and I've never seen you so happy. You've really changed. Only on the outside Larry. Kathryn was hidden on the inside just waiting for release.

Ashley has been in hiding until now. But you have released her and as long as she can be out, you are going to know peace and happiness. Kathy

• Admin

A lovely picture of a lovely, confident woman. You're on your way, young lady. Congrats!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest LizMarie

That's a wonderful picture!

Ashley, I haven't been able to put it into words very well yet, but there's a difference once you have legal ID that says you, instead of "him". It's been a huge burden off my shoulders in a way I never expected. Good luck with your ID changes when you go for them!

• 2 months later...
Guest MonikaDean2014

WOW!! Ashley!! You look beautiful and 100% girl! I'm SO PROUD of you!! What a transformation!

Glad to hear you feel complete! It's unfortunate that Society puts these cut and dry physical characteristics on us, but sadly it's true...

Wish you the best girl!!

WAYYYY COOL!!!

Monika... :thumbsup: