• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Looking For Ftm Movies

Guest Rucker

Guest Rucker

Hello all,

Hope everyone is well. I was just wondering if any of you guys know of any good FTM movies/documentaries? I have a ton of reading material (my girlfriend is obsessed with buying me trans fictional book yay!) But I just really want to watch a movie, or series.

Thanks a bunch

Rucker

Guest Rucker

I've seen Boys Don't Cry. Loved and Hated it all at the same time.

Thanks for the responses and if you come across any others, please give me a shout!

Guest Jackson

Although, Rucker, I'd be interested in getting titles of those books you mentioned in the book section. I'm more of a reader anyway.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jesskit

hey just wondering if anyone has had any more luck finding transguy movies, me and my boy have found that most of the trans movies are about transgirls, which for him is kinda annoing like transguys dont exist, so yeah would be great if anyone knows some

Guest joe0117

Hey Guys,

I have the names of a few. "Boys Don't Cry",which is fictional based on a true story, "The Brandon Teena Story" -documentary, "Southern Comfort"-documentary, "Sir: Just A Normal Guy" - documentary, "The Opposite Sex: Rene's Story" - documentary, "Make Me A Man" - documentary, "Boy Am I" - documentary, "Boy Named Sue" - documentary, "Just Call Me Kade" documentary trans male teen, and then two documentaries on drag kings - "Venus Boyz" and "Drag Kings On Tour".

I haven't seen all of them so I can't tell you if any aren't worth watching. Enjoy - don't forget the popcorn! :P

Joe

Guest Neuro

Classic--"Boy's Don't cry"

Hillary Swank did a great job, it is based on a true story but does have some subjects of sex and rape. So, R-Rating... depends on how much you wanna see. I do suggest it, though; as a transman I found it accurate... a very good movie, it is sad though. Must-see for some!