• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cyclone Allie

Guest AllisonRae

Guest AllisonRae

Hello everyone. Well the past month has been a whirlwind and super exciting! Remember about a month ago that I was outed by a spiteful relative? Well, it was to my advantage. I am starting my life full time as me this Monday! My head is still spinning! My employer is completely fine with me working authentically! I also have came out to one of the boards I am on to a positive reception. The other I am coming out to tonight. Everything has happened so fast that I am still catching my breath from it all. I am feeling so blessed right now. I am happy, scared, excited and nervous all at once! Just waiting to see the announcement by HR here at work!

Hugs

Allie

• Forum Moderator

Hey Allie, good for you! When life gave you lemons you made lemonade!

Cheers,

Jani

• Admin

Our worst stumbles are from trying to go up or down a step that was not there!! That is even more true if we are carrying "baggage" of the self doubt type. Been there myself.

Be the sparkling star that you are! Next communication with spitefull, thank them for catapulting you into your new joyous life.

The more you shine, the more negative they will feel. It's high rent in their head not your's.

I love that song "Shine Bright Like A Diamond", that's you Kiddo! Hug. JodyAnn

Guest KerryUK

There is nothing more satisfying than rising above somebody's spiteful actions and to emerge shining and happy. Like Jody said, you will be that confident and happy person who confronts them with thanks and overwhelming gratitude. Good for you Allie - now enjoy.

Kerry

• Forum Moderator

I was seen by a man who knew me as a man at the gas station on the way to a meeting one evening. That was the spark that helped me say OK it's time. It was the right decision because as i though he couldn't keep his mouth closed.

Sometimes we may need that push and the results can be wonderful. Glad they are being that for you.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest AllisonRae

Hello, Thank you all so much!!!

My coming out at the Authoity went super well last night. I am still stunned at how this is going. It is amazing how being spiteful can turn around. I am hoping the individuals responsible for outing me are enjoying seeing me shine!

My joy in this happening goes beyond words!

Hugs

Allie