• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Just checking in! 3 mos FT.

Guest Jamie61

Guest Jamie61

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm doing well. I am so blessed and fortunate. Can't imagine how I survived before, not really living. It would be a huge understatement for me to say 'worth it'. All I can say is that it's nice to experience life, finally after all these years.

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope to become more active on line once I get next season's wardrobe figured out. :0)

Take care!

Love,

Jamie

• Forum Moderator

Fantastic Jamie. Thanks for checking in. I certainly know and love that "worth it " feeling.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thanks for the update Jamie. It sure does feel wonderful living as oneself without shields. The "worth it" feeling that I now know well. :)

hugs,

Stephanie

Guest Mickey

Ain't it just grand, Jamie, living as yourself. And you are correct, "worth it" just doesn't do it justice. Welcome to womanhood. :)

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jamie

Glad things are going well

Just the constant problem of the wardrobe - I know it well :hairpull::D

Tracy x

The only problems I have with the wardrobe is staying in budget and closet space!!! :P

I myself have been full time, including work since the end of May. Before that I had to change immediately after getting home from work and rush out.

• Forum Moderator

Hello Jamie! It's great to hear you're doing so well. It feels so right doesn't it?

The wardrobe thing will be an ongoing battle that you may never win. I know I'm OK with that! My spouse has been fighting and losing for years. Ha!

Hugs,

Jani

Lovely to hear from you Jamie and I'm really pleased to hear that you are doing so well.

The wardrobe battle, sorry to put this to you but it's one you simply will not win. I started officially to transition over 3 years ago and just when I think that things are getting there - it's time to start replacing things, either because I have grown out of them or they are no longer in fashion. I sometimes look at men and think how easy they have it heehee.

Guest Jamie61

I would just add that getting myself ready, fixing my hair and makeup, choosing my outfit, is absolutely the best part of my day. It doesn't feel like work, it feels like I'm learning how to love myself. Excited and optimistic!

Thanks for all the support!

Jamie