• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
17 hours ago, CD Rachel said:

There were many... many gay men there most scantily clad and some not wearing anything.

Yeah, what's up with that? I mean as soon as the music starts, the gay dudes get as naked as they can get away with.

Though this also answered any questions I might have had towards being attracted to men: No thank you and please put your clothes back on sweetie.

Hugs!

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

Lizzy, I think we all need a pic of you showing them off (PG rated of course)

Obviously. Once the swelling goes down of course.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

21 days to go: officially panicked. Super excited but life will never be the same afterwards.  Obviously, that's what I want but as the date draws near the reality is setting in. 

It's really not that big a deal. You're going to be laid up for a minute, but it's not all that painful. The catheter and drains are a pain in the butt, but you only have to deal with those for a week. I think I could sit down again without a million pillows after about a month. You're going to be fine sweetie.

Hugs!

Thx for sharing @CD Rachel happy you had fun weekend!

My fan club seem to be straight guys after a couple drinks (careful!!!)

To your other post, it’s been 3 years HRT for me and I still can’t find all my crayons!!  I like the visualization of emotions you and @stveeeuse 

howeva……….,

Today I go for my last post op treatment in LA.    Forum sister Ann is my generous ride.   It’s been 12 days postop and pain remains a factor.  Of my transitioning surgeries (4 and hope no more), this one has affected my mobility the most (more than my full depth GCS).

Tommorrow I will be making a non stop flight from LA to CHI.  Sitting ranges from uncomfirtable to unbearable.  I will likely rest overnight before my drive home to WI.  With breaks that will take several hours also.

Wish luck please as I am a sister and this flight may be a test for me

And I wish the best for every sister, brother, and other,  here

21 days is long but it’s coming up . @Bri2020 make yourself at peace and ready.  You are soaring forward on stronger wings … you will make it if you fly forward iwithin the heart ❤️ goddess

🌈🌈

• Forum Moderator
2 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

I told the lady she won't forget this day for a while.

Congratulations Hannah,

This will be a day you won't forget either. Drivers License with your legal name and gender to match the presentation you make on a daily bases. Drive ON Girl!

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Maddee said:

Wish luck please as I am a sister and this flight may be a test for me

Maddee,

You know you have a place in my heart, and I will always lift you up with positive energy.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

51 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

But I walked out of there with my new license with my new name and the new letter F in place of the old letter M.

Congratulations.   I'm hoping to get here, maybe before next year.

• Forum Moderator

@Bri2020 That time will fly by, and you'll be ready.

Hugs,

@Elizabeth StarI hope your day went as expected with minimal notice.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

6 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

21 days to go: officially panicked. Super excited but life will never be the same afterwards.  Obviously, that's what I want but as the date draws near the reality is setting in. 

I have perfect outfit! Assuming, it'll still get a PG rating.

21 days? Wow. Your whole reality is going to shift. I'm wishing you the best of luck.

Congrats @Hannah Renee. You've gotta be on top of the world.

Work was pretty uneventful. I forgot we're always super busy right after a holiday with 3 day worth of messages to sort out so no one had time to gossip.  I did notice when my supervisor talked to me he made an extra effort to look me in the eyes. It was painful and hysterical. Our VP made it a point to stop by my desk to see how I'm doing. I suspect she also wanted to get an idea of what size I went with too.

This bra is killing me. Between chaffing from the band and crushing my nipples, I don't know how I'm going to make it another two weeks. And, I'm starting to notice the weight so I really need to work on my posture.

• Forum Moderator

Hey, everyone. Can't sleep maybe the brain is in overdrive again. I put in another complaint about not being respected at work. Namely by some of my co-workers, including the store manager. We'll see what happens. Probably like last time nothing. If that happens, I am going to email HR directly with my complaint.

One more day then Thur morning I have my brow wax and hair appointment. I am looking at picking up a plain t shirt tomorrow at wallys. With only having mostly Harley and car shirts I think I need  just a plain one to go with a white, light pink and light grey camo skirt. maybe even look for some cute sandals too. my beat up Assics are not cutting it with a skirt/dress.

Geez, I must be getting more feminine as I am looking at how I dress.

Hugs, everyone.

sandman take me away!!!

Kymmie

5 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I must be getting more feminine as I am looking at how I dress.

This does seem to happen.

It used to be the "sniff-test" and a teeshirt.   These days it's… This one?  How about?  Or maybe…. I mean, I'm just staying home anyway!

Morning friends. Have been doing some school work, writing, and drinking coffee. The climate here is insane and I just want to slow down and relax while doing assignments. But life has other plans. 🍁💀🎃

On 9/6/2022 at 10:05 AM, Bri2020 said:

Congrats on the 21 days 💜

22 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Got my CDL a short while ago. Took a little bit for them to reconcile a regular DL plus state ID into a CDL and new ID with my new legal name. Apparently ya can't do the ID first because then it doesn't match the name on the old DL, which has to be changed. I told the lady she won't forget this day for a while. Kept her busy for about 90 minutes. But I walked out of there with my new license with my new name and the new letter F in place of the old letter M.

That's awesome!  Congrats 💜

Hi all. Sorry for my...little melodrama meltdown a couple weeks ago... (If it helps put anything in perspective, my feelings on "humanity in general" have already been thoroughly trashed for all of the last thirty years anyway, so it's not as if there's anything new going on there 😉 ) As you could probably tell, I was having a rather stressful day...

I appreciate all the responses (back in page 681). They do mean a lot. 💖💖

I still have some catching-up here, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's been up to. And, if I'm not mistaken, at a brief glance, it sounds like there are some gender-affirming surger(ies?) coming up here in the imminent future...? Congrats! And, without knowing the details yet, best of wishes to anyone experiencing pre-operation jitters!

On 9/7/2022 at 1:48 AM, KymmieL said:

Geez, I must be getting more feminine as I am looking at how I dress.

That how it starts. Soon you could end up like me. Trying numerous outfit while getting dressed in the morning. Not feeling it, not feeling it, Didn't I just wear this like 2 weeks ago? Is it too cold for a mini skirt? After 20-30 minutes I find the right outfit. Then when I'm about 10 minutes from home, I'm regretting my decision and change again when I get home in the evening. I can't wear this to the store, I wore it to work. My record is five completely different outfits in the same day. One for the drive there, change for breakfast once I get there, change again for lunch. Going out for dinner? I need to change. Going out with friends after dinner? I can't wear this, I just wore it to dinner and on and on.... Oh, wait, you're wearing that? Let me go change into something that compliments your outfit.

I made yet another "friend" the other day (6 altogether) and I think I finally hit my limit. Although I have a lot more love to give, it's getting hard to keep track of everyone. The last thing I want to do is have anyone feel neglected.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I made yet another "friend" the other day (6 altogether) and I think I finally hit my limit. Although I have a lot more love to give, it's getting hard to keep track of everyone. The last thing I want to do is have anyone feel neglected.

Liz, I thought it would be 7 one for everyday of the week. but, then I remembered that a girl needs a day of rest. LOL. I envy you, I really do. I'd be OK with just one good friend.

Up earlier than I wanted to be on a Sat. I had to get ready for my brow and hair appointment. Being a woman is hard work. @Willow & @Jackie C. why didn't you tell me. It was this hard? LOL would I give it up, MMMMM nope. Even though I am still living two lives.

Hugs to all.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

Coffee is my usual dark roast black full caffeine. Granddaughter left yesterday morning and is safely home.  Our daughter is heading to a beach about an hour from hear and wants to have lunch with us.  Wow, she asked us.  It’s been about a year since she invited us to leave her home and not return.  We have seen her at our granddaughter’s graduation but she walked out of our anniversary dinner.

@KymmieL the further you go to womanhood the harder it gets.  If you recall I had a complete meltdown a year ago August.  And of course there is all the learning about how to walk, dress, apply makeup do your hair or wig.  Becoming and remaining feminine is difficult.  Another reason supporting the fact that we don’t choose to do this, it is us.  And it can be a real struggle.  I envy all who have taken more steps forward on their transition.  There are some things I will never do and others that I am ready to undergo but need to find the right surgeon.  It would have been a lot easier to have been able to start back when the first signs were there but that ship sailed a long long time ago.  I’m just glad I don’t have to live the rest of my life not understanding and depressed.

I am trying to grow my own hair but I figure I have a snowballs chance of that ever amounting to anything.

lots of things here deserving specific congratulations.  Know that I’ve read everyone’s accomplishments and wish you all well.  Sounds like a very uncomfortable plane ride what about a blow up seat cushion like is used after hemorrhoid surgery?  

I am closely following the breast augmentation because that is the one thing I do want and have wanted for 60 years.  But it is unlikely I would go to 400s. Just enough to be noticeable to me and others but I’m not interested in knocking out anyones eyeballs.

congratulations to everyone.  I envy your accomplishments.

hugs

Willow 

20 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Strange I missed this. I'll be honest, I wish I could have this done by 70 (only a couple weeks left), but I'm hoping by 72. I'm planning the same surgery, and hope to have a consult in the spring (UW, It's actually closer to me). I'll be thinking of you then, and @Bri2020very soon, admittedly with jealousy mixed in. And thanks for the congrats. 

💜

I was married over 40 years.  When we split, it freed me to reexamine who I was.  It's been a few years now, but I'm still dealing with my emotions.  

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations, @Hannah Renee On your new freedom. My wife is that way. "I married a man"

Hey everyone, Party at Hannah's house. we need to cheer her up. OH, wait I think she is. Anyway I'll bring the Mtn Dew. Drinking my own MD Pitch Black. Reg MD and grape koolaid.

I would love top surgery but alas. I'm like you Willow. I don't want anything to big. maybe a C cup. Haven't even looked into sizing for implants. I guess I will find out when the time comes.  When and if it ever does.

Hair and brows look great, was able to get out and back home without anyone knowing. Wife was at work , son had gone to wallys.  I post up pictures in a bit. (about time I broke every ones monitor.) LOL.

Hugs,

Kymmie

3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

My wife (sorry, ex- now) assumed she married a man. I guess the joke was on both of us. I did truly love her, but I guess love doesn't always conquer all.

Mine had felt the same way although it didn't make any sense to my. A lot of people, including her BFF and family thought I was possibly gay. Guess from a certain POV they were right.

9 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

A lot of people, including her BFF and family thought I was possibly gay.

My ex and I had this conversation a few times.  I was not particularly attracted to guys tho.

I think that at this point it would mostly matter if a person (of any gender) was interested in me as a person.  

But considering my age and location, I don't expect much.  Unfortunate, but reality.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 127 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • Lydia_R