• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

I love reading the posts here but please try to remember to put posts into the forums that best fit the content.  The reason is that in doing so others who are having the same kind of issues can find the support they may need by reading how others have gone through similar difficulties.  

Please refer to #22 in our rules and suggestions:

1. Please make sure you choose the correct forum for any new posts you make. Each forum has a description shown on the main forum page. We encourage you to become familiar with these descriptions to help you decide where to put your new posts. Posts made in the wrong forum may be moved without warning.

Meanwhile i'm enjoying coffee, juice and oatmeal with blue berries from our farm.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mmindy said:

We still have a long way to go in this new approach but she did say it was my face and me she loves.

That's great news, Mindy!  Happy its moving in the right direction for you.

Good morning. No coffee yet. Just not up to making it today... I might go over to the ex's, visit with DD1 for a cup, conversation, and a chance to see my dog.

Yesterday was warm, shorts and tank top warm. Warm that is unless you're from the Southern end of this very long state, then you might consider wearing a coat, maybe add a scarf and mittens too. Not so today. High fog, typical here on the coast, low 60's, also typical, 

With the "Sequestering in Space" most os us have probably gained a pound...or 25...through staying at home. With those added pounds comes.....wait for it.....swim suit season! It is going to be salad and water for the next month or so and by the time I lose it and can fit into my swim suit it will be fall and...I hope not...another round of Covid-19.

So with shorts, a tank and a light sweater, I'm off for coffee with DD1.

Had det min venner

56 minutes ago, Erikka said:

Yesterday was warm, shorts and tank top warm. Warm that is unless you're from the Southern end of this very long state, then you might consider wearing a coat, maybe add a scarf and mittens too. Not so today. High fog, typical here on the coast, low 60's, also typical, 

Ah, that "wonderful" Pacific coast weather... it's never winter but it's never summer either.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Tori M said:

Ah, that "wonderful" Pacific coast weather... it's never winter but it's never summer either.

You’re not kidding. I think we received Alaska’s summer here this year. Actually they’re summers are probably better these days.

Well, I’m home having a Vanilla Americana coffee with my wife with no errands, friendly visits, or deadlines expected...finally. Yesterday was the complete opposite. It was a busy day with things going off the rails all day long. We were out shopping to replace her iPad with a dying battery. Sounds simple, no? If I told you all the crazy things that happened during this hunt and the errands that followed, you’d think I was filming a Benny Hill Intro with the Yakety Sax playing in the background. We got home at 6pm completely exhausted. I slept in until 9am this morning and just now feeling a little more alive. Today will be a better day!

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Mmindy said:

We still have a long way to go in this new approach but she did say it was my face and me she loves.

Mindy...this is a very good sign..especially this early. Love can overcome a many obstacles. Keep the hope!

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, Mmindy said:

Yeah, Mindy that is some progress. My wife says she married me, a man. end of conversation. I just wonder if she married me so she could be a mom? For what's between my legs. Which ain't been much lately. Not much from the beginning anyway.

I know I know TMI. LOL

Kymmie

I am on cloud nine today. Not only are my friends accepting of me painting my nails (I’ve been called “bad ass” for being a guy with painted nails), but the president of the nail polish company actually commented on my photos calling me a star. Suddenly I have a huge audience waiting for my next “MAN-icure”.....

If only they knew. Lol. 

• Forum Moderator

Well, <not allowed>!!!  The British and Canadian post offices have conspired to lose my Gender Recognition Certificate!  The Brits say it left their country; the Canadians say it never arrived.  Since there haven't been any ships sunk or aircraft crashed over the Atlantic, someone has definitely screwed up. 

Aaargh!!  I need more than coffee!

• Forum Moderator

It's probably OK @KathyLauren. The publisher I get a monthly magazine from... in the UK... said that they have been having trouble with overseas deliveries because of the virus. It'll get there. It just might take a bit longer. 

Hugs!

I took a walk down to the interstate bridge. I like to watch the cars drive under me. I play music on my walks. Looking at all the people in their cars and wondering where are they all going? 

I put in 2 extra hours today. I helped this one lady with her loans and she was so happy! I’ve been called Angel and someone said thanks for existing! These are awesome compliments! 

So the weather was gorgeous today! Drove with windows down and moonroof open. Went to Dickies. 

Have a good evening. 

Tessa

My family is ready for the changes already since I came out as gender fluid.First time as Mika for the whole day will be tomorrow.I have zero regrets after coming out.Still have my customers I sell tools to and doing good.One shop I stop at every Tuesday told me stop at one of their friend's shop needing a tool dealer badly.Did and I passed his test.Saw I have inventory,my customer service is great,knowledge of tools and don't push him to buy the tool.He was looking into a cart I have,told him think it over making the wise decision

Good morning everyone it’s Friday lol! The temps are in the upper 80s today luckily no rain for a while. I got the results of my bloodwork yesterday my dose of E is going to stay the same apparently it’s already on the upper end of the female spectrum. I couldn’t help but think that I was a girl all along just needed help finding her. My spiro dose is going up so that should help. All I can say the girls started hurting with a vengeance lol. Have a great day and weekend!

15 hours ago, KymmieL said:

My wife says she married me, a man. end of conversation.

@KymmieL I know how much this can hurt. Big virtual hug! My wife has and continues to say similar things to me. Yet, we are still together.  She has accepted the fact I'm on HRT, that I wear some feminine things, yet she rebels and protests at others. We are still intimate too. The mixed messages and feeling of partial rejection continues to wear on me. I am continuing my coming out, with the recent coming out to my aunts, and am now preparing for my parents and then sister next. I think that this is going to really force the issue for my wife to finally confront her feelings and make a decision of whether to get on the train or walk away from the platform.

On a lighter note, it is Friday & I am so looking forward to the weekend. I was informed yesterday that I will now be a permanent work from home employee.  I will miss seeing some of my work friends each day, but boy I will not miss the commute, the tolls, the fuel expense, or the dry cleaning costs. This gal will be rocking jeans and T's for the foreseeable future. Well, maybe a sundress or two thrown in here or there, once I buy them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Good morning. TGIF has little meaning to those of us who are retired. In retirement every day is Saturday except Sunday. Going to spend today running errands with DD1 this morning. She needs away time from mom. I can't fix the stress mom puts on her, but I can buy her some coffee and listen to her. 

No sun today, a few light showers and high 50's is the forecast. Be safe everyone and be well.

Til neste gang

Erikka

Its Friday and although that is a great thing I am faced with a busier weekend then my work week.  I'm at the end of my first week of the 2 weeks notice so time is moving along steadily. YES!!!

The plans for my big move continue to crawl forward and packing is about 3/4 of way done but hardly anything loaded in my trailer.  Cleaning out a couple sheds and attic and basement of all my unused and unwanted crap is an undertaking too.  (I foresee a dump run soon.)

Surgery recovery keeps me from lifting to much but I am getting down to the wire so I have to pull up my big girl panties and get her done. 

@Patti Anne is due in on Friday the 19th to prepare for our drive across country although we planned in a bit of shopping that Saturday with my daughter and roommate just in case we need a cute outfit or three for the trip west!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

• Forum Moderator

TGIF and Good morning everyone,

The sun came up again and I'm still living on pins and needles. I will say that the pins are spreading out, becoming easier to negotiate.

Hugs @Charlize @ShawnaLeigh @Emily michelle @Jackie C. @Susan R @Tori M @NB Adult @KathrynnCox @Tessa @Patti Anne and so many others who have shared for others.

#OldFolkAdvice: "Life is a team event, with teammates outside the traditional family unit, Friends, Doctors, Councilors, and the Forum participants here on Transgender Pulse."-MMoore

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator

Well this not so fem female is just finishing her coffee and will hopefully start the process of completing this years wood cutting for the heating season.  There is a big oak just by the sugar house that has been having problems so i think it'es the first to drop.  Then it will be some of the dead or dying ash trees killed but the emerald ash borer.  The horror has taken out 20% of the hardwood forest.  Such a pity! 

Tonight its a GLBTQ AA Zoom meeting with a great many folks from the community i have grown to love,

Hugs,

Charlize

58 minutes ago, Charlize said:

There is a big oak just by the sugar house that has been having problems so i think it'es the first to drop.  Then it will be some of the dead or dying ash trees killed but the emerald ash borer.  The horror has taken out 20% of the hardwood forest.

Good morning!  Try to leave a couple of snags for the woodpeckers and cavity nesters.  It sounds like you're having the 21st century version of the great chestnut blight.  I wonder how my old WV forest haunts are holding up.

I see my too-neighborly neighborhood bear stopped by last night and made a feast of my feeders.  I'll spend the next hour or two making repairs.  Again.  Thankfully, it only does this about once a year.

Morning all! Coffee just finished for the wife, I chose something a little more powerful (screwdriver) for today as I have no major work projects and I just want to unwind from a rollercoaster week. I’m currently designing my next manicure for next week or so. Trying to tie it into the bike for another photo shoot. I’ve always been artistic but shy about my abilities. With nails I can be creative and expressive without seeing a ton of far better work that just discourages me.

Also my dieting has been working wonders and my gut is already significantly reduced. I promised myself if I could get to a flat stomach by Halloween, I was going to really push for my true self even though it’s going to be difficult. If I can’t keep the willpower to lose my gut, I don’t have the willpower for some of the harder things. 

Every morning when I see my nails I just tell myself “you made it this far. Today will be a good day.”

• Forum Moderator
28 minutes ago, KathrynnCox said:

Also my dieting has been working wonders and my gut is already significantly reduced. I promised myself if I could get to a flat stomach by Halloween, I was going to really push for my true self even though it’s going to be difficult. If I can’t keep the willpower to lose my gut, I don’t have the willpower for some of the harder things.

All the motivation I really needed to start getting in shape was my endo saying, "I'll cut you off if your numbers aren't at least THIS good," and my surgeon saying, "We can't do anything unless your BMI is at least THIS low." Now that I'm doing it, I find that I ENJOY doing to so that I can continue to move towards the woman I am in my head.

The gut's hard though. Educate. Diet. Exercise. Repeat. It helps if you have a friend or two to work with you or just to give you a few encouraging words.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Good Morning all. Actually it’s nearly afternoon here. Just finishing up my last coffee before getting ready for a sit down virtual visit with my gender doc. My Dr.  had a full work up ordered last Tuesday and the results came back looking better than ever after a dose reduction on my Spiro which I was very happy about.

My liver and kidney functions are perfect and as far as hormone levels—my T went from 13 ng/dL up to 20 ng/dL where she wants it. My E jumped up surprisingly from 196 pg/mL to 249 pg/mL. Someday soon, I might even be able to get off Spiro and let the E and Progesterone do it’s thing alone. That’s my hope anyways.

Have a great day everyone! ?

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

The coffee is still brewing. Last night was very good. My Suzie apologized for snapping at me earlier in the day, and acting out like a...

Today is the first family gathering with my son, daughter, their spouses, and our five grandkids. BBQ, and Evening Bonfire. I hope the tension is over quickly and we can just have fun. Other than that, my Shasta Daisies are all coming to full bloom.

"Morning all!" she says with half-closed eyes from getting no sleep.  Great fun here last night... I treed a bear just after midnight.  Heard my feeders rattling, saw a small bear chowing down on what's left of one feeder.  When I went outside yelling and clapping, it raced up a tree.  Kind of a funny thing to watch how they climb.  Scary fast!  Then big momma (about 400 lbs) stepped out from behind a tree and I scared her back up into the forest.  Her cub, up the tree, spent about 15 minutes mewing to her... first time I've ever gotten to hear that.  At some point it climbed down and left, but I missed that.  I'll have to start bringing my feeders in at night for a while.

• Forum Moderator

Good afternoon

I’ve spent a good deal of the day working on my boat.  The big hole in the water that tends to absorb a lot of my time.  Did some plumbing this morning then switched to tearing out the engine this afternoon.  I’ve got the head off and I can tell it was the second cylinder that crashed.  Looks like it had only been running one one cylinder for a while before it quit.  I’ll probably separate the prop shaft then pull the transmission next.

Got my blood work done last week but I don’t see my endocrinologist until late July.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Willow