• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

So it finally happened, at work, today i caught a co-worker staring at my chest. There were 3 of us in a conversation. I had my attention focused on the other person. When I looked back at the first guy. I noticed his eyes quickly shifted up to meet mine, when he noticed I was looking him in him beady little eyes he spun around in his chair, facing his computer. This was a first for me. Thankfully, I had my mask on so he couldn't see my face. All I could do was laugh to myself, then go outside and laugh some more. I sure I didn't react properly. I'm thinking I should just ignore it when these things happen unless it becomes an issue. Looking for thoughts.

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@WillowI'm very happy people were seeing you for who you are, and I'm a little jealous you got a skort. I feel your pain with getting makeup right and the messing it up. It took a while but I think I look better when I don't go all-out. I'm still waiting for the day I can go shopping for clothes with my wife. God knows I them.

• Forum Moderator
34 minutes ago, ElizabethStar said:

i caught a co-worker staring at my chest.

Now you know what women go through constantly.  It's a little unnerving at first, but also funny.  I'm sure that guy won't forget that moment for a long time.  

Willow tag some shorts . You go girl.. Very happy you having such a wonderful day.

Hey Star.  

Yeah its has happen to me in while. I mostly get guys to figure me out. They will check me out, and  i can hear their mind cylinder pop. 

"It pretty sure its a chick, but i don't . 

Open line"

I usually ignorant it cause i know what comes next. Either they buy me a drink and we start talking or their rude and say stuff that will get us both throw out. 

So ,as soon I as  I see or feelong i just move or look away.

Be safe Mrs. Star

• Forum Moderator

My middle sons birthday is Tuesday. So, last night we went to Scottsbluff to take him and his family out for his birthday dinner. The weird thing, was as we were driving into Scottsbluff. we started seeing construction signs, no biggie I thought it is that season. We are kicked off hwy 71 to go through Gering. Two Sheriff vehicles where at the road shut down.

I look up the closed road I see a bunch of those Super class C motor homes (semi truck style) with huge trailers. First I thought a huge accident. The night goes on we have dinner and once we head towards home.

We head back south on hwy 71. Again we hit construction area then down a lane to 1. Sign say prepare to stop. OK. again no biggie. We pass the flaggers, still working at 9:30pm. We begin seeing spot lights. Then vehicle mounted cameras. SO I thought maybe a first responder  exercise. The main area is lit up like day light. Cars everywhere.  None damaged etc. We pass a huge group of people having a meeting or something.

We start passing race support rigs. Then drag cars. I finally figured it out they are filming  one of those outlaw street drag shows. pretty cool. Wish I could have watched some runs.

I have thought it was mostly staged with location anyway. now I know it. shutting down a state highway, use of local and probably state law enforcement. Highway dept. The only outlaw in that show is probably the rules. (except where safety is concerned)  but the experience was cool.

Have a great day everyone,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hello my name is Mmindy and I'm a Chocoholic!

Good morning everyone,

The coffee was hot strong and black as usual. Because of yesterday's talk about coffee and chocolate cake, my fasting AM blood glucose numbers are up a bit... 110mgdL

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Mindy???

Good morning Mindy.

My name is Liz, I am also a Chocoholic...it's been 12 minutes since I had my last Hershey Kiss.

• Forum Moderator

I like chocolate too - I get my dose with peanut butter and chocolate pretein bars and convince myself they are healthy for me...?

Ha! I love chocolate but have not had any chocolate in weeks. Trying to steer clear of a lot of things during this recovery phase. So I’ve been enjoying berries. Look forward to coffee again soon! 

• Forum Moderator

Good morning, Mindy.  My name is Kathy, and I am a chocoholic.  I just finished a delicious fudge brownie, a chocolate-lover's delight!

• Forum Moderator
29 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

and I am a chocoholic.

I'm afraid I am too.  I keep it on the top shelf of the cupboard, but alas I am tall so it always gets found!  

• Forum Moderator

@Jani @KathyLauren @Kylie @Shay @ElizabethStar @Mmindy I think we just started a chapter of chocoholics right here on Tpulse!

@ElizabethStar I actually have three skorts they are comfortable, airy like a skirt but protective from the up skirt perverts like shorts.  They also hide undesirable lumps better than shorts or slacks but you still have to tuck or be post bottom surgery to get the look right.  I have some dresses but only one true Skirt.

i have a reasonable wardrobe  just Not enough opportunities to wear it.

Have a great day.

Willow

@Willow Ha! I see we did. I’ll say, I love homemade Godiva melted Hot Chocolate on the stove top. Something about the fresh melted chocolate! 

I have molds that I can make little chocolate butterflies with. I am totally making some tonight. They are great for cakes, cupcakes and just snacking. Who's starting the chocolate fountain of youth thread? Then everyone can share their favorite desserts.

• Forum Moderator

Can you set one free to fly over to my house @Abi

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Willow said:

@Jani @KathyLauren @Kylie @Shay @ElizabethStar @Mmindy I think we just started a chapter of chocoholics right here on Tpulse!

Lets do it. My wife suggested Blizzards for our evening snack since we don't have any ice cream. Of course mine will be something with chocolate in it. of course.

My Monday today. but work is work. same old. Got an interview for a position in Ashland, OR. Parts manager at the Ford Dealership. On Thursday. Still don't know what to do. Out of the family and a friend I came out to. that is 7 people. yet only 2 support me. not great odds.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL My wife would agree with that. She’s a bigger chocoholic than I am.

As for what to do, I think you have your answer in that you are still posting for jobs in Oregon.  Clearly you want to relocate.  Now the question is what about the Family?  Would any follow you and how do you feel about it if they don’t? Do you want to accept your wife’s demands? Can you accept yourself?

this is not an easy thing to decide but only you or you and your family can help you decide.

Good luck. Let us know what you workout.

we are here for you regardless.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

Coffee is especially good this rainy Sunday morning.  Even though it’s almost 9:30 the photocell lights are still on.  

Live Facebook church starts at 10.  It’s come as you are.  Today is tidy up the house day.  Hard to keep throw pillows in there place, the dog uses them to bury treats or to make or adjust a bed for herself.

So fellow chocoholics what’s on the menu today!  Fudge brownies?  Cake? Candy?  How about some old fashioned fudge? I think that sounds good today.  I like mine with walnuts.  Mmmm!

Guess I need to find some.

Hugs

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Willow,  eather fudge brownies or just old fashion  fudge for this girl.  You can leave out the  nuts. I prefer it to just  melt in your mouth.  

Has anyone tried the new fudge brownie M&Ms they are to die for. 

Kymmie 

39 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Has anyone tried the new fudge brownie M&Ms they are to die for. 

Why have I not heard of these?

Ugg! I need some coffee in me in order to get the energy to make coffee lol. I had a couple drinks last night (only the second time this year that I have) and realized, I’m a light weight lol. I have my Black Rifle coffee brewing though, so I should make it. ??

• Forum Moderator

Kymmie I’m just nutty!  Walnuts! Pecans! Filberts, the only nut I don’t care for is pistachio.

• Forum Moderator

We kind of knew that. LOL  Oh, I do like nuts, but prefer my chocolate without.

Kymmie