• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Okay, I'm done for now. I have a bigger problem, I'm a closet fan. Yeah.

It is 5:30 am and I got busted playing Billie Eilish, Bad Guy. 

It is the only song I like from her, and I got busted learning it on guitar!!!

I mean you just can't lie your way out of stuff like that.

If I wasn't caught jammin to the video I could of said...hey...it is just on like a radio, but oh no, 

I get caught with guitar and head phones jamin to Bad Guy, my head was bobbing up and down also like I was 

12 years old again.

What do I do now. I've been in tight places, sticky situations, How do I get out of this one?

I mean really, this is worse than when I first came out. 

I mean like the time I got busted wearing a dress before I came out, I talked my way out of that

one, yeah I'm so sly, then I find out "we suspected".

So now. Oh so now. So So now....

How do I get out of this one? I'm scared, really scared...

Thanks for letting me rant, I got my plan together now. 

PLAY THE SONG 

Just do a good job of it.

LM❤️

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, JustineM said:

Good evening everyone.  Had a nice 2 mile hike with the family today, now I'm trying to figure out why I'm so tired LOL

Neat! I'm doing five miles today as part of one of my meetup groups. Weather permitting.

1 hour ago, LindaMarie said:

It is 5:30 am and I got busted playing Billie Eilish, Bad Guy. 

Whitney Avalon does a cover of that dressed as Wednesday Addams. It's a scream!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSko4AW0USk

Hugs!

We have another new-hire at work. The owner did his usual walking the guy around and introducing him to everyone. No outing me with the "when Liz was.....", no awkward comments this time. A couple times he had told people I'm extremely good with my hands without any follow-up to clarify so I can only imagine what they thought.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

We have another new-hire at work. The owner did his usual walking the guy around and introducing him to everyone. No outing me with the "when Liz was.....", no awkward comments this time. A couple times he had told people I'm extremely good with my hands without any follow-up to clarify so I can only imagine what they thought.

That's fantastic! I'm glad he's coming along.

As for "good with your hands," well... women loving women... we're all good with our hands. ? Honestly I watched a woman spinning a pot in a sexy way... I had no idea how erotic hands can be. ?

Hugs!

15 hours ago, RhondaS said:

I don't want to provide pronouns at work until I stop doing guy mode on the random occasions they make me go in. 

Good morning, this resonates with me some. My work pretty much knows,  most just by my change in appearance. Some have even asked which pronouns they should be using,  I feel this awful sense of not being able to change pronouns or name until I can comfortably do the same infront of my spouse. Two couples therapy session down, many more to go though. For the moment however many at work have tried reducing the amount of "sirs" tossed my way and many have resorted to just using my first initial as my name as I changed my email signature and teams name to just first initial, last name some time ago. Definitely feels they are ready to respect my wishes but just waiting on some direction from me. Hopefully soon ?. I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

@Willow I'm glad to hear you've started back on hormones.  I hope they help you feel better. 

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

That's wonderful ??

12 hours ago, JustineM said:

Good evening everyone.  Had a nice 2 mile hike with the family today, now I'm trying to figure out why I'm so tired LOL

@Vidanjali @Jandi @MetaLicious

His attempted claim is stemming from the fact that he got called out for CONSTANTLY calling me Mister and Sir.  I would literally ask him multiple times every time we talked to please stop calling me that.  I was getting pissed so one of the supervisors pulled him in the office and talked to him off the record.  The next day another guy accidentally called me dude, though he has actually been trying.  So he is trying to claim that me and the supervisor "singled him out"  He apparently DID talk to a lawyer but "didn't want to spend more than the $350" he already had.  Funny though he hasn't misgendered me since.  So he wanted to get the lawyer to force me and the company to make a big public spectacle of my transition. which is not going to happen, while I am proud of the woman I'm becoming I am in no way going to be a dang zoo specimen.

Well, he was singled out - to address his uncivil and aggressive behavior - which is entirely appropriate! So, basically it sounds like he thinks he's being discriminated against because he believes he has the right to be a jerk. I'm glad your supervisor helped you, and I hope things settle down and become peaceful at work. 

13 hours ago, JustineM said:

which is not going to happen, while I am proud of the woman I'm becoming I am in no way going to be a dang zoo specimen.

Nor should you. 

1 hour ago, Vidanjali said:

So, basically it sounds like he thinks he's being discriminated against because he believes he has the right to be a jerk.

Yup.  This.

Just got home from blouse shopping at the mall.  Didn't find a top, but as a consolation, I found a really nice pair of earrings.  A girl always needs more earrings, right?

@ Jackie C Thanks for that link. I absolutely love it!

I can't wait to get busted for listening to this version!

Yesterday was a very busy day at home. Had landscapers all over the place here, and I was busy

staking off one my lots for the mobile home coming in. Darn, I'm going to be a land lord.

Bring it on home, Led Zeppelin, this song means a lot to me. When I first came out my wife asked me to keep LM out of town, she feared her friends and co workers, so I took LM on the road, when my wife retired, she came out to all her friends, and told me, you can bring it on home now. 

LM.

Getting schooled. Gosh what a day. I stay up on the news and try to stay up on the times we live in.

Political correctness is a big thing now these days.

So anyway.......

I'm out on my "Lawn Tractor" even the manual says..."Lawn Tractor" checking on my rental lots and a neighbor

comes up to greet me.

You know, the casual greeting talk and he asks me what you up to these days?

I just reply, right now I'm just on my "Lawn Tractor" checking my lots.

He gives me this real puzzled look and tips his hat back, scratches his head, pulls the straw out of his mouth that he has been chewing on and says....

Lawn tractor? Around here we call em riding lawn mowers.....?

LM...  

POLE DANCING?  I did a ride with the women of my cycling team today and they invited me to a pole dancing class afterwards. 

YES, of course I went. Let’s just say it was a bonding experience. It’s nice to be accepted.

1 hour ago, Erica Gabriel said:

It’s nice to be accepted.

Imagine me doing a happy dance to hear this!

I don’t know if I could do it with a pole though. You’ll have to use your imagination for that!

1 hour ago, AgnesBardsie said:

Imagine me doing a happy dance to hear this!

I don’t know if I could do it with a pole though. You’ll have to use your imagination for that!

No worries. My pole work took a lot of imagination to appreciate.

2 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

POLE DANCING?  I did a ride with the women of my cycling team today and they invited me to a pole dancing class afterwards. 

YES, of course I went. Let’s just say it was a bonding experience. It’s nice to be accepted.

Yea!!!!!!

I never tried pole dancing but I did make my first quiche tonight. Used fresh eggs from my backyard chickens. 

289A6C32-30A8-4678-ADDD-E7C9C7AC070F.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I did make my first quiche tonight. Used fresh eggs from my backyard chickens. 

I just had dinner an hour ago and this still looks so delicious, @Elizabeth Star. I love quiche!?

Happy National Coming Out Day everyone!! Once I came out to self I told my wife 3 weeks later. Then quickly the rest of my family. By this date a year ago I had only told close friends although I was “ out” and presenting full time.  My social circle was pretty small due to covid though. On this day 1 year ago I posted my status on Facebook and received such amazing support. I can’t believe it’s been a year already.  The first pic was my coming out pic, the second from about 3-4 weeks ago

D378B70F-4684-4C8D-A34A-549EBAB08857.thumb.jpeg.01982acfb0cc360463f7cc646abb132e.jpeg
8B86B7FF-A9F0-4519-8738-AAB818A7C047.thumb.jpeg.3981304d0e97abac513f32910788513d.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

No worries. My pole work took a lot of imagination to appreciate.

I absolutely feel that. Pole dancing takes a LOT of core strength. Totally on my to-do list, but it's HARD.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I did make my first quiche tonight.

That does look pretty good. I usually make mine without crust. Susan is gluten intolerant so it's just easier to use a crustless recipe. Quiche is fun because it's such a flexible recipe. That's actually a good idea for dinner tonight. I've got some leftovers we need to eat.

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

The first pic was my coming out pic, the second from about 3-4 weeks ago

The best part is the light in your eyes. I'm glad you're happy. Not jealous of your chest at all. Nope. Nope.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

That does look pretty good. I usually make mine without crust. Susan is gluten intolerant so it's just easier to use a crustless recipe. Quiche is fun because it's such a flexible recipe. That's actually a good idea for dinner tonight. I've got some leftovers we need to eat.

The best part is the light in your eyes. I'm glad you're happy. Not jealous of your chest at all. Nope. Nope.

Hugs!

We all have our attributes lol. While I’m glad not to need a wig, I’m a bit jealous you don’t need the 400+ hours of electrolysis!  Shaving boobs daily doesn’t help the dysphoria 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Shaving boobs daily doesn’t help the dysphoria 

I could have dealt with that by plucking, I had like six hairs on my chest before the alopecia started. More on my stomach, back, lower arms and lower legs. Even my facial hair was sparse and patchy. I'm probably androgen resistant, though I've never been tested. Considering I was on steroids from ages 12 to 39, I did NOT masculinize all that much. My doctor has commented on it, but we never followed up.

Hugs!