• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Happy Easter, friends. Prayers for those who are recovering or struggling right now. Mazel tov to those of you who have recently experienced victory. Much love to you all.

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Relaxed most of the day.Got back Friday from our cruise and was fun.Did get good comments from the female deckhands how I looked.

Hi everyone  i nead to unload it will be a year on the 29 april since my wife passed away, it has been a rough one really bad last few weeks but things started to pick up for me over the weekend. i  am coming to terms with her being gone and it is ok now.i still have her in my heart.   now on my coming out as a transgender it is really fealing good. have a app. in sept. for hormones. i do have a few friends and a good primary care doc and other help as well . still have to work in the male mode. but when i am off Rachel comes out and it feels sooooogood. i am finding just talking about things it helps. thank you, i am really glad i came back you have helped, Rachel

• Forum Moderator

Goooood morning Cof Fee Loves.

Wow, what a night!  Wind, 15 to 25mph.  Some rain however, 100% chance of rain and thunderstorms this morning.  At least the wind has abated for now.  

@rachel w The loss of a loved one can be devastating.  And it can take a long time to get on with your life.  I’m glad that we have been some comfort for you.  That’s what we are here for.  As sisters we cry on each other’s shoulder, listen without ridicule, and try to comfort each other as much as possible.  I know waiting for HRT and other important things on your journey don’t help so just keep your eyes on the goal.  You’ll get there in due time.

loving hugs

Willow

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, rachel w said:

coming to terms with her being gone and it is ok now.i still have her in my heart. 

Rachel, as @Willow mentioned above, we're here for you to vent, cry, and ask why. Even if it's rhetorical.

The passing of your wife is a difficult grief to deal with, and you will in time. It's actually healthy for you to know that she will always have a fitting place in your heart. In time you'll only have good memories of her. Never be afraid or ashamed to bring her up, and talk about her. Her passing didn't end your love for her, or her love for you. Love is passed on to others who remain in, or come into your life. 

You are loved, and valued by more than you know.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Willow said:

Goooood morning Cof Fee Loves.

At least the wind has abated for now.  

That needs to be out state motto. It is unusual to have a day without it.

As I figured while my wife told me that she, after our middle son picks her up at her hotel. She would just drop him off and head home. Of course it didn't happen. She wound up taking my son and his family out for breakfast. She sure loves her grandsons. Then so do I.

Well back to closing. I don't think I will get that position I was wanting. Who knows why. Still waiting on my yearly evaluation which was do before my anniversary date. Which was 17 days ago. 

Well have a great week everyone, we are looking at 60s most of the week. I am going to figure a way to go to my speech appointment on Fri as more myself. Even if I have to do some changing in the truck.

Hugs

Kymmie

13 hours ago, Artpetal said:

Bad news: my friend was bitten very severely in multiple places on her lower body by her very small dog. She showed me the graphic pictures.

Yikes!   I hope she heals quickly.

You gotta watch those little guys.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Hannah is back.

Good afternoon Hannah

Stay Positive, and motivated

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Hey everyone.  Well as it sits right  now. I am back to getting hosed. I checked the schedule for next week.  Same as this week.  Open the weekends and close the other 3days I am working. I wonder why I am getting the shaft.  Still haven't gotten my evaluation.  I am even thinking of stepping down to where I started.  

All this and the brain is running ramped again. Don't know what is going on.  My depression is bottoming my feelings out. 

Hugs all

Kymmie. 

My neighbor is a bigot but she's leaving; she's finally put her house up for sale after her mother passed away. She has a history of trying to demean transgender people. 

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Should know for sure tomorrow.

Hannah, I hope your vehicle issues are minimal, and Taxation is Theft.

10 hours ago, KymmieL said:

My depression is bottoming my feelings out. 

Kimmie, can you get in to see your therapist, or do tele-health? I’m sorry it seems like your part of the world is working against you. 

8 hours ago, Artpetal said:

My neighbor is a bigot but she's leaving

Artpetal, hopefully your new neighbor will be open minded, and you can build a new relationship in your community. 

The coffee is just finished brewing, so the morning has gotten better.
@Willow did the dinghy ️ ride prove to be a dry one, with all leaks remaining dry/repaired? 

Mother Nature has brought Winter back to the Central Indiana region, reinforcing the advice to hold off putting out flowers until after Mother’s Day. 

Hugs for all,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Morning all, Another night were I couldn't sleep. Again wound up jumping on the computer for about an hour.

MMindy, I see my therapist next week. Doing better this AM.

Well made the big jump yesterday. We are looking into buying a house. Started the paperwork for a VA loan. Don't know what the out come will be. Knowing my luck it will crash an burn. Then again nothing ventured nothing gained I always say.

Forecast for warmer weather this week, today mid 60s. about the same all week. It is looking like almost 70s here Friday and always warmer in Cheyenne. So this girl is looking at a nice skirt on Friday for my speech appointment.

Have a good day all you coffee hounds.( me included) and everyone else.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Hey everyone.  Well as it sits right  now. I am back to getting hosed. I checked the schedule for next week.  Same as this week.  Open the weekends and close the other 3days I am working. I wonder why I am getting the shaft.  Still haven't gotten my evaluation.  I am even thinking of stepping down to where I started.  

All this and the brain is running ramped again. Don't know what is going on.  My depression is bottoming my feelings out. 

Hugs all

Kymmie. 

Can you ask? I mean if I was getting dicked around like that I'd at least ask my manager what was going on?

Definitely need to talk to your therapist. I know what got me through depression, but it's not for everybody. Have you considered meditation? When my brain starts going all hamster-wheel, that helps me to center myself. That or yoga. Yoga has the side benefit of loosening your joints up so you can move in a more feminine manner.

Hugs!

2 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Well made the big jump yesterday. We are looking into buying a house. Started the paperwork for a VA loan. Don't know what the out come will be. Knowing my luck it will crash an burn. Then again nothing ventured nothing gained I always say.

Hey @KymmieLjust FYI, if you or your SO happen to be veterans, and have not used your VA loan benefit, or haven't lost it due to unforeseen circumstances, such as defaulting on a loan or having used the VA certificate more than 4 times, you can't be turned down regardless of how nasty the paperwork is. I hope this is good news and sets your mind at rest on that score.

Good luck with your house hunting.

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone 

wow, my wife is still in bed.  Even when she sleeps in she’s usually up by now.  Did our laundry yesterday.  Did my taxes last night only to learn that no return was needed.  Now that’s a first.  

6 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Can you ask? I mean if I was getting dicked around like that I'd at least ask my manager what was going on?

Definitely need to talk to your therapist. I know what got me through depression, but it's not for everybody. Have you considered meditation? When my brain starts going all hamster-wheel, that helps me to center myself. That or yoga. Yoga has the side benefit of loosening your joints up so you can move in a more feminine manner.

Hugs!

@KymmieL I’m in full agreement with @Jackie C. on this on. Best figure out what’s going on before you jump at this.  But on the other hand, happy things are working out that you feel it’s ok to buy a house.

I can’t say I know anything about meditation, but I do like yoga.  My therapist was going to start working with me on some meditation techniques.

we did our laundry yesterday.  We had been putting that off since last week so the pile was quite large.  I also started switching our clothes from winter to summer.  80s by the weekend.

I guess I best try to get the marine air conditioner working that is a much better option than the window unit I currently try to use.

and my coffee is cooling

hugs

Willow

Good morning, dear ones. Sunday, I was oiling the teak bench, and when I flipped it over, I found a ruddy daggerwing butterfly chrysalis. This morning, it hatched! 😍20220419_100909.thumb.jpg.2a628077c42978a41a3468faf6e8a4b0.jpg

• Forum Moderator
10 minutes ago, Vidanjali said:

Good morning, dear ones. Sunday, I was oiling the teak bench, and when I flipped it over, I found a ruddy daggerwing butterfly chrysalis. This morning, it hatched! 😍

So pretty! Love it!

Hugs!

I've been on an emotional ride the last few days.  I found out on Sunday that my ex has gotten engaged.  I'm glad for her, I guess.  I do want her to be happy.  But I've never really gotten over the divorce, myself.

And we still have some financial connections that I would like to address.  It kinda seems like her remarrying does change things between us.   Maybe it shouldn't - I don't know.  We were married over 40yrs, and I do still have feelings for her.

Just a lot of crap for me to work through now.   I'm thinking of seeing if I can get an appointment with a shrink at the VA.  It's complicated.

Very cool!  Up here in New England, my Butterfly Bush perennials and milkweed are only now sprouting for the season. Hopefully, the butterflies will come and feed.

And, I've worn a butterfly necklace almost every day for four years now. 🦋

• Root Admin
55 minutes ago, Vidanjali said:

Good morning, dear ones. Sunday, I was oiling the teak bench, and when I flipped it over, I found a ruddy daggerwing butterfly chrysalis. This morning, it hatched! 😍20220419_100909.thumb.jpg.2a628077c42978a41a3468faf6e8a4b0.jpg

Oh wow! Not a sight we see on this side of the pond! Seriously impressed!

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jandi said:

Just a lot of crap for me to work through now.   I'm thinking of seeing if I can get an appointment with a shrink at the VA.  It's complicated.

@Jandi, I'm hoping that your visit with the therapist helps you with your current situation. I understand that you still have feelings for her, and probably always will. Who knows?

Lots of hours at work.

Almost 5 mos HRT, boobs and booty happening and my cheekbones are starting to accentuate, hair is long enough to go beyond a "men's" style for sure, so I am starting to get a little paranoid if people are noticing. Not that I care, but I am becoming aware. Most people of course the last thing they would suspect is transitioning. I even imagine some guy saying, "whoa you got boobs, cool fashion statement, dude".

A recent twitter post from a trans girl spoke about people who at first said they were all supportive but then disappear, so I am preparing for that as I need one more witness to sign my name change docs. (Don't want to drag around my old name for applications, etc.) One friend just had me over for dinner a few weeks ago, now she's not answering texts or calls....trying to keep from thinking it has anything to do with me.

Trans group after work so there is all kinds of experience I can draw from there.