• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, lauraincolumbia said:

Living the lifestyle for an extended period of time is a challenge.

So true...transition has made me more social.  More social means more eating out.  More eating out usually means weight gain....so far so good but it’s very difficult not to go overboard too often.  Portion control is another big part of it.  Moderation is key.

My last birthday as male tomorrow.Plus time with family before I have my body contouring surgery,breast augmentation and FFS  on March 2nd.Good thing is they have been showing their support very well and know I will have a much happier life as Adrianna.My wife's family,they have been supportive as well.Making a late change in my life,going back to an auto mechanic.A shop working on domestic and European vehicles gave me a job offer 2 weeks ago.I was getting burned out in the construction field as a contractor.Before this I did work at a transmission repair shop for 3 years before I switched to get into the construction field.

• Forum Moderator

Adrianna a very happy birthday to you.

So, my Monday. today and tomorrow are supposed to be great weather. then goes to ca-ka. White crap and a high of 10 forecast for Tues. Cannot wait for warm weather. tired of the cold.

Well keep warm everyone.

Hugs,

Kymmie

12 hours ago, AdriannaB said:

My last birthday as male tomorrow.Plus time with family before I have my body contouring surgery,breast augmentation and FFS  on March 2nd.Good thing is they have been showing their support very well and know I will have a much happier life as Adrianna.My wife's family,they have been supportive as well.Making a late change in my life,going back to an auto mechanic.A shop working on domestic and European vehicles gave me a job offer 2 weeks ago.I was getting burned out in the construction field as a contractor.Before this I did work at a transmission repair shop for 3 years before I switched to get into the construction field.

Happy birthday.

And happy NEW birthday!

Welcome to the first day of a new life.

TA

16 hours ago, Belle said:

I just got through bleaching my arm hairs. It makes me feel an itty bitty bit better.

Belle ❤

I hadn't thought of that. Although mine is all currently absent post-treatment.

Next treatment mid-March.

After yesterday's hectic day, I was wired and tired. Ended up going to bed after 11 (rare for me) then slept til after 8 this morning. Just now having coffee.

It's a chilly 34° here. Brrrr. I may stay inside all day working in the studio, if I can stay warm enough. Cold fingers get stiff and unresponsive.

Got back from dropping off my toolbox at my new work place.New boss is impressed,know about a few issues with BMWs and  VW/Audi.Start on Monday.I thought change in career was good for me,auto mechanic to construction and it wasn't.

• Forum Moderator

Morning TP,  We’re having an extremely wet monsoon-like weather in the Pacific NW this morning.  I’m sipping on some House blend Starbuck, right now.  I’ll be heading out in 30 mins or so to a 4 hour “new parishioners” welcome or greeting event at the church I’ve been attending.  Should be fun.  I got my nails completely redone yesterday for it.  I went for a French tip this time.  It’s my fav.  The squoval shape feels so different than my normal almond tip style.  I have to say...it’s so much easier now to do my necklace clasps

Also, I want to give a shout out to @AdriannaB to wish her a big Happy Birthday?.

5AF5464D-DF82-4557-9818-B2CD8ADCEA19.jpeg

Having a great birthday so far,wife did get me a custom 1969 Camaro and I love it.Knows I love 1967 to 1969 Camaros.So far I am impressed with it,the guy whom built it did a great job with no flaws.This tells me it's dependable with a LS3,wife bought it from the guy whom built it.Will go great with my 1967 Camaro RS/SS which has been in the family

Good morning all!! I had a bit of a crazy day yesterday. The bus couldn't get on base because there was a supposed bomb threat on base so it delayed us. Luckily for me Eaven is on my bus and I got to spend more time with him. We held hands and when my friend Mickey asked me for a hug he jumped on me and said "Mine!" Ack my heart is going to explode with joy. I think I can say I have a boyfriend, but not officially until we talk, I like to make sure first. Nothing can bring me down today, or the whole week I am so happy!! Hope you all are feeling some of this joy! :D

1 hour ago, AdriannaB said:

Having a great birthday so far,wife did get me a custom 1969 Camaro and I love it.Knows I love 1967 to 1969 Camaros.So far I am impressed with it,the guy whom built it did a great job with no flaws.This tells me it's dependable with a LS3,wife bought it from the guy whom built it.Will go great with my 1967 Camaro RS/SS which has been in the family

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❤️

• Forum Moderator

Adrianna, that is a great present although it is a Chevy. LOL.

SusanR are those extensions or your real ones? either way they are awesome looking. I try to let mine grow. alas I have broken them all. :( I should get some professionally done like yours. 

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

SusanR are those extensions or your real ones? either way they are awesome looking. I try to let mine grow. alas I have broken them all. :( I should get some professionally done like yours.

Those nails are all mine and thanks for the compliment, Kymmie.  Keep in mind, I do take huge doses of biotin (vitamin B7) to help though.  I can’t talk about dosages but it’s the recommended amount on the bottle.  It’s helped my nails, hair and also helped in the softening of my skin too.  Sadly, I’m hooked on professional nails.  It’s my one monthly splurge.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, MetaLicious said:

@Susan R, those nails are lovely.  They're like, idealized versions of what nails can be...

Thank you too MetaLicious?

Here I sit with nubby nails.

Guitar playing sort of limits me to that.

Good morning and coffee toast to all.

Sounds like everyone has a much busier life than I. Nails, snuggly hand-holding friends, workout friends, Chevy Camaros. Aside from grocery shopping, I didn't go out at all, dressed in jeans and flannel, all loose and comfortable  (and shape hiding).

I drew most of yesterday. First attempt at color pencil in forever. So so results. But a good first start.

I'min a pretty good place these days, although feeling a little sad. Part of it is the dreary weather. Part is the isolation I feel from the world around me. So I'm extra glad to be here amongst my own sort of folks. I celebrate that.

TA

Met up with my ex boss and dropped off the company truck handing him the keys.Good thing is it was on good terms not burning bridges.

I've been walking on sunshine most of the day.  When I dream, I typically don't experience any gender, or else it's one of those "OMG! I've become a woman!" dreams. I haven't had one of those since I came out.  Instead, I'm just a girl going about my ordinary business. Last night I dreamed I was trying to catch a bus, and I caught my reflection in the window of the bus shelter. I paused to admire my curves (I actually had curves!), then continued on my way. I woke up so elated!

My mom and sisters came over to see me last night,said I should dress as Adrianna fulltime.Listened and they are right.My wife Nikki,convinced me too and she is right too.Talked to my new boss today,he does know I am in the transgender community and said I am welcomed to come in as Adrianna tommorrow

• Forum Moderator
36 minutes ago, AdriannaB said:

My mom and sisters came over to see me last night,said I should dress as Adrianna fulltime.Listened and they are right.My wife Nikki,convinced me too and she is right too.Talked to my new boss today,he does know I am in the transgender community and said I am welcomed to come in as Adrianna tommorrow

That is fantastic, Adrianna!

Regards,

Kathy

I am going to be much happier as Adrianna.New boss knows about my surgeries next month too,breast augmentation,body contouring surgery and FFS.Did start to get rid of some of my male wardrobe today,more room to get clothes for Adrianna

Morning all! My brother Markus who is the most supportive member in my family is going to be joining me in school tomorrow, I feel really confident that he will fit in and make friends here. Since I am an upperclassmen I have basically adopted the freshmen and made myself a dad haha. Life still seems to be in my favor and I kissed Eaven's hand and his reaction was adorable. I strive to be a gentleman but fun at the same time. Hope everyone is having a swell morning! ❤️ 

• Forum Moderator

It's dark roast again this afternoon, the snow is flying here (and sticking I might add). 

@Aidan5 - That's great having your younger brother join you at school today, how did it go ?

48 minutes ago, Cyndee said:

It's dark roast again this afternoon, the snow is flying here (and sticking I might add). 

@Aidan5 - That's great having your younger brother join you at school today, how did it go ?

So far so good :) He really likes the school, too much walking around though haha