• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Check This Out...

Guest Zenda

Guest ~Brenda~

Kia Ora Metta,

This story is unusual to say the least. I found it interesting that at the beginning of the story the news caster flipped-flopped between female and male pronouns, but as the story unfolded the pronoun used settled onto female... her. She does have a beautiful singing voice. I am a little concerned that there is a subtle tie to being transgendered and being an imposter message sent out to the general public.

Great, that's all we need.

Anyway, thanks for the story Metta,

Love

bernii

Guest Eva Jean

I watched that on TV last night too. I was interested from the ads that kinda implied it would be a transgender story but it turned out to be an interview with a con-artist. Yes, she was intersex but it was downplayed to only one mention of gender stuff really and I too got the "Transgender= Imposter" vibe.

Very interesting person, otherwise. I kinda admire her guts for just being able to go out and do all that she wanted to do and be who she wanted to be (even if it was illegal).

Guest Zenda

Kia Ora,

You're right Bernii, she does have a beautiful singing voice...

I thought the media did a good job, because at the end of the interview they did say something like she has finally found her true self!

At times we have all been impersonators, she just took it to the extreme and didn't know when to stop-until now that is...

What member in this forum is or as impersonated' somebody other than themselves [true selves that is] ??? I bet there would be quite a show of hands...

I for one was once an impersonator and a good one at that - one could say I was a professional...

Metta Jendar :)

Guest angie
Kia Ora,

I for one was once an impersonator and a good one at that - one could say I was a professional...

Yeah Miss J,

Me too.I impersonated a very manly man so well,no one could see the real me.Not even one iota.

Hugs,

Angie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joanna Phipps
Kia Ora,

You're right Bernii, she does have a beautiful singing voice...

I thought the media did a good job, because at the end of the interview they did say something like she has finally found her true self!

At times we have all been impersonators, she just took it to the extreme and didn't know when to stop-until now that is...

What member in this forum is or as impersonated' somebody other than themselves [true selves that is] ??? I bet there would be quite a show of hands...

well i impersonated a male for 50 years and did it so well that everyone believed that I was.. I nearly conviced myself too