• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Name

Guest Elizabeth K

Guest Naomi Stardust

when i was looking in to my name(s)

i had an idea for a long time that i would have three names and the initials would spell a short nickname

didn't work out that way

i like my middle name not for the name itself (it has been growing on me though), but for the rhythm it gives the whole

Naomi Mae McBreen :) iambic triameter :)

i have a friend who had bad experiences with a couple naomis so she doesn't like the name, so for her i sign my emails B, the first letter of my given name, that is growing on me too as a nickname... :huh:

and then theres Naomi Stardust and other forums.... i'm starting to have a lot of names...

if you go for all four

Kendra Anne sounds better than anne kendra

or just go with dizzy lizzy :)

good luck!

Guest Liam

I think middle names are kind of silly. It's not like you ever really use them. I have (had?) two middle names - one that I was given at birth and one that I acquired at Confirmation. But now I'm faced with the task of choosing a new one, since neither Kathleen nor Elizabeth is particularly masculine-sounding. I want it to start with K so that I have the same initials, but I haven't come up with anything yet.

Guest Nire

Kazuo it's Japanese and means "first born son" or very roughly "first male (ichi otoko)"

"kazu" is fine but I could do without the "o" I think I would prefer a different name though.

My legal middle name is Marie. >.<

Buttttt~ I want to change it to Lee.

B)