• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Felt super cute today

Natasha K

Got all done up today.  Really happy with how my makeup turned out.  Cant really see the outift in the pics, but ive been getting into shirts and skirts lately.  I find them to be elegant and simple.  Anyway felt super cute today and wanted to share with somebody.  Wearing a lace front wig but didn't feel like gluing it down and doing all of that.  I honestly need to expand my wig collection as I only have two currently. 

Hugs

20200411_175507.jpg

20200411_175435.jpg

Well you look cute that's for sure.  Very.

Wigs are my current struggle as well.  I need aback up since mine is getting worn out.

Oh my! Natasha you look super!

I am jealous  (in a good, friendly way)!

TA

• Forum Moderator

You look great.  Finding the perfect wig took me time but today i have a look that requires virtually no effort.  

It is also a case of finding peace with that woman in the mirror.  

The last time i cued my wig down was before hospitalization.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

I second the motion. However, I will say, "WOAH!"

Lovely job. You look fantastic. I especially like what you've done with your makeup. Top. Notch.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

@Natasha K
Very nice look. The makeup looks great! You're a very attractive young women. Whatever you’re doing...keep doing it.  Only advice: have a plan to fend off all the men.

Warmest Regards,

SusanR?

• Admin

Very nice looking.  I have a lace front wig too, and if that shadow I see is a piece of the lace, it actually can be trimmed so that glue is not needed for it and makes getting yourself together easier in a hurry.  I would have an actual wig store tech do it for you, but the hair style for your face shape and complexion are wonderful. Good choice that makes you a very acceptable young lady no matter what your age is.

Guest Deleted account

You look great, and super cute! I like mono top wigs myself. You have a natural part and the front fits tight across the forehead. I alway keep a backup, as I wear mine everyday. 

On 4/13/2020 at 7:16 AM, BrandiBri said:

All I can say is WOW!!

I’ll second that notion, WOW!

Thanks for the kind words and comments.  This was my first time showing anybody how I look, so thanks for boosting my self confidence. :D Also thanks for the wig tips.  I followed a tutorial on youtube and trimmed the lace,  It looks much nicer and works perfectly.  Gluing a lace wig down can be such a hassle sometimes, plus a lot of the time I'm not going to wear the wig for more than like 16 hours at a time, so its not worth it to glue it down.  So, this is much easier.

Hugs. :D