• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Email link appears to be incorrect

Rowan.

I wanted to send a thank you note to the people behind this website.

Steps to reproduce:

1. I navigated to https://www.transgenderpulse.com/contact/ from the navigation menu.
  2. I scrolled to the section under the heading "Contact TransPulse".
  3. I clicked the link labelled "Email: Click Here".

What I expected to happen:

1. My email application would open.
  2. I would navigate to a page that had a contact form that I could fill out.

What happened: Nothing. The link link is linked to itself (https://www.transgenderpulse.com/contact/)

• Admin

You're absolutely right, Rowan.  I'll ask our tech wizard @Petra Janeto do some trouble shooting.  She's a pretty fair shot.  Thank you!

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

@RowanThank You for bringing that to our attention, I tried three times and got looped myself.  I am sure @Petra Jane can add that to her To Do list as we get used to other subtle changes that came in last week-end. 

On another note, for the good stuff you would like to tell people on the ADMIN Staff, https://www.transgenderpulse.com/our-team/ or the Moderators, go to the internal PM feature which is the envelope icon beside your profile Icon,  and send us a letter there so it keeps your private E-mail private.  We occasionally like to hear things other than grumps and grouches. It is always fine for a member to speak to the staff that way, and you can ask us stuff that may be too sensitive to openly post in these forums.

• Root Admin

That is so weird!

Thank you @Rowan. for letting us know about this. I was wondering why there was not the usual influx of junk filling up my inbox of late! Somehow, the form that the contact page used has disappeared!

I've made a simply straightforward one to replace it and will see if I can figure out how to replace the multi-function form that allowed you to choose a subject which then asked some more specific questions depending on the subject. But for now, there is a contact us form back on.

• Root Admin

Oh yea, that's working now. Immediately got two spam requests!

One requesting money and the other pure spam!

@VickySGV You're welcome :) Happy to help. I was able to locate the envelope icon that you mentioned. This appears to be a feature that enables one-to-one communication. This is good to know. I haven't been a member of a forum like this for a decade and a half. While they're pretty easy to use, I do like know the little hidden niceties.

@Petra Jane  Thank you for pushing out a fix so quickly! Super-web-dev skills activate :) No I'm feeling a bit guilty about what I have done to your inbox... oh my! All the sorries!

I'll probably write my message sometime today. But to sum it up very briefly: The work you are doing here is important, helpful to me, and very appreciated. Thank you <3

• Root Admin
6 hours ago, Rowan. said:

@Petra Jane  Thank you for pushing out a fix so quickly! Super-web-dev skills activate :) No I'm feeling a bit guilty about what I have done to your inbox... oh my! All the sorries!

That's okay, don't let it worry you @Rowan. After the third spam post, I was able to find a mod that added back in Google ReCAPTCHA to the simple contact form which has so far, (tempting fate here) cut down the spam messages. I've managed to re-create the original format of the old contact form, BUT so far, have not been able to get it to display the relevant part of the contact form which depends on the reason for contacting us, ie: send a message, request to add a link, or add a TG friendly business etc. I will get there, eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Okay, update time.

I haven't managed to get the multi-purpose contact form, or rather I have re-created it, it just doesn't work as it should, so I have added a list of options for people to get in touch depending on what they want to contact us about. IE: say hello, suggest an external TG friendly link, add their TG supporting business etc etc. I have been given a clue by a facebook group for the form creator, but no confirmation as yet if I am correct that everything needs to be on a single page, very complicated!

I've also added a link in the bottom of the non-forum site that allows you to report an error on a page that includes the page url automatically.

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Petra Jane said:

I haven't managed to get the multi-purpose contact form, or rather I have re-created it, it just doesn't work as it should

FINALLY, I've figured this out! Even added some stock images to the actual contact forms!

Am a happy bunny now!

bugs.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Togepi
    Newest Member
    Togepi

1. BraxtonLee
      BraxtonLee
      (26 years old)
    2. Bryanna
      Bryanna
      (45 years old)
    3. Jayde1
      Jayde1
    4. Mireya
      Mireya
      (66 years old)
    5. Shellianne_Kay83
      Shellianne_Kay83
      (41 years old)
    • Willow
      Good morning coffees   This probably doesn’t exactly apply to me because you wouldn’t have found a more shy and conservative person than me.  I was perhaps less shy before my sister started complaining about me doing things that were hers to do. And I would become embarrassed and that was the end of that.   upstairs unit got their typical weekend visitors in the middle of the night last night.  They woke me up.  They have little consideration for being in a condo community and the neighbors being in such close proximity.   @awkward-yet-sweet , how goes the job with your husband’s boss?  I don’t recall you saying much about it this week, but I could have missed a post along the way.  If I recall you were supposed to meet with him last Monday.   @KymmieL I hope you are feeling better.     Yes, I find it to be wrong that just because a car part says Ford or Chevrolet on the box that same part with Lincoln or Cadillac on the box cost a lot.more.  I know there are differences in the upscale brands such as the engine and drivetrain in the Caddy and of course the interior fit and finish.  But it’s the same body with things crammed in the same way under the hood.     well, time to finish my coffee, fix my hair and made my way across the street to work.    willow  
    • Susan R
      I read about her this morning. What a shame! She was beautiful and it seems she had a strong support system in place and could have had a wonderful life all to have it end like this. Such a waste. I truly hope the monster that killed her gets everything he deserves.
    • Susan R
      They’re not going to stop anytime soon either. Tighten your belts folks were in for a long ride.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.newson6.com/story/628ecf1347f55207110ce491/oklahoma-city-bombing-victims     Carolyn Marie
    • Susan R
      I am so glad you enjoy them as well. The help things “stay put” so well. It got me through some of my most dysphoric times.   Wow, I hadn’t heard this at last week’s Zoom meeting if you had mentioned it. That is a huge milestone April Marie.I have no doubt that this confidence will only grow in time. The freedom of being yourself, especially in public, is a wonderful feeling. I am truly happy for you.😘   *Big Congratulatory Hug* Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      Trans Group Zoom Meeting Tomorrow!! Another Zoom meet-up will happen tomorrow. It’s an opportunity to meet and chat with members from this forum as well as others within our worldwide trans community. All are invited so join us and if you want…say “Hi”. Stop by anytime as the meetings typically run 3 to 4 hours. Feel free to stay as long as you want and leave at any time during the meeting.   Trans Group Zoom Meeting Times: April 27, 2024 6:00 PM Pacific Time April 27, 2024 8:00 PM Central Time April 28, 2024 11:00 AM Australia/Melbourne   Message me for the meeting link if you’d like to attend.   *Hugs* Susan R🌷
    • Carolyn Marie
      @Abigail Genevieve, that is not an appropriate question, IMO.  This isn't the Army/McCarthy hearings.   Carolyn Marie
    • EasyE
      Don't think Americans would go for the "compulsory" part. We kind of like not being told what to do ... Amazingly, there is great pushback on voter ID laws. The opponents say it discourages voting, especially among the poor and minorities. That is really a smokescreen IMO for those who want to harvest ballots from as many places as possible, including folks who don't exist or don't hold citizenship... 
    • Betty K
      Pretty soon I think I might be ready to talk about gender-affirming care for kids, possibly w/r/t the Cass Review and its shortcomings.
    • KayC
      She was a beautiful young woman ...   "What we do know is that the offender was a very violent individual and should not have been on our streets.”  Whether gender related or not, the mental health and incarceration issues in our country are incredibly bad and need to be addressed.
    • Sally Stone
      April,   I'm glad my entries are interesting to you.  TransCentralPA is a great organization with so many caring people.  I would strongly recommend you find a way to attend the Keystone Conference.  I guarantee you'll find it an amazing experience.     Hugs,   Sally
    • KayC
    • KayC
      Dear @Sally Stone.  I think you should author a memoir based on these posts (maybe you're already working towards that?).  You could decide at a later time if/when you might want to publish.   I appreciate you sharing your deep connection with your friend Willa (and I am sorry for your loss) and the benefit of having a Trans friend and mentor in our Life and Journey.  I was fortunate to have found one also in our TGP friend @Kasumi63.   As you know we share many common Life themes in our stories.  Drop me a PM if you'd like to chat about it.  Looking forward to the next 'chapter'.
    • Mirrabooka
      Voting is compulsory here, for better or worse. Would doing the same in the US snap people out of their apathy?
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I am noting you use CRT terminology.  The comment is not out of the blue.  Some of your remarks on religion suggest atheism.  So it is believable that you are a Marxist, knowingly or not.  Are you?
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.