• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thought of the day

Heather Shay

“Do not write merely to be understood. Write so you cannot possibly be misunderstood.” Robert Louis Stevenson

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Ashley0616

• Davie

• Mmindy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.” Robert Louis Stevenson

"Two are better than one, for they have a good reward for their labor.  For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.  But woe to to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up.  Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; but how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.  And a threefold cord is not quickly broken." 

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

“Believe me, my journey has not been a simple journey of progress. There have been many ups and downs, and it is the choices that I made at each of those times that have helped shape what I have achieved.” Satya Nadella

“Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.” Anonymous

“When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don’t repeat it.” Paul Bear Bryant

“Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions.” Dallin H. Oaks

“Take life one step at a time look forward to your future, stop looking back and regretting the past, the past is the past because it does not last!” Abhishek Tiwari