• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

7 hours ago, Mmindy said:

@JustineMI have that exact headband in my rotation of headbands.

Thanks for being there, and I'm proud that you're wearing your Body-armor.

Do they make it in a feminine version with pleated areas for the growing breasts?

Best wishes, and stay safe,

Mindy??️‍⚧️?

I have two of them and they are my favorites! Really good at covering a receding hairline lol. Unfortunately they do not make any special armor for women that I know of. (My company probably wouldn’t supply it anyway) 

@Teri Anne it made things quite sensitive, calmed down somewhat over the course of the day but woo this girl needs a break!

3 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

@JustineMthat’s an awesome photo. 

Awe thank you

2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Justine I love that pic. Make it a profile pic!

Thank you! And may I say you look absolutely fabulous! 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

working the consignment shop today so once again channeled Liz with the all black look and realized I needed some contrast so the faux leather snakeskin pattern blazer to complete the look

Loving the look... I had much the same idea.

20211120_170829.thumb.jpg.5623170ac57e90bd127774901d79a95a.jpg

Hugs!

Wow, girl!  You rock the Kevlar vest! I can only imagine how uncomfortable that is with growing breasts. To answer Mindy's question--in 24 years in the military and a couple in law enforcement, I've never seen body armor tailored for women. That incudes all tyoes of soft armor (ie: Kevlar and its variants), vests with SAPI plates, hard shell armor or any other combination. I swear, it's made to be and hot, confining and uncomfortable as is possible.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Marcie Jensen said:

I swear, it's made to be and hot, confining and uncomfortable as is possible.

Thank @Marcie Jensenfor the update, as a firefighter I was retired before they started making our EMS personal wear them. I am truly grateful for anyone who wears one as a part of their daily work attire. 

@Jackie C. you are looking great, as a thrift store shopper.

Hugs

I must be doing something right though! Even with the armor and uniform about half my interactions today were “she” or “ma’am”

4 hours ago, JustineM said:

I must be doing something right though! Even with the armor and uniform about half my interactions today were “she” or “ma’am”

AS it should be !!

Fixin’ to head out to the annual Castle Rock Starlighting holiday event. I bought the skirt and have been trying to find other things to go with it. I walked to the event from my house so, of course, it rained.

C8AA8502-681B-4023-9BC9-CEAF5E8275BA.jpeg

CBB11925-167D-4B81-A9E1-57E1FE0B3F1E.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

I bought the skirt and have been trying to find other things to go with it.

I like that! I hope it wasn't too breezy though.

Hugs!

love the outfit Erica. Our pups could be cousins. Lol. 
we’re in sync for sure Jackie. 

today it’s receptionist duty. Skinny jeans with a Loft top. It’s resells thin material so the cardigan was necessary. Kinda going brass and copper on the jewelry. And of course, almost knee high ox blood riding boots. 

51E22C52-0F74-499C-A775-4B7A66E61119.jpeg

Thanks everyone for the compliments. The all black look appears to be contagious, I love it.  You all look amazing and it gives me a lot of inspiration for when I feel like wearing color.

Yesterday, I was coming out of a Panera Bread restaurant after getting coffee.  As I was walking to the car a man was approaching from the other direction.  As he got within earshot he complimented me on my boots.  He went on to say he liked the colder weather because more women wear boots.

Most men either don't acknowledge fashion or they just aren't observant enough to notice.  I don't want to assume, but I wondered immediately if he might be trans himself.  It doesn't really matter, his compliment was flattering just the same.  

Here are the boots (and outfit) I was wearing at the time.

Tan Boots.jpg

32 minutes ago, Sally Stone said:

Yesterday, I was coming out of a Panera Bread restaurant after getting coffee.  As I was walking to the car a man was approaching from the other direction.  As he got within earshot he complimented me on my boots.  He went on to say he liked the colder weather because more women wear boots.

Most men either don't acknowledge fashion or they just aren't observant enough to notice.  I don't want to assume, but I wondered immediately if he might be trans himself.  It doesn't really matter, his compliment was flattering just the same.  

Here are the boots (and outfit) I was wearing at the time.

Tan Boots.jpg

Those are nice boots.

I'm going to play the age game today.

The old picture of me was back in 2004, I had only been "OUT" 4 years.

The fresh picture is me today as I type this.

LM Rock n roll pose2.jpg

20211129_094336.jpg

20211129_113611.jpg

Cool old Electra guitar I have had that model and the Les Paul MPC model. Those models are getting pricey these last few years IF you have all the modules that came with them.

You you look fabulous by the way.

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

As he got within earshot he complimented me on my boots.

They're really cute boots though...

Hugs!

My hair is getting longer and filling in some. Actually had time to do my makeup today too. Out running errands for a while then probably going to workout later

D5CB1306-40BD-4DA3-8479-BC432812CDDC.jpeg

3 hours ago, JustineM said:

My hair is getting longer and filling in some. Actually had time to do my makeup today too. Out running errands for a while then probably going to workout later

Hair takes a long time to grow so hang in there.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, JustineM said:

Looking good, I'm three years since my last haircut.

Hugs, and stay safe.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

This is what I'm into today. Not a thing, just chillin on a chilly day.

I used to have real long hair, cut it all off, now I'm 1 year and 6 months after my last cut.

I've also had 100 hours of electrolysis, been about 13 years sense my last session.

LM❤️

Today2.jpg

Today2B.jpg