• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, GlitchedSalvation said:

eyeliner is two days old

You shouldn't leave your liner on overnight, it's terrible for your skin.

Hugs!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends! 💜

Just checking in to say hi.  Wearing my tough Stevie Nicks look today.  Feeling good about myself... hope you all are too.

IMG_20230403_011011900.jpg.d633e319ccca8c2020be3ec261bbfb40.jpg

1 hour ago, Ann W said:

Don't know why my picture is so small. 

Lol.  I’m straining my eyes to make out tough Stevie Nicks.

Hi cutie!

1 hour ago, Ann W said:

Don't know why my picture is so small. 

These old eyes are straining, too! You look wonderful and being happy is what it's all about!! 

I opted for a light workout leggings/pullover combo over a sports bra after moving loads of dirt all morning - 2d shower done. Happy. Healthy. Blessed.

12 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

You shouldn't leave your liner on overnight, it's terrible for your skin.

Hugs!

it's not like it can get any worse

• Forum Moderator
On 3/14/2023 at 4:07 AM, Maddee said:

56B8E65A-EABE-43EE-AB5C-5FD24FFBDE1F.thumb.jpeg.4cb6a0de50037f4194ca50ad4cb869e9.jpeg

Love the hair @Maddee. I see a most of your images here posted at normal size. Others are having their images reduced to thumbnails. I’m not sure why this started happening.

Yes.  But my photos here were ousted before the issue started this last week.  I haven’t posted photos on this thread since it started happening.  I just noticed it happening to the other peoples photos here, and mind posted elsewhere.  

Forgot to thank you in my last post above@Susan R

appreciste the support.  Unfortunate that noone knows about the side effects of what I assume are system updates here

Oh, my!! There does seem to be somethings happening - photos disappearing or posting as thumbnails. I've also noticed that I often get my last post opening in the editor when I go to post a new comment. Odd.

Sorry not paranoid.  Just hoping to see a sign this morning🌈🌈

Maybe elsewhere I will see

It’s mostly a driving day.  I have a big long amazon hoodie to cover up.  

I like my Led Zeppelin shirt.  

Thiught maybe I shoulda brought something nicer for my surgery followup this morning. …but I’ll just be in a medical gown anyway ;)BAF0F037-C296-4771-A104-424132F0D3D8.jpeg.5cc9e61a87e8091dae793865e92ba2f3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Maddee said:

Sorry not paranoid.  Just hoping to see a sign this morning🌈🌈

Maybe elsewhere I will see

It’s mostly a driving day.  I have a big long amazon hoodie to cover up.  

I like my Led Zeppelin shirt.  

Thiught maybe I shoulda brought something nicer for my surgery followup this morning. …but I’ll just be in a medical gown anyway ;)BAF0F037-C296-4771-A104-424132F0D3D8.jpeg.5cc9e61a87e8091dae793865e92ba2f3.jpeg

Sorry!! Not you!!! Me!!!!!!!!! I'm paranoid already about guests plucking pictures for nefarious reasons....the disappearing pictures and comments reappearing just ramp it right up for me.

And, you look gorgeous in anything Maddee. I just wish I could rock anything as well as you just rock a t-shirt.

Thank you very much @April Marie

i love my body more now.  It’s like a dream that keeps going.  But I’ve always had little things about my appearance that I treasured because they looked female.  
I post photos cuz I luv attention and feedback, even if I’m not exactly a fashion show.  
Hopefully inspiring somebodies. 

10 minutes ago, Maddee said:

Thank you very much @April Marie

i love my body more now.  It’s like a dream that keeps going.  But I’ve always had little things about my appearance that I treasured because they looked female.  
I post photos cuz I luv attention and feedback, even if I’m not exactly a fashion show.  
Hopefully inspiring somebodies. 

I wish there was a "Love" button for posts like this. You have given me such inspiration to love myself, to celebrate myself, to feel confident about my looks even as a late 60s grandmother.  

baggy black jeans with ripped knees, a white hoodie covered in red paint (fake blood is the answer to all stains), black faux converse with song lyrics and more red paint, and a band tee.

9 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

IMG_20230407_170754046~2.jpg

I love this!!!  I just wish someone could figure out why the pictures are posting as thumbnails. I need binoculars to look at them.

This was actually for Christmas. This is a shirt I really like that I have had for years but never used in front of other people. It's a bit more revealing than I'm used to and I am super shy, but they all thought I looked great!

Best I could do without help but this was a spur of the moment picture. My hair is normally unruly and untamable (thinking of going to a trans-friendly salon near me for help soon) but it momentarily looked incredible as I was wet de-tangling it to tie back ice and neat so I had to take the picture before it stopped looking great and couldn't get help.
Christmas_Emma.png.2225355c17f2be8dec758d6c440d24d7.png

46 minutes ago, Emma Jane said:

This was actually for Christmas. This is a shirt I really like that I have had for years but never used in front of other people. It's a bit more revealing than I'm used to and I am super shy, but they all thought I looked great!

Best I could do without help but this was a spur of the moment picture. My hair is normally unruly and untamable (thinking of going to a trans-friendly salon near me for help soon) but it momentarily looked incredible as I was wet de-tangling it to tie back ice and neat so I had to take the picture before it stopped looking great and couldn't get help.
Christmas_Emma.png.2225355c17f2be8dec758d6c440d24d7.png

You look great hun.  
You’re hair is like mine.  I put a lot of healthy moisture in it to maintain, and don’t over treat or style it.  No heat.  

9 minutes ago, Maddee said:

You look great hun.  
You’re hair is like mine.  I put a lot of healthy moisture in it to maintain, and don’t over treat or style it.  No heat.  

Unfortunately I live in an arid desert now, which doesn't help. Hopefully this salon will know what to use. Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I couldn't even tell you how long its been since I wore tie-dye.

IMG_2218.JPG.160785901da328d3927e396344e4483a.JPG

You look amazing, Lizzy!! I wish these pictures would post larger, though!!

It's warm again here - and Friday afternoon means Happy Hour with my wife. I'm wearing a short sleeve summer dress with pink and green flowers around the bottom and my pink flip flops. Life is good.