• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

11 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

Thank you. I was just reminded about the grass allergy. my son was in the backyard and kicked the pollen up. Thankfully it wasn't bad enough for an EpiPen but hives and nose got really stuffy. I'm thinking about maybe getting Zyrtec or something that would help that issue out. 

I have mild allergies - Zyrtec works well for me.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

happy Easter girls

jeans n pink print blouse,  but jeans probably comming off soon

hugs 

16 minutes ago, missyjo said:

happy Easter girls

jeans n pink print blouse,  but jeans probably comming off soon

hugs 

Happy Easter to you as well!

IMG_8937.thumb.jpeg.55510ddfeaa3cf27eaa789578f5af131.jpeg

boymoding today since I have to get my wife’s damaged tire replaced today. This girl can do all sort of automotive repairs including overhauling an engine. But she don’t have tire mounting and balancing tools. 

IMG_2791.thumb.jpeg.d98b2fe8e7261babcd9f38197150e6ff.jpeg

yesterday at Easter dinner. My transphobic brother in law doesn’t want to see me in a dress, so I wore this instead. I also got to see my nieces, which was nice. This is the only the second time that I have seen them since I transitioned. 

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

This is the only the second time that I have seen them since I transitioned. 

That's hard.   One of my daughters won't let me around her kids.  It sux.

I'm a pantyhose lover. It must be the pantyhose. I was planning to wear an Easter costume, including white stockings. Unfortunately, I ordered from a new brand, and their size was incorrect, so I had to return them. 

image.thumb.png.698977a4a8678d0d1a94329e5d86a38a.png

2 hours ago, Chloe Summer said:

I'm a pantyhose lover. It must be the pantyhose. I was planning to wear an Easter costume, including white stockings. Unfortunately, I ordered from a new brand, and their size was incorrect, so I had to return them. 

How gorgeous!!!  And, I have to admit that I also love wearing tights and pantyhose. 💕

18 hours ago, Lorelei said:

IMG_2791.thumb.jpeg.d98b2fe8e7261babcd9f38197150e6ff.jpeg

yesterday at Easter dinner. My transphobic brother in law doesn’t want to see me in a dress, so I wore this instead. I also got to see my nieces, which was nice. This is the only the second time that I have seen them since I transitioned. 

I'm so happy that you got to see your nieces. Your smile says everything.

6 hours ago, April Marie said:

How gorgeous!!!  And, I have to admit that I also love wearing tights and pantyhose. 💕

Thank you! They are so delicate and I'm kind of addicting to them. I almost wear tights or pantyhose every day now.

8 hours ago, Chloe Summer said:

I'm too tall for pantyhose. I have tried a good number and it always comes short. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

I'm too tall for pantyhose. I have tried a good number and it always comes short. 

I'm 5' 10" - just have to go for Queen or Tall sizes. You can find them for women over 6' if you search around. But, I agree that normal women's sizes are too short.

17 minutes ago, Chloe Summer said:

Thank you! They are so delicate and I'm kind of addicting to them. I almost wear tights or pantyhose every day now.

Absolutely, Chloe! I love the feel on my legs and wear them most days. I do, though, still enjoy wearing nice thigh highs under a cute dress or skirt.

1 minute ago, April Marie said:

I'm 5' 10" - just have to go for Queen or Tall sizes. You can find them for women over 6' if you search around. But, I agree that normal women's sizes are too short.

Oh that is nice! I gave up a while ago. Hopefully I can wear them I have some cute outfit ideas that I couldn't do because of that. 

12 minutes ago, April Marie said:

I do, though, still enjoy wearing nice thigh highs under a cute dress or skirt.

Yes for thigh highs!  

I prefer them to tights or leggings.

On 4/1/2024 at 7:56 AM, Lorelei said:

IMG_8937.thumb.jpeg.55510ddfeaa3cf27eaa789578f5af131.jpeg

boymoding today since I have to get my wife’s damaged tire replaced today. This girl can do all sort of automotive repairs including overhauling an engine. But she don’t have tire mounting and balancing tools. 

You still look great! I'm so glad I'm done with boy mode. 

1 hour ago, April Marie said:

Absolutely, Chloe! I love the feel on my legs and wear them most days. I do, though, still enjoy wearing nice thigh highs under a cute dress or skirt.

I don't have experience in thigh highs. And I agree they are tempting. I will buy one today.

33 minutes ago, Chloe Summer said:

I don't have experience in thigh highs. And I agree they are tempting. I will buy one today.

Chloe,

With thigh highs, I've found that spending a bit more for better quality is worth it in terms of fit, feel and lastability. I love the brand Fiore. They make thigh highs, stockings for garters and pantyhose and are my favorite when I want to look my best. I normally buy them through eBay but checked and saw that some styles are also available on Amazon.

11 minutes ago, April Marie said:

Chloe,

With thigh highs, I've found that spending a bit more for better quality is worth it in terms of fit, feel and lastability. I love the brand Fiore. They make thigh highs, stockings for garters and pantyhose and are my favorite when I want to look my best. I normally buy them through eBay but checked and saw that some styles are also available on Amazon.

I found the brand Fiore on Amazon. The thigh highs they made look gorgeous. Thanks for your fantastic recommendation!

15 minutes ago, Chloe Summer said:

I found the brand Fiore on Amazon. The thigh highs they made look gorgeous. Thanks for your fantastic recommendation!

If you look at my pictures in the gallery, there are two where I'm wearing a leopard spotted blouse and black skirt, and two other where 'm wearing a dress with a white top and black flowered bottom. I'm wearing two different Fiore thigh high designs in those pictures. They just make me feel beautiful...although at my age "feel" is about all I can get. 🙂