• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

25 minutes ago, Petra Jane said:

A whole since I took a photo, so here I am in April 2024.

I'm wearing my favourite black satin blouse, Wolford's pantihose/tights and my blue midi skirt and heels.

april24.thumb.jpg.dfc9c7ffc0375fb2a8b654bb52113eed.jpg

Hey pretty lady😊

Luv satin shirts

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought these earrings while we were on our trip to Texas last week. They are real daisies in acrylic hearts. I just love them.

1997734969_RealDaisyEarrings.thumb.jpg.a831d2d990916029a2eff9117a236e17.jpg

19 minutes ago, April Marie said:

I bought these earrings while we were on our trip to Texas last week. They are real daisies in acrylic hearts. I just love them.

1997734969_RealDaisyEarrings.thumb.jpg.a831d2d990916029a2eff9117a236e17.jpg

Very nice!

Woman's t shirt, cargo shorts, low socks, sneakers - same as yesterday.

I checked the bra, and it would show through, so no. But wearing it my chest is plausibly female.

• Root Admin
4 hours ago, April Marie said:

You look lovely!!

Thank you, not bad for an old lady? Fast approaching 70!

4 hours ago, Maddee said:

Hey pretty lady😊

Luv satin shirts

Me too, they look, and feel, fantastic don’t they?

56 minutes ago, Petra Jane said:

Thank you, not bad for an old lady? Fast approaching 70!

You and me both, lovely lady. A little more than a year for me to go. I think we're both aging gracefully. :-)

I have some 48DDD's in my closet, but I thought I might fit into a 46DDD with recent weight loss. That would get me wearing 'off-the-shelf' at Torrid. 

I can't quite fit into the 46 band yet, and the 46DDD is too tight in the cups. 

Little bit more weight loss and I'll be a 46G 🤗

Today I'm wearing a tie-dye Metallica Tee and short-shorts over a push-up bra. 💖

Today, I opted for a knee-length button front blue jeans skirt with black tights and white sneakers. On top I've got a sleeveless camisole underneath a black zipper-front hoodie.

I have to say....I'm feeling kinda cute for an old lady.

your nails b hair came wonderful 

congratulations 

enjoy

These arrived in yesterday's mail. I'm out working in the yard today so just old clothes. I'm looking forward to wearing this t-shirt dress when the weather warms up a bit more.

1574949361_StargazerStripeT-ShirtDressTalbots1.thumb.webp.51bc372e56b028119516b065026ff5ab.webp645309035_CanvasTopRedSneakers.thumb.jpg.b68d84af7c276e0665b8ffc3e1796d70.jpg

I needed some "retail therapy" today and picked up this skort and a skirt. I'm really feeling the need to wear some color after this winter season.

1475988878_GreenFloralBlendSkortTalbots.thumb.webp.f0b1ecde6ed203d34b80f517a0a84f94.webp

1143481546_BlueFloralLinedSkirtTalbots.thumb.webp.27bec519a54bf27aa5f762301517522f.webp

Today I'm wearing a light blue blouse under this teal/white open stitch sweater, a denim skirt and white sneakers.

162959576_OpenStitchSweater.thumb.jpg.69d0950fead697720bc87980eb71e011.jpg

I went to WM today with the objective of buying sandals: they would be women's, but look like men's; they would be brown or black, not white.  I realized the cheapest way to go  was to go for flip-flops, which I observed were prevalent in the store. So I checked out the women's.  Flowers. White shiny straps. Nothing that could possibly be men's. The best deal was one flip flop for $3.98.  At first I thought that was a pair, then, nope.  And because I comparison shop (is there the same thing in men's?) I found the cheapest over there was $6.98 for a pair of flip flops in green that also match my women's cargo shorts that I love.  Doing the math, finding the pink tax.  Rip off.  I have found a blue tax this way, but usually they charge women more for something than they do men. I guess women tend to lose one flip flop at a time or something. Weird.  The pairs were a lot higher.

So, following my rule, but unhappy with it, I bought the green men's flip flops.  They were the cheapest.  Later wife of mine complimented how masculine I look in my matching shorts and flip-flops.  Inward groan. We have not discussed the Subject in a long time because I think she forgets it is there as soon as the conversation ends.  Or she is trying to talk me out of this.  Not sure.  We only discuss it when necessary, and how often do most couples discuss whether one spouse is one sex or the other? Outside of here, I mean.  So we very seldom talk about it and she is happier if she does not know about it. Super stealth.  I do the laundry and I shower in the shower in the wing away  from the master bed room so I have my own shower.

Footwear is one thing I sometimes go with mens'.  Basically, it's hard to find stuff big enough in womens', especially at a place like that.  For flip-flops I go for cheap since there're gonna tear up anyway.

49 minutes ago, Maddee said:

IMG_2465.thumb.jpeg.b036c0412f7e1a962945aa8a90a4e4ca.jpeg

I love wearing a jeans skirt!! That looks like airport carpet. Safe travels if you're flying!!

darling you have wonderful taste..I especially love the red dress n sneaker outfit

enjoy

missy

An above-the-knee button up denim dress with a grey long sleeve turtleneck underneath, light grey tights and grey sneakers.

I'm smiling today.

Raining here this morning, and cool for here.

Went over to the coffeeshop for a bit.

Not the best pix.

image.thumb.jpeg.987250b670526a55ce00dcc1ba56ae67.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Raining here this morning, and cool for here.

Went over to the coffeeshop for a bit.

Not the best pix.

image.thumb.jpeg.987250b670526a55ce00dcc1ba56ae67.jpeg

That looks so comfy and warm!!!

IMG_9136.thumb.jpeg.ef5ca34dec7187488d68269292975b50.jpeg

my outfit to my cousins bridal shower. Also my first experience having my makeup applied professionally. The makeup artist, another trans woman, did a great job and used a hair straightener on my hair. 

Looks nice.

I've never tried makeup.  One time my daughter put some on me, it was pretty bad.  But admittedly, the light was not so great.  IDK, I don't really notice any women my age with any.

Woman's t shirt, women's jeans, sneakers.  No bra.  My boobies are bigger without a sports bra, but it is a Catch-22.  I fail the pencil test, so I don't technically need a bra. Bra == girl, boobs == girl.  Thinking about just breaking the barrier, accepting I look this way and cannot fight it, and buying a nice pink top and a denim skirt.  It would cause a lot of uproar that I do not want to face.

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

IMG_9136.thumb.jpeg.ef5ca34dec7187488d68269292975b50.jpeg

my outfit to my cousins bridal shower. Also my first experience having my makeup applied professionally. The makeup artist, another trans woman, did a great job and used a hair straightener on my hair. 

Lovely!!!

55 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Looks nice.

I've never tried makeup.  One time my daughter put some on me, it was pretty bad.  But admittedly, the light was not so great.  IDK, I don't really notice any women my age with any.

Yeah.  The eyeliner, foundation,  lipstick, blush, eye shadow and whatever else they sell to gullible young women gets abandoned as we get older, but it also depends on the crowd.  My wife wears makeup whenever she leaves the house, chiefly foundation that blends with her skin, hides blemishes (not that she has anything of the sort, says her dutiful mate) and probably can't really be noticed.  And lip balm.  Neither can be particularly noticed.

Yesterday we ate out and our waitress, young sweet thing, had at least eyeliner and heavy-duty lip paint, seemingly one step beyond lipstick, sort of a shiny black.  And facial piercings, which tend to freak me out.

The women at church after 40 or so are subtle in their makeup.  Some of the younger ones are more, shall we say, colorful.