• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

56 minutes ago, missyjo said:

Gemma welcome. :)

Ashley I think you pair that with black micro mini n 6 inch cfm pumps, red bra n matching panties..on Friday night

giggles n winks

hugs

6" whew I'm not there yet. I'm doing good with 4" right now. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cute. you'll get there..soon you'll be asking where I got my 8 inchers..giggles 

I experimented with my phones camera timer today and took this.

image.thumb.png.51e8b077347d4e1aa6fe85e426c6f74a.png

I swear I tried to smile, but couldn't tell exactly when the picture was taken.  I have about thirty of that tee-shirt in all the colours.

1 minute ago, gemmalouise said:

I swear I tried to smile, but couldn't tell exactly when the picture was taken.  I have about thirty of that tee-shirt in all the colours.

Very nice 💞

Gemma cute girl :)

I'm in pink/gray top over red torrid bra  with a denim mini almost hiding my aqua lace panties..will change skirt for work later

hugs

• Forum Moderator
38 minutes ago, gemmalouise said:

Good morning Gemma,

This is a very nice picture, and I think you have everything figured out.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

59 minutes ago, gemmalouise said:

Looking good.

I use that timer sometimes myself.  I also have a remote that I got online that works with my iPhone.  I don't remember it being very high priced, or I wouldn't have gotten it.  

I'm just in a sweatshirt and jeans rn with my trusty binder, I'm exhausted since school just started 

Also @gemmalouise I like hats a lot, especially beanies, but I haven't worn them as much since I got my hair cut + dyed

Yesterday, I wore a mid calf length black dress with floral patterns. I also was wearing my Vera Wang cats eye glasses, a headband in my hair, a push-up bra stuffed just enough to fill the cup, and a pair of woman’s hiking sandals. Later after the gender affirming care appointment, I wore woman’s cargo pants, the same bra/headband/eyeglasses along with a Disney princess tee shirt. Wearing that, I ran into my brother and sister in laws in Home Depot. I was a bit terrified about that since he is MAGA, but he didn’t say anything. Today I am wearing my men’s work clothing since I am hanging up cabinets for my wife. Don’t want to mess up my fledgling woman’s wardrobe. 

4 hours ago, gemmalouise said:

Great picture

My date last Friday went well. We had follow ups on Saturday and Sunday, and then he had to leave town.  The only issue is that he assumes I am cis. 

I am flying out tomorrow to see him. I plan to tell him Saturday that I am transgendered. I’m anxious, worried how that’s going to go. 

This is what I plan to wear.  Not the boots and not the tattoo, which is a temporary in this picture.  

Wish me luck. 

IMG_4422.jpeg

IMG_4450.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SamC said:

My date last Friday went well. We had follow ups on Saturday and Sunday, and then he had to leave town.  The only issue is that he assumes I am cis. 

I am flying out tomorrow to see him. I plan to tell him Saturday that I am transgendered. I’m anxious, worried how that’s going to go. 

This is what I plan to wear.  Not the boots and not the tattoo, which is a temporary in this picture.  

Wish me luck. 

IMG_4422.jpeg

IMG_4450.jpeg

Hope it goes well for you girl. That outfit is nice, but you make it pretty. 💃💞

On 8/23/2023 at 11:23 AM, Ashley0616 said:

I love the chevrons and how the sleeves Bell out. 

IMG_1627.jpeg

Oh, I love that dress! 💞

I'm retiring my wig as I don't wear it anymore. It will go into charity. 

My hair has grown out enough I can style it fairly nice and wear a ponytail, so I'll continue to let it grow. 

2022112616_Screenshot_20230824-0724332.thumb.png.1c704908e5b25a9af0fc087528dc459c.png

Sam outfit is cute, but I'd suggest you have a backup plab in case telling him doesn't go well..I'll hope fir good things dear

birdi.it looks cute girl

hugs

49 minutes ago, missyjo said:

Sam outfit is cute, but I'd suggest you have a backup plab in case telling him doesn't go well..I'll hope fir good things dear

birdi.it looks cute girl

hugs

I have pepper spray in my purse ha ha.  I do 

5 minutes ago, SamC said:

I have pepper spray in my purse ha ha.  I do 

Lets hope breath mints are needed, not pepper spray!