• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
5 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

Guess who’s not wearing all black today? Maybe the world’s ending. I’m trying to look innocent but, well, you know. It’s so hard to keep a straight face. 

I don't know... not all black... it's a little... disturbing. Kind of like a little kid with a bloody knife and a manic grin...

Glad you like my shirt though. I'm basically half-dressed for the gym. I just traded my (lavender) leggings for shorts and sandals. 😉

Tomorrow though... back to looking like a lesbian on laundry day.

Hugs!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teri Anne

• Bri2020

• Elizabeth Star

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen some more of what you are all wearing and there are some lovely outfits again. 

I bought this new skirt a few days ago at a local independent shopIMG_20210610_230625398.thumb.jpg.fff29e645bad05aa0cbc06513db224aa.jpg to wear out to a meal with some other trans friends. I love this skirt. It feels wonderful and the colours are appropriate for the month. It's the most expensive individual item of clothing I've ever bought but couldn't resist it when I saw it.

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

I really like that skirt @Niamh. I really need more of those for my collection.

Hugs!

Elizabeth Star

It it’s supposed to be really hot today. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 
At times I can’t believe we can dress like this at work.  But then again, we are like a box of broken toys. 

67F7D58F-33E6-44B9-965F-0459F44AE798.jpeg

1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

It it’s supposed to be really hot today. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 
At times I can’t believe we can dress like this at work.  But then again, we are like a box of broken toys. 

Where do broken toys work?

Teri Anne

Liz you look great with some color in the outfit.

Elizabeth Star
2 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

Liz you look great with some color in the outfit.

I have a green cami I could’ve worn but it might have unbalanced my color scheme. 

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I have a green cami I could’ve worn but it might have unbalanced my color scheme. 

Depends on the shade of green to be honest. I like black with some greens.

Hugs!

Beatriz
3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I LOVE this outfit!

Elizabeth Star

After I got home I was on an ice cream run, by myself 🙁 Took my naked Jeep. Ya know what, just assume if I'm out by myself, I'm in my jeep.  The skirt wouldn't fly. Well it would, that's the problem. I changed into some jeans. ❤️ I love these jeans. Also changed the shirt under the fishnet. When I got back she told me the top was too much. The jeans were good but the top was too much. I'm starting to think I'm the only one in this house with any fashion sense.

IMG_1076.jpeg

Elizabeth Star
5 hours ago, Beatriz said:

I LOVE this outfit!

♥️Aww, thank you. Believe it or not, I crocheted the fishnet top and the skirt was made from a t-shirt. So it's like a $12 outfit.

Teri Anne

Pffft the top is OK to go Jeeping in.

I had my doors off today but not the front tops. A pleasant drive out in the country.

Stopped to get a drink at a little market and the counter guy said Jeep girls are supposed to wear crop tops.

I said maybe next time I will.

Kinds doubt it but maybe I will and go back out there.

Elizabeth Star
1 hour ago, Teri Anne said:

Pffft the top is OK to go Jeeping in.

I had my doors off today but not the front tops. A pleasant drive out in the country.

Stopped to get a drink at a little market and the counter guy said Jeep girls are supposed to wear crop tops.

I said maybe next time I will.

Kinds doubt it but maybe I will and go back out there.

It's funny and sad. I have a hard top, soft top, and an emergency top, they all get left behind in the garage. At least my doors are locked. They're hanging on a wall but they're locked.

Crop tops? I'm in. I have a gray, cropped, cami top (that's a lot to say).

On Saturdays I often go into town for a beer or two and just be around actual people.

I stopped by a bookstore where we used  to (pre-covid) have open mic nights.  The proprietor said they would try to get them going again soon.  I used to go and listen to folks, and read some poetry or short stories.  It was fun.  

I started presenting as a guy (with nail polish) and by the time things closed down I was full-time Jandi.   Never had any problems there.

IMG_2284.thumb.JPG.fbebf0fa720459fab2f120712d11b369.JPG

the wife and i had a home salon night

IMG_0771.JPG

Elizabeth Star

I was sent out on yet a 3rd run to get stuff. Part of my mission was to stop at a thrift store to look for a chair for our makeup table. Instead I found this gorgeous little dress. I really shouldn't be allowed in stores unattended. I almost passed on it until I convinced myself to try it on. It's like it was made for me. I'll take another picture when I can get all done-up to wear it. Not sure what occasion it's for but at $6 I'll make up one. Maybe work on Monday.

IMG_1091.jpeg

Elizabeth Star
2 hours ago, shyla said:

the wife and i had a home salon night

IMG_0771.JPG

That sounds so nice, wish we would do that.

Teri Anne

Love thrift stores and you never know what you will find.

I collect military jackets and BDUs and I found a slant pocket insect repellent combat shirt.

The pattern is more a woodland camo style.

Need to do a bit of research into what branch wore the style of shirt.

19 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I was sent out on yet a 3rd run to get stuff. Part of my mission was to stop at a thrift store to look for a chair for our makeup table. Instead I found this gorgeous little dress. I really shouldn't be allowed in stores unattended. I almost passed on it until I convinced myself to try it on. It's like it was made for me. I'll take another picture when I can get all done-up to wear it. Not sure what occasion it's for but at $6 I'll make up one. Maybe work on Monday.

IMG_1091.jpeg

I'm really looking forward to seeing you in that - I expect it will be gorgeous.

Had to go out to the Dollar Tree for some cheep reading glasses.  I can't quit breaking them.

Same skirt, different topping.

IMG_2295.thumb.JPG.4d6d5f5428a2ba8f27e2fb62af6a9eea.JPG

Bri2020
On 6/12/2021 at 10:10 PM, Elizabeth Star said:

IMG_1091.jpeg

That is amazing, please wear to work today and take a pic for us.

Linda Marie

Today I'm wearing this dress and pumps. Not much going on today, I just love dressing up😃

LM.

Today68.jpg

Elizabeth Star

I wore my new dress today. I also did my nails last night to match it, found a necklace I made last year. It just all came together and I’m really happy with how I look today. 
*feeling vulnerable yet powerful *

E878E7AB-FB20-47C2-9D62-094A5C18E574.jpeg

Emily Michele

@Elizabeth Star that dress looks gorgeous on you! I would totally wear that! Bravo!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 96 Guests (See full list)

• Jandi
    • Rosie.
    • Shellianne_Kay83
    • Cyndee
    • Elizabeth Star
    • AG1025
    • Charlize