• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Bri2020
2 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I wore my new dress today. I also did my nails last night to match it, found a necklace I made last year. It just all came together and I’m really happy with how I look today. 
*feeling vulnerable yet powerful *

E878E7AB-FB20-47C2-9D62-094A5C18E574.jpeg

You look gorgeous! How many compliments did you get today?  Now, if only you had some pumps to go with that......  ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teri Anne

• Bri2020

• Elizabeth Star

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bri2020

I've been out of the loop a few days while on vacation in FL.  Mostly what I've been wearing is my bathing suit and maybe a coverup. That or a wetsuit for the couple of days of scuba.  This morning we woke up to go paddle boarding with one of my best friends and major ally and my wife.  So back to a bathing suit.  It's been fun watching all the people down hear do double takes not knowing what to make of me.  The resort we are at is full of rednecks form places like Arkansas and Alabama.  No one's been rude but I can tell I'm expanding some peoples experience. lol

I didn't bring my underwater camera this time but we dove the same wreck on the first day that I've done before so here's a pic of that as well.  I wanted to focus on being a good underwater buddy to my wife this trip which is impossible if I bring the camera. 

AEE8BE77-7B0A-44B8-8B5A-01063AFC956D_1_201_a.jpeg

56098A34-B323-4191-AE04-E9FF45DB727D_1_201_a.jpeg

Elizabeth Star
2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

How many compliments did you get today?  Now, if only you had some pumps to go with that...

I have my 3in heeled boots I thought about wearing but they have gold eyelets. So far 0 compliments from anyone at work. I know I’m gonna get an earful when I get home so I’m in a bit of an emotional tailspin at the moment. 

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

So far 0 compliments from anyone at work.

Shame on them. You look great! I WISH I had a dress that fit that well.

Hugs!

6 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I wore my new dress today. I also did my nails last night to match it, found a necklace I made last year. It just all came together and I’m really happy with how I look today. 
*feeling vulnerable yet powerful *

E878E7AB-FB20-47C2-9D62-094A5C18E574.jpeg

Wow - that fits you so well and is a wonderful dress. While the boots are not completely out of place in today's younger generation, I would love to see what that combination looks like with some heels.

Your hair, makeup and beads are an excellent match for the dress with you hair bringing some necessary colour.❤️

Teri Anne

Liz you look fantastic major win with that outfit.

Elizabeth Star

❤️Thanks everyone. I'll definitely wear heels next time. My knees are a little achy from another weekend of yard work so I wore the other boots. I'm feeling better now. No compliments,their loss. They could've seen me smile. I think everyone was in a crappy mood today. Maybe it's the retrograde.

Emily Michele

@Elizabeth Star and everyone, it’s about how YOU feel… I wear what I wear for me, because I feel good and love who I am. Thankfully others like what I wear (especially my girlfriend) but for those who don’t, it’s their problem, not mine. 

Linda Marie

Today I'm wearing a pleated flower print skirt with a white blouse and wedge sandals.

I have company coming over to day so I choose this.

LM.

Today69.jpg

Had to run to the Home Improvement Store for some plumbing supplies.  I don't usually wear snug clothes, but I broke out the tank top (with sport bra) today.  It's hot already this morning.

IMG_2314.thumb.JPG.239f2c94369def23bcfc081b903c65e2.JPG

Elizabeth Star
13 hours ago, Emily Michele said:

@Elizabeth Star and everyone, it’s about how YOU feel… I wear what I wear for me, because I feel good and love who I am. Thankfully others like what I wear (especially my girlfriend) but for those who don’t, it’s their problem, not mine. 

Very true. It was the first time I actually wore a dress anywhere. I was terrified I might hear whispers or snickering from people so it had me on edge all day. It's why I could've really used a reassuring compliment.  I don't know why I look at it any differently then wearing a skirt but I did.

Elizabeth Star
7 hours ago, Jandi said:

Had to run to the Home Improvement Store for some plumbing supplies.  I don't usually wear snug clothes, but I broke out the tank top (with sport bra) today.  It's hot already this morning.

IMG_2314.thumb.JPG.239f2c94369def23bcfc081b903c65e2.JPG

Looks good on you Jandi 🙂

• Forum Moderator

Linda Marie, I sure your guest liked your outfit!

Jandi, I was working with my wife in the yard and I told her if we lived anywhere hotter I would never wear a bra!  Too hot!!

Jani

Jani-  Yeah.  If I'm just staying home I usually forgo the bra and go for a single light layer.  But I'm not comfortable with that in public.  It does get hot and humid around here, and I don't have AC.

Linda Marie

Today I'm wearing this dress again. It is an easy pull over. I'm really thinking now this is what I will wear to the drag brunch in Asheville with my wife and daughter. 

Today70.jpg

i really need more outfits, lol

IMG_0786.JPG

Bri2020
1 hour ago, shyla said:

IMG_0786.JPG

Umm- yes said every woman. lol

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, shyla said:

1 hour ago, Bri2020 said:

Umm- yes said every woman. lol

I usually add, "I need more closet space too."

Hugs!

Bri2020

Feeling very suburban housewife-y today.  Wearing my padded pushup bra to get use to this bust profile (and breaking it in for my wife's adjustment to BA in 2.5 months. ) I think I like this "size"

"NYDJ "shorts with a typical tshirt you would buy on vacation at the beach lol.  

Hair I couldn't be bothered with today so just bunched it up.

I fired a receptionist yesterday so have to work later so at some point I will up my game.

IMG_1299.jpg

3 hours ago, shyla said:

IMG_0786.JPG

That's a very feminine look. I like it a lot.

Been on leave this week and needed to wear something a bit older so I can do a run to the recycling centre with all the clippings from our hedges. 

It was an interesting start to the day, where I agreed with my wife that I would remain in male mode for a couple of hours while we walked the dog together. There are 2 rules that remain in place while I am presenting as Niamh (most of the others I've managed to get rid of!). One is that we don't go out together and the other is that I'm not allowed to walk the dog!

I pointed out to my wife that although I was in male clothes my nails were definitely in Niamh mode and I wasn't intending to clean them off just so I could paint them on again later in the day. She shrugged and said OK, lets just get walking. 

I'm hoping that like the other rules I initially agreed to when I first came out (i.e. I would only dress as Niamh while my wife was at work and under no circumstances was I to go outside of the house as well as keeping it all a secret) these remaining 2 rules will like the others be consigned to the bin. Fingers crossed.

IMG_20210617_105306913.jpg

Teri Anne

I guess rule are rules Niamh.

Maybe someday she will ease up with the rules but I have to wonder why the no going outside rule?

Bri2020

All dolled up for an evening shift at the reception desk.  The dress is mid thigh length.

62C85BC5-E750-4608-AFE1-ADFC6AEEDD6A.thumb.jpeg.f43a48553b2d5482cea190d38b08cc23.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
9 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Feeling very suburban housewife-y today.  Wearing my padded pushup bra to get use to this bust profile (and breaking it in for my wife's adjustment to BA in 2.5 months. ) I think I like this "size"

"NYDJ "shorts with a typical tshirt you would buy on vacation at the beach lol.  

Just saying, I caught up with an old friend who I hadn't seen in at LEAST twenty years and she had this to say:

"So, how ARE your boobs?"

"Too small, but perky."

"Mine are heavy and sweaty."

Size isn't everything.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
Charlize

I’ve been splitting wood for three days but today I’m headed to market.  This old farmer does her best to dress decently for town.

Hugs,

Charlize

62335CAB-6111-40C5-B4A5-E461E54FDB21.jpeg