• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Saw a button.

Roxiee

• Admin

I did not see this one until 3 hours after you posted it, I am in California.  I am not really sure what you are asking, but we do have the Chat as @MaryEllen said above (as I was answering).  There are a number of us though that have been part of the lives of young people, and have watched them grow happily out of being quite so young.  Also our younger members do happen to have some different hours than the rest of us, so it may be a while.  Have hope, and some will be along in their time.  Also as I said I am 8 hours behind your time since we are from all over the world here.

• Admin

Sorry for the late responses, Roxiee.  Sometimes on the weekends we are short handed.  Like Vicky, I am not really sure what you're asking about?  A little more info would be appreciated.  Also, if you like, I encourage you to post an introduction in the Introductions Forum.

Carolyn Marie

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 12:35 AM, Carolyn Marie said:

Sorry for the late responses, Roxiee.  Sometimes on the weekends we are short handed.  Like Vicky, I am not really sure what you're asking about?  A little more info would be appreciated.  Also, if you like, I encourage you to post an introduction in the Introductions Forum.

Carolyn Marie

I meant a forum like this for teens as I saw one but forgot to click it but can't seem to find it 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Roxiee said:

I meant a forum like this for teens as I saw one but forgot to click it but can't seem to find it 

Thank you, @Roxie; now I understand your question.  You're right, we don't have a dedicated forum for teens.  But there are a couple of forums where teens often post, including the Games and Gaming Forum and Non-Binary Forum.  The other place to find a lot of teens is in our Chat Room, for which you have to use the Discord app.  That's also fun b/c it's interactive and live, so you don't have to wait an hour for a response, like you sometimes have to do here.  I hope that helps.

Carolyn Marie