• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Favorite Cartoon Characters!

Guest Neuro

Guest harvester52

Oh geez... I'm a total cartoon junkie. Here they are:

Frank - Pixar's Cars (Who doesn't love a combine that can keep pace with a racecar?)

Hexxus and the Leveler - FernGully (Tim Curry-voiced singing smog-monster-melded-with-logging-machine extraordinaire!)

Nelson - The Simpsons (Ha-ha!)

The Dust Bunnies - My Neighbor Totoro (So friggin' adorable!)

Alphonse Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist (You ever have that feeling like you're stuck in a weird body just trying to get by?)

Radio - Brave Little Toaster ("He's a white, fluffy little angel... with a knob nose." Rofflehouse.)

Tito - Rocket Power (He's just awesome.)

SpongeBob - SpongeBob Squarepants (Self explanitory.)

Gretchen - Recess (I'd totally date her.)

The AV Kid - Recess (That was me in the fourth grade, lol.)

The Cat Bus - My Neighbor Totoro (Living machines PWN.)

That's all I can list off the top of my head right now. I like almost all cartoons, really. >.<

-BC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• EVAN_DESU

• Milly

• JJ

Guest DawnK

Meg Griffin (from Family Guy) -- she's actually living my life. I think the writers have cameras in my house.

LOL! I used to think the same thing whenever Homer or Peter Griffin would do the same sort of things a week or two after I'd done something foolish.

For me, I usually get pulled into reruns of King of the Hill and Family Guy on Nick. But Spiderman has always been my Favorite superhero.

Guest NatalieM

The Biker Mice From Mars!! :D

It's been yearssss since I watched any, but then it's been years since I watched any cartoons at all really.

I forgot about Biker Mice From Mars! Awesome show.

Guest Renny-sama

Mine are:

Princess princess:

Tooru Kouno

Yuujirou Shihoudani

Mikoto Yutaka

Death note:

Light Yagami

L

Naruto:

Sasuke Uchiha

Gaara

Rock lee

Sakura Haruno

And that's justr a quick list... there's too many to count

Guest RachaelAnn

Anything Warner Bros. created in the 80's and before.

As for today I would have to say the casts of Drawn Together, and Family Guy.

Leela, Fry, Bender (Futurama)

Ike (South Park)

Old Original Garfield

That about covers it for me.

Rachael

• Forum Moderator

As a kid I saw them in the movies-they were so great up on that huge screen. My very favorites were Casper the Friendly Ghost, Little LuLu-my beloved grandmother said she was just like me-so I lived up to expectations and wrote her a letter on her big mirror w/ her favorite red lipstick!, Roadrunner, Tom & Jerry and Mr McGoo.

A little later I liked Donald Duck, Buggs Bunny, and Mr Peabody of the Rocky & Bullwinkle show. And Mighty Mouse.

Anyone under 30 who knows what I'm talking about gets a special prize:D I might should make it anyone under AARP age-55:lol:

JJ

Guest Jessica_Mowry

Favorite Cartoon Charecters

Kitty Pride - X-Men

Phoenix - Excaliber

Snoopy - Peanut

Yuuki - Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki

Mongo - Anywhere but Here

Buttons - Mindy and Buttons

Hello Nurse - Animaniacs

Mach 5 - Speed Racer

Trixie - Speed Racer

Speed - Speed Racer

Bumblebee - the original Transformers

Krypto the Superdog

Colleen and Exile on Road Rovers

Peter Puppy on Earthworm Jim

Wolfsbane in New Mutants

Underdog

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Redbeard

Clucky from Disney's Robin Hood. (Maid Marion's lady in waiting)

Nutsy the Vulture from Disney's Robin Hood

Donatello and Splinter from TMNT

Battle Cat from He-Man

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Bagheera from The Jungle Book

Sid from the Ice Age movies

Grumpy Bear from Care Bears

Beavis and Butthead

And many, many more...

Adult cartoons:

Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Eric and Stan from South Park

Bobby and Dale from King of The Hill

Stewie and Meg from Family Guy

Lisa from The Simpsons

And many, many more...

• 2 months later...
Guest Kai Reddtail

Oh man, I'm going to TRY and list them all but I know I'll forget some:

Scooby and Shaggy! Scooby Doo

Goliath: Gargoyles

Splinter: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Heroes in a halfshell, turtle power!)

Wishbone! (Oh geeze the theme is in my head now. The nostalgia...)

Cera: Land Before Time

Balto

Bolt

Various: The Lion King

Stitch: Lilo and Stitch

Felix: Twisted Tails of Felix the Cat

Adrian Seidelman/Cybersix: Cybersix

Bigwig: Watership Down

Anime

Iroh and Toph: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Rei Kon: Beyblade

Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner: X-Men Evolution or any X-Men Series

Yamato (AKA Matt) Ishida: Digimon

Various: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

Jerome: Ginga Densetsu Weed

L and Light: Death Note

Shannon Casull: Scrapped Princess

(If I didn't put the title beside it, it's because thats the name of whatever the character appears in.)

• 2 years later...
Guest ballerinawish

i have a few:

aurora (sleeping beauty)

most of the kids on the 2000-2007 strawberry shortcake series

arial (the little mermaid)

twilight sparkle, pinkie pie, rairity, rainbow dash, celestia, and luna (my little pony friendship is magic)

clover, starlight, sweetheart, bright eyes, lancer (my little pony tales)

bailey, sarrah, molly, and alma (horseland)

stella, techna, flora and bloom (winx club)

yin and yang (yin yang yo)

cosmo, timmy turner, wanda, poof, mr. turner (fairly odd parents)

gadget and zipper (chip and dale's rescue rangers)

animes:

serrina/sailor moon, rini/mini moon (sailor moon)

sakura (card captors)

duck/tutu (princess tutu)

I got a couple

Futurama:

Bender

South park:

Cartman

Randy

Simpsons:

Homer

Family guy:

Stewie

Brian

Archer:

Archer

Lana

Aqua teen hunger force:

Master Shake

Tripping the rift:

Chode

Six

Guest GhostInAShell

Too many to list!

Gir

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Mordecai

Belle

Winnie the Pooh

Samurai Jack

Daffy Duck

Taz

Mandy

Jake the Dog

Marceline

Ginger

As for anime

Chi-Chi (Dragon Ball)

Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo!)

Satsuki and Mei (My Neighbour Totoro)

Chihiro (Spirited Away)

Sophie and Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

Maximillion Pegasus (Yu Gi Oh)

L (Death Note)

Jin and Fuu (Samurai Champloo)

Chizuru (Squid Girl)

Guest Chrissy6455

Roger from American Dad ...

Spike Speigal - Cowboy Bebop

Aisha Clanclan - Outlaw Star

Melfina - Outlaw Star

Misty - Pokemon

and I could keep going on ... lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paige712

Lets see soo many to choose from. Off the top of my head

(Simpsons) C.M Burns-Excellent hehe

(One Piece) Monkey D. Luffy- Such a lovable, awesome idiot

(One Piece) Roranoa Zoro- Hottttt and soo awesome!!

(MLP) Pinkie Pie- Hehe soo like me

(Futurama) Hubert farnsworth- I'll be in the angry dome!

(Spongebob) Patrick- Who you callin a pinhead :D

(Dragon ball) (Goku)- Same as Luffy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • MAN8791
    • Kerrigan888
    • VickySGV