• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

help with earings

missyjo

those are adorable

been making habit of putting cute ones in for day n putting studs back in for bedtime

hugs

• 2 weeks later...

This is the second time I've had my ears pierced.  The first I got totally disgusted at not being able to get a new pair in that I just let them grow closed.  This time for my first earing change I went back to the place that did the piercing and had them put the new ones in (small hoops).  Even they had a problem getting them in.  Since then I've been rotating them and tugging on them in hopes of making the holes bigger.  Obviously I never remove them but clean them every day.  I may go to a piercing studio to have the holes enlarged.

I've been debating with myself whether to get some additional piercings for 2nd set of earings.  But then, I wonder if it would be age appropriate - which is kind of a joke since I already have a nose stud. (which I'm also thinking of replacing with a ring)

I'll pass on the nipple piercings though.

smiles at ivy passing in nipple piercings..wonders if I would or if I'd prize them so much nobody putting holes in my new boobs, when they get here.

laughs at self 

hugs girls 

Back a few (really a lot) of years ago, I had a couple of young guys working on my crew.  They got drunk and both got navel piercings.  They were very sore.  I spent the day laughing at them.  

I had one ear pierced at the time.  But that was okay if you were a tough guy.  I tried hard, but it just didn't work.

• Forum Moderator
On 8/15/2023 at 8:35 AM, April Marie said:

I had to share these with you @missyjo! I am loving the threader style earrings where you slip a thin chain through your piercing hole. It feels sublime and then you end up with dangles on both sides of your ears.

1190458707_MoonandStarDangleDropTasselThreaderEarrings.thumb.png.0b10890118e1c5b196e7538f95aa230a.png

Those are so cute, @April Marie. Unique…I haven’t seen anything quite like that. I wonder if they come in gold plate.

59 minutes ago, Susan R said:

Those are so cute, @April Marie. Unique…I haven’t seen anything quite like that. I wonder if they come in gold plate.

Yes, they do. I found them on eBay. Not sure if I should post a link - don't want to violate any rules. But, if you search eBay for Moon Star Dangle Drop Threader Earrings you'll find them. I really love them - and now that you reminded me I'm going to look for some other designs. 💕

wow..those are cute..thank you..have to look into them..I enjoy my earings à lot

thank you

hugs

• Forum Moderator
21 hours ago, April Marie said:

But, if you search eBay for Moon Star Dangle Drop Threader Earrings you'll find them

@April Marie Thank you for the those exact search terms. I went to ebay and immediately found the gold variation of what you have. Then I searched Google and found many more similar yet still unique variations of these. Amazon has several that I have now placed in my cart. They’re lovely!

Again Thank You,

Susan R🌷

3 hours ago, Susan R said:

@April Marie Thank you for the those exact search terms. I went to ebay and immediately found the gold variation of what you have. Then I searched Google and found many more similar yet still unique variations of these. Amazon has several that I have now placed in my cart. They’re lovely!

Again Thank You,

Susan R🌷

You are most welcome! And, thank you for reminding me to look on Amazon. We have a prime account so I could save time and shipping fees. I do love the look and feel of the threaders!

I couldn't resist picking up some additional threader-type earrings. These are the latest ones - from Amazon.

I've been enthralled with butterflies as I go through this metamorphosis so...

1275150384_ButterflyTasselThreaderEarrings.thumb.png.e3a7d4446171c49d326a2343edd6f211.png

And, there two other caught my eye.

146586785_HeartThreaderEarrings.thumb.png.b277feb4dff4c135c723c517d037de36.png  339240399_StarThreaderTasselEarrings.thumb.png.374fb0d38018b189896293794357343c.png

And, finally, these were so interesting that I grabbed a pair, also.

1318090865_SpiralThreaderStainlessSteelDropDangleHandmadeTwistedLinearCurvedDanglingMinimalEarrings.thumb.jpg.83024e3ceaf7e0ebbc4372042864ce09.jpg