• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What type of intersexual are you?

mashednmangled

I have a scar from my bum to the tip of my foreskin

When I first asked my father about it he said that it was not a scar we are all like it .

In my early twenties I inquired again as I was having problems pulling foreskin back, the reply was I had an operation to sort a small abnormality out a birth he refused to elaborate so I asked my mom and was told ask your dad.( I was born in 1967) my dad asked me many times if I was gay ( they wanted a boy and got rid of the girl parts hopefully making the right choice?)

Women are my primary choice,but when masturbating I think about men and it turns me on, but when I have been with men it doesn't really turn me on but I still want to pleasure a man and I have no problem doing it.

Edited by Carolyn Marie
Removed a too-graphic bit of sex info.
  • 2 weeks later...

Since this thread has no replies, I thought I might chime in. 

I have PMDS, so I have working testes as well as a uterus and fallopian tubes. 

I don't have a penis, but rather a large clitoris looking thing with the opening on the underside (must pee sitting down). 

I had no operations to "fix anything", but I wish I had. I would have been better raised as a girl instead of a boy. 

What you described sounds like a minor operation they used to do to move the opening to the tip if the opening was on the underside. Of course this required a penis to exist for them to do so. I'm just guessing because I'm no doctor. 

Your "thinking about men" in intimate moments hits right home with me. 

While others teenage boys were describing their "wet dreams", mine were nothing of the sort. I seemed to dream as being the girl in those episodes. 

I have always had confusion over my gender for obvious reasons, and finally pressured my doctor into ordering tests. It was then with an ultrasound they discovered my uterus. Had they had known when I was a baby, I might have been raised a girl instead. It did answer many questions and helped me chose my "correct" path for my future. 

I suggest talking to your doctor as well as a therapist. Perhaps you can find tour answers a well.