• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My "Coming Out" Letter to My Southern Baptist Mother (Hope this Helps!)

Charleigh Dakota

Charlie,

I am proud of you, and happy for you! Liberation is an incredible feeling. It is good to know that she is happy with your new wrapper!

I am SO happy for you, Charlie! Thank you for sharing!!!

-Timi

@Carolyn Marie, @KayC, @Ivy, @RhondaS, @KatieSC, @Timi, @Mirrabooka Thank you all so very kindly for all the warm congratulations!! Finding this place has been one of the most beautiful moments of my transition. The love and support and non-judgmental friendships I have found here are beyond anything I ever expected and each of you mean more to me than you will ever know!!! Thank you so much for being you!!  

This is a pic of the GIF my momma sent me for my birthday today. Though she is struggling with the idea of me being her daughter rather than her son, especially with the actual use of female titles, names and pronouns....I absolutely adore how she took the time to pick out such a girlie GIF for her AMAB daughter. That meant the world to me so I wanted to share it with all my friends!!  

Kinda cute how she accidently sent her daughter a Happy 15th Birthday GIF though...which is kinda cool cause I do feel like a giddy teenage girl this birthday!! 🙂 

tmp.GIF