• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Things You Like About Your Body

Guest praisedbeherhooves

Guest praisedbeherhooves

It sucks being transgender. There is no getting around that. I feel sick every time I tie my chest down because I know that it's not right that I should do that because I am a guy and I was supposed to be born one. I feel emasculated every time I sit down to pee. However, there are some things I like about my body. Most likely there are some good things you like about your body too. Here is my list:

- I like that I have plenty of hair. I'm not going to go bald any time soon. xD I certainly have a lot to lose before it gets any where remotely near bald.

- I like some of my feminine features such as my high cheekbones and full lips. These features are considered attractive in guys as well as women. Luckily, these will probably stay with me after testosterone.

- I like that my lower body is pretty male looking when I am thin. Having gained weight my hips have widened but once I lose it it will look male again

- I like that my jaw is kind of squarish. It's not as square as I would like, but it's more masculine than the average female's and it will get more male.

- I like that my predicted height is 5'8". That's average for a male. ^.^ I'm short now (5'4") but it will get better.

- I like that I have average sized feet for a guy.

What do you like?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• Milly

• Admin

I like that I am very small for a guy, but average height for a woman. :)

I like that my feet and hands are woman-sized.

I like that my body hair was always pretty minimal, so shaving wasn't a chore.

I like that my bone structure is very thin so I don't have heavy features like brow ridges that will need to be reduced. Maybe just a

little nose and chin work.

Carolyn Marie

Let's see what do I like?

Focusing on the positive side - sort of a new approach for some.

I like my bone structure, very small bones even for a girl - at 6'4" and 320 pounds I can still wear a woman's watch with no adjustments needed - it fits just fine.

What I like about my face - no brow ridge, no square jaw almost no chin at all, full lips with enough color I don't usually wear lipstick, my hair is very long and mostly white with some gray (everyone says it is a beautiful color).

Very thin body hair.

I like my long nails and hair I am so heavy that the budding of my female breast is sort of hidden and viewed as just 'man boobs' but it won't be long before that won't be the case.

My feet are shaped like a woman's because they hurt all day in men's shoes but almost never in women's - more comfortable than my favorite slippers.

All of the things that bothered me as male are great for me now - like never having to tuck (you can figure that out).

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Wolfy19

-what i like about my face > my eyes and nose. i have a broad nose which im told makes me look masculine.

-my hair cut

- my shoulders

-my back (according to my girlfriend if someone saw me from behind with my top of i wud be thought of as a guy as it looks quite broad and muscular even though i look feminine from the front.. lol)

-My calves- their quite big because i cycle and play football, quite muscular and looks like my dads? - weird i know.. but makes me think im more masculine- even if they dont really have an influence on whether i looked it or not lol

Guest Charlene_Leona

Let's see what do I like about my body.

My small hands and fingers.

My long red hair.

My very sloped brow with no brow ridge.

My sparse body hair, never had chest hair or underarm hair.

My sexy brown eyes.

My new girls.

My happy well adjusted mind on estrogen.

Right now that's all I can come up with.

Charlene Leona

Guest joeytheman16

Here is what I like about my body:

-My hair- short and spikey. Easy to deal with and grabs peoples attention.

-My eyes- they change colors

-My facial hair- despite not being on T, I have quite a bit of facial hair.

-My shoulders- very broad. wider than hips.

-My "man legs"- not feminine at all.

-My body hair- very hairy for a female but moderately hairy for a male.

Joey

Guest Camicochan

I like that I'm 5'10" - the maximum height for the greater percentage of women, and model height.

I like that my face side profile is feminine. No plans for FFS.

I like that I never had hair on my torso, and never will!

I like that I started hormones as a stick, and now all weight I've gained has made my figure quite pronounced.

I like that I don't have much trouble finding shoes - size 9.

I like that my adam's apple is very imperceptible, especially after the skin softening.

I like my eyes. I'm complimented daily.

I like that my facial hair is almost gone, thanks to laser on my really pale skin and almost black hairs.

I like that I'm not muscular at all.

I like that I can speak rather well, since I started practicing not too long after dropping in puberty.

I like my breasts. They've got a while still to grow, but they're MY own breasts!

And I absolutely love everything I feel on estrogen. Bonding with my female friends by crying our eyes out at movies. And that hot feeling when, oh you know...

Dang... I feel like a really lucky girl! :D

Guest Everette

Some of these are probably weird...

-I like my face. It's pretty feminine, but I just... like it xD Particularly my nose and my eyebrows (which I think are really nifty shapes)

-I like my tongue, and how I can make it look pointy and weird (it kinda reminds me of a lizard tongue...)

-I like my shoulders. They're not super masculine, but they're a little broad and nicely shaped, and several people seem to find them comfy to lean on.

-I like my elbows- they're kinda pointy.

-My wrists are weirdly skinny, but I kinda like it.

-I really would prefer not to have breasts, but as long as they're here, I'm glad they're tiny.

-I like my hair quite a bit. It's naturally kinda of fine/thin (like, perpetual baby-hair xD Only not...), and it's kinda a muddy brown/blond color. But it usually behaves, and I can get it to look pretty fabulous.

-I don't actually mind being incredibly short (5'0"!), except when people try to pick me up. Other than that, I just put on some platform boots and deal with it like a big boy P: (I can't imagine myself being really tall, either. It'd be weird, somehow.)

-My feet are tiny, but that just means I can wear small shoes AND ones that are too big (I've got quite a few pairs of oversized boots P:)

.... yep.

-I like how hair (despite how thick it is and how much of a pain it can be sometimes).

-I like my small hands and fingers

-I sort of like my facial figure.

-I like my eyes

-I like my weight for my size currently (5"9' ish at 150ish pounds). I actually feel somewhat underweight for my body type since I don't eat often (something I hate and I really need to fix x_x)

-I like my height. (I would sort of hate to be short. Being short makes it hard to reach things in a kitchen. <- Proved by the short girl in my culinary arts class. But I hope to find an SO that is taller than me).

• 3 months later...
Guest Sameus

Hmm, lets see...

-I take delight in the fact that I'm pretty masculine from my back side.

-I do like my hair when cooperates (black and shaggy on the top, but short layered on the sides and back).

-I have a low brow ridge and caterpillars for eyebrows.

-I have very pretty blue eyes apparently.

-I love my freckles.

-I have delicious manly shoulders. :P

Guest Donna Jean

OHHhhhh...oh oh oh oh .....

If you stand about 50' away in a snowstorm at night and squint your eyes....

I look JUST like a woman!

Ok....seriously...

I'm not too big....

Smaller hands and feet...

Big eyes....

Pretty smile...

I seem to pass pretty easy...(never thought THAT would happen!)

I love it!

Donna Jean

Guest JKarician

What a wonderfully positive post :D

- I like my eyes, they are greenish-gray like my Grandma’s and we are the only two people in our family that do not have brown eyes

- I like that I’m naturally thin and have never had to struggle with weight.

- This sounds weird, but I actually like having small feet. I’m a size 5 in guy's, but I can wear a 3 in children’s. Shoes are cheaper and if I wanted to I could have ones with lights on the bottom or Spiderman on the side. Lol

Guest JeanVier

Wow, I really needed a thread like this right now!! Thanks.

1. My height-- 5'10". A good, moderate guy height.

2. My left-handedness. Sometimes seen as a sign of increased testosterone during prenatal development, and/or as a sign of creativity.

3. My waist/hip ratio. True, the hips are larger, but not by much (6"), so I am more pencil-shaped (man!) than hourglass.

That's all I can think of right now, but they are three more than what I started with-- so, thanks!

-JV

Guest therougepenguin

This sounds like fun...

I like:

-My tiny Hands/wrists/ankles and arms (Ladies 12 in shoes though :()

-My cute little nose

-My mouth is pretty small, but my lips are pretty full

-I've been losing weight, and it's going away from my stomach faster than my chest for some reason

-My hair may be wild, but it's a pretty color

-Other than facial hair, I don't have a particularly masculine face (I think)

Made me feel better :)

Guest angie

What do I like about my body now?

Everything,except what is still between my legs that doesn't belong.

Well,flared hips would be great,and a prettier face,but I am very pleased,

happy, and satisfied with how I have turned out. Yeppa I are.

Angie

Guest sarah f

I like my blue eyes.

I like my weight. I am 5 11 and 150 pounds. My waist is still shrinking. :D

I like the way I feel right now.

I wish my hair wasn't curly so it wouldn't look bad while trying to grow it out.

I can't wait to lose some of my muscle mass in the legs to look more feminine.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Elizabeth K

My long luxurious full bodied wavey dark auburn hair - at age 62, amazingly only a touch of grey

My feminine face - narrow (if long) Merryl Streep nose - my high cheek bones

No Adam's apple - donno how that happened

Beautiful long legs, emphasis on long - now the HRT has rounded them out

My long fingers - my hands are medium for a male, but the long fingers help neutralize that

BREASTS!

Lizzy

Guest OneOutOfnOne

I like that my hair is thick on my head and thin everywhere else.

And I like that I'm fat. Seriously. HRT-free curves. And I don't look as tall as I am.

Guest Lynnx

Broad shoulders

lot of muscles from my job and from always being active.

small breasts.

excellent health.

good post. we should have more of these.

Guest Natalie92

- My legs are really nice

- At 5'11" and 185 lbs, although it's not average, I'm certainly not the largest girl that I know

- I have a somewhat hourglass shape (even WITHOUT hormones :D:D )

- I love my eyes!!!

Natalie

Guest childofwinter

I like my dark blue eyes, my dark brown hair, the fact that my body is not as hairy as most mens bodies are, the fact that my body can't produce it's own testosterone, the fact that I'm not too tall (I'm pretty much the Western male average) and I like my legs (although I would prefer them hairless).

Guest childofwinter
No Adam's apple - donno how that happened

I also don't seem to have much of an Adam's apple either, but I'm fat so it might just be really well hidden.

I don't have much if any Adam's apple and my legs have always been good - it was embarrassing as a guy - but I love it now!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest harvester52

A definite good thread we got going on here... gotta add mine,

My outrageously intense widow's peak. With my head shaved, it looks even more awesome.

My muscular legs and arms... been told I have the build of a man since I was twelve.

My fat belly which is bigger than my chest, thus giving the impression of moobs so I don't have to bind if I don't feel like it.

My sheer amount of body hair that has only gotten more full with the addition of T.

My facial hair that is starting to come in.

My big veins in my arms, hands, and feet.

My brow ridge and broad jaw that gives me a good neanderthal manface.

-BC

Guest insanitylives

Really dense hair. haha I won't be going bald anytime soon

tall enough that I don't look like a dwarf (~5'9)

curves hide well. thank god.

.... there isn't much i like about myself..hah