• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Things You Like About Your Body

Guest praisedbeherhooves

Guest Chance

- I've always naturally looked male even before T

- I'm very hairy, I like that

- The fact that I never grew much breasts to begin with (surgery will be much easier that way)

- Thin, good matabolism

Though, I very much dislike my height. 5'1. Almost like I went through a growth problem.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• Milly

Guest BrandonIThink

1. My natural strength.

2. The hair on my legs. (When I let it grow out, I end up with more than some of my guy friends....it makes me happy :P )

3. My cheekbones (defined).

4. My eyes (hazel).

5. My sqaure-shaped (masculine!) face.

6. My freckles.

7. My broad shoulders.

8. My fingernails. That might sound ridiculous, but I look at my friends' nails, and they're all perfectly formed and pristine, and that's their natural shape! Besides the fact that I don't really take care of my nails (high cuticles, ragged edges) they don't look femme anyway. Weird, but I like to appreciate the little things ;)

Guest Emilio

*appears out of the lurky shadows*

Ten things I like about myself!

1. I like my height of 5' 7". As a female, I was considered tall and hated it. Now I'm considered short and the change is wicked awesome. xP

2. I like my thin, straight nose and my high cheek bones despite them being "feminine".

3. I like that I have a small chest and rarely need to bind unless I'm wearing tight fitting shirts.

4. I like that I have virtually no hips.

5. I like my hair and my eyes.

6. I like my long limbs.

7. I like that I only menstruate for a few days once every two months.

8. I like the random freckles dotting my face and arms.

9. I like my happy trail.

10. I like my voice when I'm able to force it lower.

Ah, this definitely lifted my mood. :lol:

Guest Batsu Maru Otoko Yo!

Things I like...this is a toughie, but let's see.

I like my shoulders, because they're broad and strong.

I like my muscles. They're not big but I like them anyway.

I like my face, actually. It's sort of feminine, but I like my high cheekbones and girly lips. I want to stay clean-shaven forever.

I like my eyes, I used to think they were boring because they're plain brown but then I was told that they're beautiful.

I like my heart, because it keeps me alive.

I like that I'm trans, because if I wasn't then I wouldn't be the me that I am.

I like this thread! :D

Guest andreahilton

Things I love about my body:

- I love being so tall, because it's so much fun!

- I just love my whole face :P

- I love my body shape, it's female shaped and I look like I'm a very fit girl.

- My legs are awesome, they are just excatly identical to my sister's legs!

- My hair is the BEST because I blowdry + straighten my hair waaaayy too much enough to burn and bald a person but for me, it's still perfectly normal.

I actually look like who I am on the inside only a LOT more fitter, bigger, taller. ;)

Guest Melanieshaman

Ok i lied in my previous post (guess i was just down on myself)

I love my lips

and my hair (which i cut and straightened last night-now to color it)

and the fact i have so little body hair :P

Melanie

Guest thefireship

I've held off on doing this one cause I wanted to do it when I needed some cheering up. I guess today is that day! XD

- I like my nose. Its a rather neutral nose. Pretty boring. Just a proportionate triangle for my face. I've always felt lucky for having this boring nose.

- My hands. :) They are slightly bigger and much more strong looking than the average biological woman's. Whenever I get down over other aspects of my body not being as I want, I look at my almost-man-hands and smile. They aren't meaty, more like dexterous. They suit me.

- Eye brows! My brows are pretty straight. They aren't FULL nor are they sparse. They're dark. The arch is more angular, not rounded at all. I feel like they represent my alertness, seriousness and mischievous streak all at once.

- My hips. For a biological female, I ain't got much!

- My shoulders and arms. They are strong and manly. I can lift heavy furniture better than a lot of my bio-guy friends.

- There have been days I wished my hair had more body but overall? I like my straight hair. When its cut short, it moves around a lot and has a nice weight to it. It fits into my adventurous tendencies with how it goes crazy in the wind. And it fits my serious side when I'm indoors for staying where I put it.

- A have nice knees in general. Can't say they're more manly or womanly, they are just there and I like them.

- My rusty eyes. Depending on the kind of light I'm in they can range from a dark brown and evergreen to showing next to no green, replacing it with something almost orange.

- My brain! (Hey, its a body part too right?) I may not be the smartest kid in the class but I like my sense of wonder with the world. I hope that never goes away cause, it seems to me that keeping the wonder makes a person open to learning all sorts of new things. Curiosity may kill the cat eventually, but darn it, let me go out still having the desire to know things! :D

Haha, I promise I'm not that full of myself. XD I blame resorting to picking out things I do like to help me cope with the things I DON'T like for this list being so long and detailed.

Guest Max101796

I like my dark hair & eyes, & that I'm not too developed in the, um, chest area, compared to most girls my age, so I pass easily for a regular boy. I'm also pretty tall for a girl(5'7"), and since I'm barely a teen, I'm bound to get taller.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tattimato

Lessee... I like my:

-Blue eyes

-Small hands, feet, legs and arms

-How delicate my bones are though I'm so tall

-My face, except my jaw and chin and acne

-My 0,85 WHR (pre-HRT)

-The fact that I'm more feminely shaped than my mom

-My tiny waist

-How I have very little hair (my friends thought I shaved my arms)

Ok, think that's it. Hopefully I can soon say that I like my breasts.

Guest Ashley C.

Like you, Soph, I'm such a pessimist ><. I hardly ever sit around and think about what I love about myself...I should definitely do it more often.

Here goes...

I have small hands and small fingers.

Beautiful hazel eyes.

Chestnut-colored hair that's naturally curly and down to about my neck now. :) (Almost at my shoulders, where I want it to be!)

A great complexion (I had horrible acne in high school, but you can't tell at all now).

Smaller than average guy-bits (lol) that aren't too difficult to hide :P.

Long legs and a GREAT donkey. Everything from my waist down looks completely fem, except for my feet ><. And, well...the aforementioned guy-bits lol.

The biggest things I have going against me are my height (5'11), my frame, and my weight (220). My shoulders are very broad--so broad people thought I was nuts not wanting to play football in high school. Oh well, those can be minimized a bit with big boobs, right? :D Plus, it won't be easy, but I know I can shed 30 or 40 more pounds to get well below 200 for the first time since 9th or 10th grade.

I can't figure out if I need FFS or not...I'll try to find a pic or two and post it sooner or later to see what you guys think.

Ash

• 3 weeks later...