• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll have to pass on the food - I just finished a big platter of Blackened Catfish and Lizzy was peeling boiled shrimp for me.

But I am going to have to take what is left of that Jim Beam from Donna Jean - I'll trade you this pork chop for that bottle.

Wow, maybe I shpould have just traded the bone - this bottle is empty!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Opal

* With the grill cleaned, dishes done - its time for an evening adult beverage. Its also time to lounge in the pool *

* Feeling loved and accepted. Such awesome feelings! Wonderful friends and more! More alive and at ease with myself than ever in my life. Looking in a mirror actually brings me tears of Joy! *

And it is not just the beverage at work! :P

Huggs!

• Forum Moderator

Morning girls-early risers aren't you?

*big stretch and yawn*

Anyone started the coffee yet?

What do you like best for breakfast?

myself I prefer coffee. Then a breakfast casserole or an omlette with everything but the kitchen sink and maybe a little salsa

How about you?

Do men and women eat differently in the morning?

BTW Dee Jay could be along any minute and shs's gonna need LOTS of strong coffee. Very strong

Guest Donna Jean

*walking zombie like...*

COFFEE.....I NEED COFFEE.....IF IT CAN'T REMOVE PAINT, IT'S NOT READY YET!

Oh, JJ.....I'll stick around and help clean the place up....I just couldn't leave all of this for you....

Let me get my head on straight first...OK, Hon?

Guest Opal

Stands up and says me me me as long as you can find Evan and throw him too.

"Hi Sarah ! You are looking lovely today! Luv your new swim outfit. You grab Evan's left arm, I will go for the right. Maybe someone will get one or both of his muscular legs, and in the pool he will go, hee hee "

Morning girls-early risers aren't you?*big stretch and yawn*Anyone started the coffee yet?What do you like best for breakfast?myself I prefer coffee. Then a breakfast casserole or an omlette with everything but the kitchen sink and maybe a little salsaHow about you?Do men and women eat differently in the morning?BTW Dee Jay could be along any minute and shs's gonna need LOTS of strong coffee. Very strong

"Coffee is ready - there by the canopy - both regular and decaf. Some bagels, too. I am having some Special K this morning. Got to go easy on the calories"

If you want a fancier type of coffee, you will have to go over to your personal Starbucks, JJ ! "

Guest Elizabeth K

JJ

Made coffee here for ya - put in five heeeeeaping tablespoons - everyone complained I was makin' Texas coffee (where you can actually see the bottom of the cup), so I added another five heaping tablespoons, went outside and found some jimpson weed, threw it in and added a bottle of Louisiana red hot sauce!

They tasted it and said not bad - sill a bit weak though!!! I put in an eye-droppers worth in my cup, cut it with cream and STILL almos' too strong. Brought it to the left-over party this morning - be careful! Eye-protection and gloves recommended when serving yourself.

WAIT

How did Dee Jay's truck get in the bottom of the pool? And she seems to be under there trying to get it jump-started - no wait, she is floating up to the surface... nope dived under again, jus' getting some air. Be better iffin she she didn't have all those tools on that belt. Be better if she was wearing something else as well! And where the heck can anyone buy pink Craftsman wrenches?

Why is Matty sleein' in that tree? And NAKID??? Was this party 'clothing optional?" Maybe not at first...

Sally is hugging and empty bottle of JB - and gnawing on what looks like a pork chop? IN HER SLEEP? I didn't know you could sleep in a barbeque pit - that explains the black stripes, I guess.

And JJ is sitting a his floating chair lounger in the pool - tropical pith helmet on (is that a battery powered fan built in?) Foster Grants! And a bigggggg oleeeee satisfi-e-sous grin on his face!

Opal - is dancin' in her sleep on that pool side lounger - so sensuous! WOW I wanna know 'bout THAT dream!!!

Nobody's seen Sarah and Evan - something about JJ's ethings collection! I saw it! (JJ led me upstairs and locked the door behind - guess they are reallllly valuable or somethin' - them etching? Well turns out to be a 'etch-a-sketch' collection - whoa - but I had no idea ya' JJ was so good with that drawing stuff! The copy of the Goya Reclining Nude was especially good - but - DANG he accidently dropped it! Had to pose so he could do another! Satin sheets are COLD with a wet bathing suit one, so I ... well nevermind.

And I guess it is time to think about going home and getting ready for work tomorrow. Monday's gonna be hard ......

.... WHAT? It's Tuesday???

oh my

Lizzy

Guest Opal

Opal - is dancin' in her sleep on that pool side lounger - so sensuous! WOW I wanna know 'bout THAT dream!!!

" It is a very innocent and natural dream, Dear! " *Giggles*

Guest sarah f

Opal you are looking mighty lovely today in that two piece bathing suite. Can you teach me how to look that toned. You might not see Evan for a while after I was done with him.

• Forum Moderator

*JJ just grins even bigger at the site of Luscious Lizzy*

Oh Lizzy-that last "etching' didn't turn out could you come by after awhile and pose for another one?

Is it true that Dee Jay modified her truck to run on corn liquor so she'd never get caught without something to drink? No wonder she's trying so hard to get it outta my pool!

I appreciate that offer to clean Dee Jay nut you just keep diving on that truck for now!

Opal your-drat i meant to tell Opal how good her bagels were but I don't want to interrupt THAT dream

What worries me is that Matty seems to be dancin' the same dance in his sleep. And did you see where he got those mosquito bites? Ho -that's gonna hurt

Has anybody ever checked why Sally sleeps so much-oh I forgot she needs her rest-Lizzy drives her with a whip to slave away all day at moving boxes. But isn't that grill just a little-um greasy?

Lizzy you owe me a new coffee pot-that stuff you concocted ate it's way out and was last seen chasing the neighbors pit bull. Jimpson weed for sufferin snakes sakes Lizzy!!

Guest Opal

* Looks in purse, finds SPF tanning bottle* " Here ya go, Sarah. Go easy with it. You have a pretty nice tan going on already. If you want, I'll put some on for you. Looks like the guys are busy with their 'Man' pills" *rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

"There is Reginad ! " *motions over to the kitty, picks him up and pets him for awhile before giving him back to JJ's personal Veterinarian. *

*JJ just grins even bigger at the site of Luscious Lizzy*

Oh Lizzy-that last "etching' didn't turn out could you come by after awhile and pose for another one?

Is it true that Dee Jay modified her truck to run on corn liquor so she'd never get caught without something to drink? No wonder she's trying so hard to get it outta my pool!

I appreciate that offer to clean Dee Jay nut you just keep diving on that truck for now!

Opal your-drat i meant to tell Opal how good her bagels were but I don't want to interrupt THAT dream

What worries me is that Matty seems to be dancin' the same dance in his sleep. And did you see where he got those mosquito bites? Ho -that's gonna hurt

Has anybody ever checked why Sally sleeps so much-oh I forgot she needs her rest-Lizzy drives her with a whip to slave away all day at moving boxes. But isn't that grill just a little-um greasy?

Lizzy you owe me a new coffee pot-that stuff you concocted ate it's way out and was last seen chasing the neighbors pit bull. Jimpson weed for sufferin snakes sakes Lizzy!!

Ouch! :blink:

Although I don't need to worry any more. Once I've had my first few bites I never get any more. There are some good things about being on medication after all!

Yea I do dance in my sleep. It's been noted. I also speak and sing in my sleep.

• Forum Moderator

Yea I do dance in my sleep. It's been noted. I also speak and sing in my sleep.

well that explains why I couldn't get that song out of my head last night!

Need any help down from that tree?

How about a little breakfast and some swim trunks?

Sorry but all the black pudding seems to be gone

• Forum Moderator

THIS DANG TRUCK!

*pant-wheeze-blubber*

It won't start......I seriously think that it's flooded............

:lol:

Guest Opal

* Waves at Matty still up in a tree * Hi Matt!

* Looks over at Dee Jay's truck in the pool * "Did your radiator cap get loose again? " * Audience groans*

* lays out towel on the lawn and starts sunbathing. Places suntanning lotion nearby *

*waves back at Opal.*

*looks around him*

I've fallen up a tree! oh dear.

*warns everyone he's about to jump down. So move out the way*

*Dives down and catapults into the pool!*

• Forum Moderator

Matty-want to screw Dee Jay's radiator cap on for her while your in there?

That last splash almost woke Sally up, but it did wash some of those black stripes off of her...........nevermind-just off of her. Maybe we should have captured some of Lizzy's coffee for her before it got away.

Guest Donna Jean

Stand back, everyone......

Here come's Jim Bob's Towing to get my truck back up on dry land....

Oh, my...these tools are getting heavy...

Careful, Matty....don't let the hook on the tow cable get you... :blink:

Opal.....I think that the problem with my truck is the radiator cap bearings....

OHhhhh...and JJ.....

So sorry for that oil slick in your pool...Call BP, I hear that they have some experience with that sort of thing!

dj

Guest Elizabeth K

Called in at work - said sorry to be two days late! They said no prob - no ones in. all in the hospital - seems the jimpson weed was NOT a good idea - ooops.

And weirdest thing! I think I jus' saw a pit bull run by - chased by you wouldn't beleve what... Reginald!

And - now EVERYONE is dancing to the music? DANG

I'm gonna go lie down! Been a loooooong weekend! [Lizzy climbs in the back of Dee Jay's truck - poking pain in the backside! WHAT"S THIS THING? Looks like a radiator cap!]

Evan still hasn't shown up!

Matty has mosqito bites in the stangest places - howya DOOOOO that?!

Opal repaints her nails! Never saw anyone do that while dancing and putting on lotion at the same time! Sarah holds her up... but look! Now SHE has on JJ's boxer shorts! Sally laughs because suddenly she knows where Evan is [sally ducks out - hummmmm]

[JJ slips on all the suntan lotion on the pool deck - gets up and resumes the dancing not noticing his pants are torn open in the back!]

The party continues for another day - oh my!

BP rep shows up - OIL SPILL? Who called?