• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Watching "transamerica" With My Wife

Carolyn Marie

Guest Deandra

Just saw this movie last night on HBO and it was pretty good even though i missed the first twenty-five minutes of it. But the ending was heart warming.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kelise

after years on hormones, how did Bree have an erection?).

I've said this a bunch of times before, but even after four years on HRT, I was able to get erections right up till surgery day. I didn't want them, but they were necessary for orgasm prior to surgery, so I dealt with them.

Guest Megan_Lynn

I've said this a bunch of times before, but even after four years on HRT, I was able to get erections right up till surgery day. I didn't want them, but they were necessary for orgasm prior to surgery, so I dealt with them.

Am right there with ya 31 months on hrt and to my disappointment it still works as designed. Only difference has been randomness of erections has stopped and there has been some significant size loss as well. Guess hrt effects everyone differently.

As for the movie TransAmerica I have seen it as well as own it. Personally I thought it was well done.