• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Killer Thread

Guest kelise

• Forum Moderator

Ha Ha, I got the first post in here of 2013, it lives into a new year, it lives !

I saw the zombie heading over towards Johnny's pool, better try and catch him there.....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

• Cyndee

• Charlize

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course they do, actual fact - the hair and fingernails (the same material) continue to grow after death for a period of time so a sombie with any sort of sense of style would need a hair cut.

Love ya,

Sally

It is your own fault for not having a lifeguard on duty while you were away - next thing you know multiple zombies.

Love ya,

Sally

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator

The zombie water almost killed this thread, it worked for over a month. :) :)

Johnny hasn't been able to hire a new pool boy since the whole zombie incident and the simultaneous disappearance of Raul, the pool attendant on duty at the time.

Personally I do not believe that the zombie water had anything to do with Raul's disappearance, he was involved in some high risk investments that paid off, I think that he is living in a villa on the beach in Antigua with his own pool and pool boy.

Love ya,
Sally

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

over 6 months later there is still a pulse in the thread zombie....

Life it seems pretty stable at the moment, I'm 3 months into my RLE now, I saw my therapist last weekend, she was pleased with my progress of living in the role. Family life, work life, social life, it's all there, I count my blessings living as her, it just feels right, he has become more and more a distant memory. My soul mate and I were looking at old pictures together the other night, and some of "his" pictures were in there, gosh I look at myself 5 and 10 years ago and I looked so tired, overweight, trying to look like some kind of bad donkey's butt, what a front, gosh that was terrible and makes me appreciate life today even more.

Just past the 1 year mark on injectable Es, 2 years 2 months overall of HRT, and really happy with body and mind. My electrolysis lady friend told me I look like I'm 35 yesterday (she is being nice). I have to say body is in the best shape it's been in decades, and bit more shapely in the right places. My BP down to normal range, even in the Dr office, I used to have pretty bad hyper tension before. Just so much calmer, and such a nice feeling of well being now. This treatment and exercise program I've been on, has made a wonderful difference in the quality of life.

Cyndi -

• Forum Moderator

If this fellow I ran into-not literally thank heavens -in the woods a couple of days ago can't kill the thread nothing can

093_zps4f99e609.jpg

Cyndi I am so happy for you, For both of us to be honest. Feels great alright.Sometimes pictures from the past make me sad for the waste but ultimately they just make me very glad I am where I am today. Enjoy !

Hugs

Johnny

• Forum Moderator

Yeah Johnny you have watch for those reptiles where you go hiking, could be a nasty surprise. Here on the west side of Cascades, we don't have poisonious snakes, although Eastern WA has lot's of rattlers.

You look great in your pictures Johnny, it's been a long hard climb to vitality for sure, now enjoy the fruits of this labor, that's living....

Hugs

Cyndi -

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Squallsong

Halloween approaches...

Baron Samedi Loa of the dead, raise this wretched one up!

or even George A. Romero...BRAAAAAIIIIIIINNSSSSSS!!!!!!!

:groupwavereversed:

Unpleasant Dreams ;)

I have no idea as to how to kill this thread.

I drove a steak through it's heart, shot it with a silver bullet, poured salt in its mouth and sewed the lips shut and still the vampire, werewolf zombie thread lives.

I guess it is time to break out the mistletoe, garlic, holy water, silver crosses and of course shotguns for blasting the heads off of zombies.

Sure it is fun but I look at it as a job anyway.

Love ya, (unless you are a vampire, werewolf or zombie)

Sally

Guest Sarah21

Any further replies to this thread will exceed the maximum amount of posts allowed to any one particular thread on any forum and will break the Internet.

In the interest of all those who enjoy the use of the internet, please do not not add any further posts.

Any further replies to this thread will exceed the maximum amount of posts allowed to any one particular thread on any forum and will break the Internet.

In the interest of all those who enjoy the use of the internet, please do not not add any further posts.

Mash throttle fully, side step the clutch and hope we don't drive over the internet's crankshaft! Giggle. I'm a crazy go for broke kind of girl, just pushing the envelope! Fasten your six point harness and hang on Baby! Vroom. Hug. JodyAnn

Guest Squallsong

JodyAnn...You're such a drag........racer!

'spose that's better than a drag queen.

oh, wait...I resemble that remark! Actually, I must confess, I resemble both those remarks!

Lemme see if I can find some pom-poms, a short pleated skirt and a ghetto-blaster to cheer you on at the 1/4 mile mark. Or perhaps I could improvise...a jingle-dress with a big floppy tu-tu a pair of Pomeranians and a wind-up jewelry box that plays "dixieland" while I clog dance?

Tomorrow is my least favorite Canadian holiday...Thanksgiving. But that means my favorite two are coming right up...Halloween and Remembrance Day.

Joy and sorrow, what can I say, I'm an extremist (aka bi-polar lunatic or emomaniac?).

I can only conclude that Kelise isn't a thread killer, and you are all such beautiful people! I'm finding the forums here are becoming my favorite place to visit... :lol:

Be well and take care!

Edited by Squallsong
removed unsuitable site reference"