• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Killer Thread

Guest kelise

Guest ashleynikole

I've been on Laura's for almost a year and this is the first time I've seen this thread. Even funnier, I have read EVERY post (I had access to) on Laura's since end of April and only now does this one crop up. Heh. This is hilarious.

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• JJ

• Cyndee

• Charlize

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

I think about Kairi from time to time, I hope she is doing well. I had just joined LP a month or so after she posted this thread 4 years ago.

I have killed many threads over the years here, but not this one

muuu ha ha ha

Guest Brenda Hailey

I thought I may have been one of the lucky few who was able to kill threads in a single post,and here I find a whole host of other thread killers like myself ....I am in good company.

Luckily this thread is immune to the frivolity of dying and not even I can inflict such derire unintended consequences upon it. :-)

I thought I may have been one of the lucky few who was able to kill threads in a single post,and here I find a whole host of other thread killers like myself ....I am in good company.

Luckily this thread is immune to the frivolity of dying and not even I can inflict such derire unintended consequences upon it. :-)

We all have postings that were the last posting to be made to a given subject. This thread was sprinkled with some kind of magic dust.

• Forum Moderator

Many may try, yet it never dies....

Let's see here,

I know a secret I won't tell.....

C -

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

So true. That's no secret. At least to those who really come to know us. The trans people I have known here are the most amazing people I have ever known.

Hugs

Johnny

• Forum Moderator

I remember when a curse was placed upon the next to post here in an attempt to kill a beautiful immortal thread. I'm still here and kicking and so is the thread. Ah that was a secret i had already accepted. Good on us.

Hugs,

Charlize

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator

I know Charlize tried the curse story, nice try.....

Sure as Halley's comet will return to light up the sky again, so lives this thread, it may go dark for a while, but sooner or later it will see the light of day, muu ha ha ha

C -

• 3 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

Never dark for too long.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Mine are waiting by the door waiting for 60 degrees. The days are much longer and the sun is so warm now. We've got a little over a month's worth of hay and hopefully the pasture will come to life soon.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Killer thread?

It just needs a line modified from ancient BASIC:

GOTO START

No need for further input lol

• Forum Moderator

Getting lower and lower level - soon be into Hex! lol

Guest otter-girl

Getting lower and lower level - soon be into Hex! lol

01001111 01110010 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00001101 00001010

• Forum Moderator

Sinking really low now! :) - Had me going back to my calculator (too lazy to do it in my head and out of practice anyway) and ASCII table lol

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

You know I regularly use the language translator but didn't think to Google this :doh1: